Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures (35213 Views)

What Time Do We Start And End Fasting In Ramadan? / Ramadan Fasting Continues In Nigeria On Saturday, August 18, 2012 / China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by dejilg(m): 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
kobonaire: what facts are you talking about? Whenever you start a statement like this
1) All Muslims are ....
2) All Christians are ...
3) All Igbos are ...
It automatically makes you a bigot and there is no room to have a meaningful discussion.
Get rid of your ignorance .... the internet is a good resource and useful in educating yourself.
Here's the definition of bigotry
lolzzz, how else can one show u how foolishly u keep running away from the question "what is allah's will?". Now u somehow say I am categorizing all muslims, what am I classifying all muslims as? Tell us here? And u had better provide a quote of me saying that! I advice u go back to the quran and learn how to create a better means of taqiyya, cos d internet won't help u
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by dejilg(m): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
Vikky014: TNX JARE gud9t
thanks! Nanyt! God bless U
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by kobonaire(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
dejilg: lolzzz, how else can one show u how foolishly u keep running away from the question "what is allah's will?". Now u somehow say I am categorizing all muslims, what am I classifying all muslims as? Tell us here? And u had better provide a quote of me saying that! I advice u go back to the quran and learn how to create a better means of taqiyya, cos d internet won't help u
Allah's will is quite clear : peace and respect for each other and to live without sin. The same as Jesus's will. It's the same as in any other religion:- Hinduism, Buddhism etc

This is what you wrote in your earlier post : "muslims never try to interact reasonably, "
That young man is BIGOTRY. I am guessing you have never lived in a multi cultural / religious city like Lagos because your blatant intolerance for others is quite obvious.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by dejilg(m): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
kobonaire: Allah's will is quite clear : peace and respect for each other and to live without sin. The same as Jesus's will. It's the same as in any other religion:- Hinduism, Buddhism etc

This is what you wrote in your earlier post : "muslims never try to interact reasonably, "
That young man is BIGOTRY. I am guessing you have never lived in a multi cultural / religious city like Lagos because your blatant intolerance for others is quite obvious.
first of all, u need to back that ur allah's will up wit wat allah said, and to say its same as Jesus', as well as other religion is ntn but a blatant lie....secondly "muslims never try to interact reasonably" doesn't mean I hv talked to every muslim, but the ones I hv talked to really never do, an example is u and dat my friend aint bigotry, since I never said "all muslims"....thirdly u assume too much and say I must have never lived in lagos, again u just can't seem to interact reasonably, my tolerance doesn't have to mean I shld hide d truth abt islam, does it? Newsflash, I live in lagos and I have muslim friends, infact I planned spending the whole of Ramadan wit a muslim but cudnt make it! Get out of ur closet and engage meaningfully instead of attacking strawmen
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by kobonaire(m): 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
dejilg: first of all, u need to back that ur allah's will up wit wat allah said, and to say its same as Jesus', as well as other religion is ntn but a blatant lie....secondly "muslims never try to interact reasonably" doesn't mean I hv talked to every muslim, but the ones I hv talked to really never do, an example is u and dat my friend aint bigotry, since I never said "all muslims"....thirdly u assume too much and say I must have never lived in lagos, again u just can't seem to interact reasonably, my tolerance doesn't have to mean I shld hide d truth abt islam, does it? Newsflash, I live in lagos and I have muslim friends, infact I planned spending the whole of Ramadan wit a muslim but cudnt make it! Get out of ur closet and engage meaningfully instead of attacking strawmen
Ay - you are a liar.... you do NOT have Muslims friends that you associate with. If indeed you do have Muslim friends do you ever let them know your distorted thoughts about Islam? Oh let me guess, it's only on NairaLand that you hide behind your computer and do all this this, but if it is to go and chop free food with your Muslim friend you will run and do so.... Very shameless indeed .... just like the way you are behaving like a woman wrapper with the other lady I was originally conversing with.
Grow up young man. If you really dislike Islam this much, have the courage to tell your "Muslim friends" that in Lagos
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by dejilg(m): 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
kobonaire: Ay - you are a liar.... you do NOT have Muslims friends that you associate with. If indeed you do have Muslim friends do you ever let them know your distorted thoughts about Islam? Oh let me guess, it's only on NairaLand that you hide behind your computer and do all this this, but if it is to go and chop free food with your Muslim friend you will run and do so.... Very shameless indeed .... just like the way you are behaving like a woman wrapper with the other lady I was originally conversing with.
Grow up young man. If you really dislike Islam this much, have the courage to tell your "Muslim friends" that in Lagos
again, an accusation witout basis, u call me a liar and say I hv no muslim friends, its a wonder, u got my name and cudnt knw dt I have muslim friends, "wow". Coming to that, I have many muslim friends that know better dan to debate me on d issue of islam cos dey know my view(distorted according to the all knowing u, whom used a lot of insult to tell us what allah's supposedly will is) already. Again, I urge u to engage reasonably, stop attacking my personality to hide the barbaric religious view u hold on to here. Now again, let me educate u a bit, I hope ur brain can comprehend dis, opposing someone's ideology (e.g islam) doesn't amount to attacking/hating their personality or identity (muslim). Why don't u use ur brain to reason properly before u type?! a wonderous insult befiting muhammed himself who cudnt think of anythin but sex on seeing the toddler Aisha! Again, why do u honour me with such a title befitting muhammed? did I sleep with anyone in ur family?! ur problem is because I am here to stop u from spreading the lie u and ur cohorts are propagating.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by kobonaire(m): 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
dejilg: again, an accusation witout basis, u call me a liar and say I hv no muslim friends, its a wonder, u got my name and cudnt knw dt I have muslim friends, "wow". Coming to that, I have many muslim friends that know better dan to debate me on d issue of islam cos dey know my view(distorted according to the all knowing u, whom used a lot of insult to tell us what allah's supposedly will is) already. Again, I urge u to engage reasonably, stop attacking my personality to hide the barbaric religious view u hold on to here. Now again, let me educate u a bit, I hope ur brain can comprehend dis, oppose someone's ideology (e.g islam) doesn't amount to attacking/hating their personality or identity (muslim). Why don't u use ur brain to reason properly before u type?!
Small boy ay .... if it is to chop free meat, you go run go your Muslim friend's house and be hugging him, keeping quiet and just de chop all the meat and rice and swallow like there is no tomorrow. Then very shamelessly, you will next come to NairaLand and attack that very same religion of your friend that you just went to eat food. What a hypocrite indeed. Next time you go to shamelessly chop free Ramadan meat, like you said you do, have the decency to express your true bigoted feelings of Islam to your friend ok? He will probably still allow you to chop your meat but then at least you prove you are now a man and not the shameless individual who's behaviour is clearly on display on NL.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by dejilg(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
kobonaire: Small boy ay .... if it is to chop free meat, you go run go your Muslim friend's house and be hugging him, keeping quiet and just de chop all the meat and rice and swallow like there is no tomorrow. Then very shamelessly, you will next come to NairaLand and attack that very same religion of your friend that you just went to eat food. What a hypocrite indeed. Next time you go to shamelessly chop free Ramadan meat, like you said you do, have the decency to express your true bigoted feelings of Islam to your friend ok? He will probably still allow you to chop your meat but then at least you prove you are now a man and not the shameless individual who's behaviour is clearly on display on NL.
civility is lost on u! attacking someone's personality instead of facing reality is just cowardice. and u can continue wit d insults, perhaps pray to allah so that I can behave like ur depraved mind wishes. see u wen ur brain wakes up!
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by kobonaire(m): 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
dejilg: civility is lost on u! attacking someone's personality instead of facing reality is just cowardice. and u can continue wit d insults, perhaps pray to allah so that I can behave like ur depraved mind wishes. see u wen ur brain wakes up!
why, because I speaketh the truth?
You clearly told me you pick race and go to your Muslim friend's house during Ramadan. Is it to fast with him?? Heck no, it's a very well timed and strategic visit as he's breaking fast so that you can chop all the fried rice, meat and chicken finish .... even lick the pot bottom completely!
Then after that, you will now come to Naira land and be insulting the very religion you had no qualms with eating the food of a follower.
What a complete lack of character. . Please wake up to your bigotry, intolerance and for heaven's sake, be a man and have self respect, young lad!
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by kennyamusa(m): 5:54am On Jul 18, 2014
shakaz: oh my.. So when I said ''I have to the best of my knowledge'' thats not an answer. Bro please I don't want peeps that confide in me to catch me chatting with an ignoramus...please refrain from qouting me. Peace
'but you just said that you grew up among christians ? 2.that u have read it to the best of ur knowledge does not mean that u know it very well,there r clear distinction between reading,understnading,quiting and interpretation. 3.For next time,tell people not to confide in you,no one is to be confided in except his creator,No one knows what tommorrow may bring,the no1 rule of nature is 'Never trust anyone. 4.Calling me ignoramus shows ur lack of maturity,what v I said that warrant such ? It shows ur total summation of character but I will let it pass cos am more mature that that. 5.you haven't still answer the question.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by dejilg(m): 7:14am On Jul 18, 2014
kennyamusa: 'but you just said that you grew up among christians ? 2.that u have read it to the best of ur knowledge does not mean that u know it very well,there r clear distinction between reading,understnading,quiting and interpretation. 3.For next time,tell people not to confide in you,no one is to be confided in except his creator,No one knows what tommorrow may bring,the no1 rule of nature is 'Never trust anyone. 4.Calling me ignoramus shows ur lack of maturity,what v I said that warrant such ? It shows ur total summation of character but I will let it pass cos am more mature that that. 5.you haven't still answer the question.
dnt mind dem, all dey resort to is petty insults, hoping they can save face and we would stop exposing them and their false god allah, I dnt blame or hate them, islam is d problem of this ppl, the brainwashing is very strong on them since its from childhood
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by dejilg(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2014
http://m.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28381455 so much for the Spirit of Islam and Ramadan!
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by dejilg(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
www.islam-watch.org/authors/138-jake-neuman/1552-the-obscenity-of-islam.html contains pictures of islamic brutality, allah's will and love
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by dejilg(m): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2014
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by dejilg(m): 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
Funny how true it is!

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Brandomg: 11:42am On Jul 31, 2014
dejilg: . Muslims and foolishness, ok, show us how many Christians have quoted these verses to throw bombs or fly planes into buildings, sayin "we are doin it for God/Jesus"!!! Its a shame!!! A proper study of those texts very much clearly shows dat Israel's God is just and Holy and hates sin, while Israel was a theocratic Government, what would u expect from a Just God Sweep sins under d rug like allah? --- that wud be injustice and unholy! Well, I bet its these verses that u have listed that makes us appreciate God's nature and why Jesus Christ had come to take our punishment. Try interacting with Christianity, and stop dis text isolation in the Bible
The lords resistance Army has killed, abducted females for Christianity just like BH. Has this happened or not? How did these verses help us "appreciate God's nature?" Rubbish. The same way you are angry I quoted the bible is the same way a Christian quoted the Qua ran which was the reason for my response. You cannot claim to be clean while putting on good cloths when you have poo in your anus. All I said is for him to quote the verses the same way he told us to quote the Qur'an, I don't know why you are angry. Anyway, thanks for the insults.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by dejilg(m): 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
Brandomg:
The lords resistance Army has killed, abducted females for Christianity just like BH. Has this happened or not? How did these verses help us "appreciate God's nature?" Rubbish. The same way you are angry I quoted the bible is the same way a Christian quoted the Qua ran which was the reason for my response. You cannot claim to be clean while putting on good cloths when you have poo in your anus. All I said is for him to quote the verses the same way he told us to quote the Qur'an, I don't know why you are angry. Anyway, thanks for the insults.
pls try to engage meaningfully. So u can only mention one organisation? And pls tell us their argument and how they actually say its a Christian mission. Let's see ur source
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Brandomg: 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
dejilg: pls try to engage meaningfully. So u can only mention one organisation? And pls tell us their argument and how they actually say its a Christian mission. Let's see ur source
Sorry for responding late. Please try the following link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord%27s_Resistance_Army. You can also try searching on google. Mentioning one is a starting point, and what I am trying to achieve is to show Christians that people can always twist any religion to perpetuate evil.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by dejilg(m): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
Brandomg:
Sorry for responding late. Please try the following link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord%27s_Resistance_Army. You can also try searching on google. Mentioning one is a starting point, and what I am trying to achieve is to show Christians that people can always twist any religion to perpetuate evil.
u still haven't gotten off d runway! any other example cos u know dt wit islam, d list is endless...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

First And Second Glance At Women (Photo) / Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering / Evil Of Video Call With Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.