Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures (35210 Views)

What Time Do We Start And End Fasting In Ramadan? / Ramadan Fasting Continues In Nigeria On Saturday, August 18, 2012 / China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Abuklaw(m): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Wonderful pictures that depict the spirit of a committed ummah. May Allah in His infinite mercy grant us our supplications and wishes. May He bestow on us His blessings and bounties.

I pray and wish that every soul that has been programmed to hate Islam and Muslims on sight or hearing got salvation

I'm using this medium of holy month to invite non-muslims to Islam. Don't believe what the media says about us, don't believe who they claimed we are, nor should you believe what they say we do. There exist among us like there is in other religion people that have stray from the right path. Thus, misrepresent us in public.

WE ARE NOT TERRORIST, WE ARE MUSLIMS

28 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by amnestylaw1(m): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Aromas:
Don't let the wrath of Almighty God befall on you!!!

My broda, why?
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by wellmax(m): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Youpele52: Can we see pictures of Nigerian Muslims in the Ramadan spirit
those ones na another thing oo
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by pdppower: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
May the Almighty Allah whose name and religion Boko Haram is spoiling expose them and their sponsors this Ramadan. Haters of Islam, Islam is not a violent religion but the idiots who want to tarnish it are the ones who are violent. Almighty Allah will expose all of them.

5 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Highflyer3(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
More picture...... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by bigzic(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Want to wish all moslems Ramadan Kareem

4 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by moscobabs(m): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
I'm a xtian but Islam is beautiful

19 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by amnestylaw1(m): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Neroanna: lol.change ur religion na cheesy

But you sef check those pics out. Shey na the unification I wan talk abi na the jollyfication among the Muslims.

8 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Sijo01(f): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Again, I see ONENESS!.
#InMamaPeaceVoice#......... Let there be PEACE in Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by stacomaster(m): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pls I want to knw why Muslims don't like putin Allah as God...

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Aromas: 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
amnestylaw1:

My broda, why?
Your comment shows that you're here 2 insult. No religion is bad nor worst, we the people practising it are the evil doer. And moreover, the power in this ramadan is best know to the muslims alone. Let us learn on how to respect others religion. God bless

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by anonimi: 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
amnestylaw1: See as these pictures dey make Islam hungry person.

OYO that is to say you are On Your own wink
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Highflyer3(m): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
stacomaster: Pls I want to knw why Muslims don't like putin Allah as God...
Because Allah is not the Christian God

2 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Aromas: 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
pdppower: May the Almighty Allah whose name and religion Boko Haram is spoiling expose them and their sponsors this Ramadan. Haters of Islam, Islam is not a violent religion but the idiots who want to tarnish it are the ones who are violent. Almighty Allah will expose all of them.
In Sha Allah
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by PENMIGHT(m): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Muslims, let's be MUSLIMS.

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by soldierdollar(m): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
When I see these Muslims ... Guess what comes to my mind grin
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by stacomaster(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Highflyer3:
Because Allah is not the Christian God

But There's only One God.!
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Abiagirl777(f): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Mek i no talk
maka na o dikwa very risky!

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by amnestylaw1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Aromas:
Your comment shows that you're here 2 insult. No religion is bad nor worst, we the people practising it are the evil doer. And moreover, the power in this ramadan is best know to the muslims alone. Let us learn on how to respect others religion. God bless

You really don't know me. Please go back and re-read my comments. I neither insulted nor had the intention to insult anyone here or their religion. I love everyone irrespective of their beliefs and I am of the school of thought that believes that we are first of all humans before we became whom we are. Maybe you had mistakenly associated my moniker with someone else's comments? Peace.

3 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by nurmanteasynoni: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: Behind the veil is the darkest of evil spirits preying on the innocent..... angry angry angry
u need help

3 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by sod09(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
there is no bad religion
there are bad people
Ramadan Kareem
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by nurmanteasynoni: 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: Behind the veil is the darkest of evil spirits preying on the innocent..... angry angry angry
. U need help
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Aromas: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
stacomaster: Pls I want to knw why Muslims don't like putin Allah as God...

Don't rilly gt ur comment buh lemme elaborate it 2u, Allah is arabic name why God is english, d writing n reading is diffnt but still yet is d same thing. The muslims call it ALLAH whch also known as GOD. E.g Anuoluwapo is also known as Mercy of the Lord.

11 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Sissie(f): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
Lovely pictures.

Ramadan Mubarak (blessings)

2 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by smudge2079(m): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
Our existence is strange, we need a belief system to make meaning of it all.... Am no muslim but i won't criticise dem. Not in my DNA.
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Aromas: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
amnestylaw1:

You really don't know me. Please go back and re-read my comments. I neither insulted nor had the intention to insult anyone here or their religion. I love everyone irrespective of their beliefs and I am of the school of thought that believes that we are first of all human before we became whp we are. Maybe you had mistakenly associated my moniker with someone else's comments? Peace.
Ok am sorry 4 d attack!!!!! Kindly accept my apology

4 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Awwal1st(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
May Allah forgive us and grant us Aljana firdaus. .

3 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by stacomaster(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
Aromas:
Don't rilly gt ur comment buh lemme elaborate it 2u, Allah is arabic name why God is english, d writing n reading is diffnt but still yet is d same thing. The muslims call it ALLAH whch also known as GOD. E.g Anuoluwapo is also known as Mercy of the Lord.

Yes I know Allah is arabic name for God .. But why u guys use Allah more often .. I attended primary school inkano state .. When our principal is having a talk when he says God" he Corrects it by saying .. ""Allah"" but they're same tin na ..
Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
I was wondering though if NIKE paid the two boys I saw in the photos to advertise their brand or was it coincidence?...Whatever, may your prayers be accepted.

2 Likes

Re: The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures by Neroanna(f): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
amnestylaw1:

But you sef check those pics out. Shey na the unification I wan talk abi na the jollyfication among the Muslims.
thats true sha.if it were to b xtians,Dem for get little hatred for their heart but dem no go show am out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

First And Second Glance At Women (Photo) / Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering / Evil Of Video Call With Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.