Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Budget Woes Force Heaven To Reduce Eternal Life To 500 Billion Years - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Budget Woes Force Heaven To Reduce Eternal Life To 500 Billion Years (3078 Views)

500 Billion Pounds Questions For Christians / How Appealing Is The Promise Of Eternal Life? / But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Budget Woes Force Heaven To Reduce Eternal Life To 500 Billion Years by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2014

THE HEAVENS—Saying they were reluctant to make the change but that budget pressures left them no other choice, divine sources announced Tuesday that the traditional promise of salvation would be reduced from eternity to 500 billion years. “To help us meet the rising cost of maintaining Heaven as a lavish kingdom of perfection for all penitent souls, we will now be limiting believers to afterlives consisting of half a trillion years, an amount of time we still feel is quite generous,”

Archangel Michael stated at a press conference revealing the changes, which are set to go into effect immediately and apply to all God-fearing peoples who are currently alive,previously deceased, and yet to be born. “We want to assure all those who have lived virtuous, righteous lives that they will see no dilution in the legendary splendor and magnificence of the Heavenly realm, and that the only difference they will encounter is the new cap on the duration of their stay in paradise.” The Archangel added that divine officials would ensure that all redeemed souls would be painlessly extinguished into oblivion once their 500 billion years expired.
Source: www.theonion.com/articles/budget-woes-force-heaven-to-reduce-eternal-life-to,36012/

4 Likes

Re: Budget Woes Force Heaven To Reduce Eternal Life To 500 Billion Years by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
See wetin these Pentecostal-private-jet-buying pastors, and non-tithers Don cause.
Pagan9JA, you're also to blame. How can you suggest the government tax God's money? angry

2 Likes

Re: Budget Woes Force Heaven To Reduce Eternal Life To 500 Billion Years by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
should we believe this?
Re: Budget Woes Force Heaven To Reduce Eternal Life To 500 Billion Years by Elijah78: 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hilarious smiley smiley smiley
Re: Budget Woes Force Heaven To Reduce Eternal Life To 500 Billion Years by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
If you don't pay your tithes, you'll only have 500billion years instead of the whole eternity to spend in heaven.
Price of real estate is rising, and god said in the Bible that as it is on earth so it shall be in heaven (Matthew 18;18) so prices are increasing in heaven too. That is why Jesus hasn't Come back yet, the cost is too much.
[size=72]PAY YOUR TITHE[/size]
Re: Budget Woes Force Heaven To Reduce Eternal Life To 500 Billion Years by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
Apatheist: If you don't pay your tithes, you'll only have 500billion years instead of the whole eternity to spend in heaven.
Price of real estate is rising, and god said in the Bible that as it is on earth so it shall be in heaven (Matthew 18;18) so prices are increasing in heaven too. That is why Jesus hasn't Come back yet, the cost is too much.

Does that mean salvation is no pay as you go?
Re: Budget Woes Force Heaven To Reduce Eternal Life To 500 Billion Years by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
ifeness:

Does that mean salvation is no pay as you go?
Yes, brother-in-the-lord.
The more tithe you pay, the longer your time in heaven.
Our God is a fair and just God!!!!
Re: Budget Woes Force Heaven To Reduce Eternal Life To 500 Billion Years by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
Apatheist:
Yes, brother-in-the-lord.
The more tithe you pay, the longer your time in heaven.
Our God is a fair and just God!!!!

I can only afford human scarifies. Does that count?
Re: Budget Woes Force Heaven To Reduce Eternal Life To 500 Billion Years by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
ifeness:

I can only afford human scarifies. Does that count?
Yes, brother.
Jesus body parts are almost finished, courtesy of the Catholics.
And he's anaemic, because of the "blood of Jesus " the Pentecostals shout all the time. The blood Don finish.
Re: Budget Woes Force Heaven To Reduce Eternal Life To 500 Billion Years by Judas2013: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
Apatheist:
Yes, brother.
And he's anaemic, because of the "blood of Jesus " the Pentecostals shout all the time. The blood Don finish.

I know Yahweh will surely accept human scarifies,He likes stuff like that. Anything that has to do with blood.

Can we donate people who are already in heaven?
Re: Budget Woes Force Heaven To Reduce Eternal Life To 500 Billion Years by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
Judas2013:

I know Yahweh will surely accept human scarifies,He likes stuff like that. Anything that has to do with blood.

Can we donate people who are already in heaven?
Only to those in hell.
You should set water on fire like you're grilling it then god in his infinite mercy will give it to those in hell. smiley
Re: Budget Woes Force Heaven To Reduce Eternal Life To 500 Billion Years by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
Apatheist:
Yes, brother.

I can give the evil vampire what he wants as long as I will get a receipt . That is what church goers fail to ask when they pay tithes.
Re: Budget Woes Force Heaven To Reduce Eternal Life To 500 Billion Years by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
ifeness:

I can give the evil vampire what he wants as long as I will get a receipt . That is what church goers fail to ask when they pay tithes.
Evil vampire? !! Blasphemy! !! Now you must pay 5* tithe.

Don't forget to collect your receipt.
Re: Budget Woes Force Heaven To Reduce Eternal Life To 500 Billion Years by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
Apatheist:
Evil vampire? !! Blasphemy! !! Now you must pay 5* tithe.

Don't forget to collect your receipt.

No problem I will pay, but first where is the location of this heaven? I like to see what I'm paying for.

Re: Budget Woes Force Heaven To Reduce Eternal Life To 500 Billion Years by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
ifeness:

No problem I will pay, but first where is the location of this heaven? I like to see what I'm paying for.
Have faith, brother.

Many have gone there and come back with different accounts
Re: Budget Woes Force Heaven To Reduce Eternal Life To 500 Billion Years by Omexonomy: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
Apatheist: If you don't pay your tithes, you'll only have 500billion years instead of the whole eternity to spend in heaven.
stop smoking dry pig sh.it and stop drinking monkey tail better still go for pyshciatric evalution at yaba left i promise to foot the bill
Re: Budget Woes Force Heaven To Reduce Eternal Life To 500 Billion Years by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
Omexonomy: stop smoking dry pig sh.it and stop drinking monkey tail better still go for pyshciatric evalution at yaba left i promise to foot the bill
Blasphemy! !!
"Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm"
I'll have you know that I'm a certified prophet, I paid good money for prophet-ship and an eternal stay in heaven.
Re: Budget Woes Force Heaven To Reduce Eternal Life To 500 Billion Years by Omexonomy: 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
Apatheist:
Blasphemy! !!
"Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm"
I'll have you know that I'm a certified prophet, I paid good money for prophet-ship and an eternal stay in heaven.
that is why i suggest you should stop taking those things
Re: Budget Woes Force Heaven To Reduce Eternal Life To 500 Billion Years by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
Apatheist:
Have faith, brother.

Many have gone there and come back with different accounts

Ok faith lol. Faith will probably pay the tithe for me in that case.
Re: Budget Woes Force Heaven To Reduce Eternal Life To 500 Billion Years by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
ifeness:

Ok faith lol. Faith will probably pay the tithe for me in that case.
"Faith without work is dead", brother. God is broke. sad
Re: Budget Woes Force Heaven To Reduce Eternal Life To 500 Billion Years by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
Apatheist:
"Faith without work is dead", brother. God is broke. sad

How about God getting a job. Does that mean Oyedepo and Adeboye keeps his money to themselves? Can any man rob God? Surely those pastors are robbing God.
Re: Budget Woes Force Heaven To Reduce Eternal Life To 500 Billion Years by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
ifeness:

How about God getting a job. Does that mean Oyedepo and Adeboye keeps his money to themselves? Can any man rob God? Surely those pastors are robbing God.
Yes, which is why god is broke and has to reduce the time of eternity.
Re: Budget Woes Force Heaven To Reduce Eternal Life To 500 Billion Years by kevoh(m): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
undecided
Re: Budget Woes Force Heaven To Reduce Eternal Life To 500 Billion Years by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 15, 2014
it is because you think God does not exist that is why you are talking like this because if you knew the truth and you r stl talkin like this.

(1) (Reply)

Regina Caeli In Video And Audio / Atheism Is Stupidity / Divine Revelations: Coming Civil War In Nigeria, 2021 - Sis Happiness Aibangbee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.