Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

The One I Love - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The One I Love (78270 Views)

The One I Love / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages / "I Love Macmillian Books" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One I Love by gennysq(f): 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
Eeehyah! So sad sad
Buh gud to knw Tolani still loves Stella after all dese years of no seeing or communication
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: The last update for tonight's gonna drop by some minutes to 12.....
I'm sorry dz gonna brk... I'm an instrumentalist in d church and service jex wan start. ... I'm sorry... hope u enjoyed me today?
Re: The One I Love by Nancydearie(f): 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
T-Dan,well done,may GOD bless u!!
Re: The One I Love by chii8(f): 3:40am On Jul 19, 2014
So far so gud,u v been gud.lemme guess,feyi wl later knw dat her rival to tolani is dat poor cleaner stella,tolani wl meet stella in her cleaner's uniform in his friend's room at d hotel,Tolani's friend might not be approving dia relationship cos of class differences
finally,stella wl suffer a great deal in d story.

1 Like

Re: The One I Love by Tipiflexy(m): 6:57am On Jul 19, 2014
chii8: So far so gud,u v been gud.lemme guess,feyi wl later knw dat her rival to tolani is dat poor cleaner stella,tolani wl meet stella in her cleaner's uniform in his friend's room at d hotel,Tolani's friend might not be approving dia relationship cos of class differences
finally,stella wl suffer a great deal in d story.
U av tried but ur guess might b wrong or otherwise.
Re: The One I Love by Nancydearie(f): 8:35am On Jul 19, 2014
T-Dan,good morning,hope ur nyt was ok? Plz is breakfast not ready yet?
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:06am On Jul 19, 2014
Nancydearie: T-Dan,good morning,hope ur nyt was ok? Plz is breakfast not ready yet?
Almost ready... since i woke up, av bn workn on PEACE AND APRIL
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2014
Tipiflexy: U av tried but ur guess might b wrong or otherwise.
Lol...
Re: The One I Love by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2014
"ok am fully back now Oga Dan good work i dey follow
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2014
gennysq: Eeehyah! So sad sad
Buh gud to knw Tolani still loves Stella after all dese years of no seeing or communication
Abi na....
Re: The One I Love by toykathy(f): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2014
TDan, na wetin nau? U neva sleep finish? Abeg update joor
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
toykathy: TDan, na wetin nau? U neva sleep finish? Abeg update joor
Typing...
Re: The One I Love by SPSpecial(m): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
[quote author=gennysq]Eeehyah! So sad sad
Buh gud to knw Tolani still loves Stella after all dese years of no seeing or communication[/quo

Yeah, thats true love in written.
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
2.6- conclusions

Continuation.

"If we go home now, we'll pay, while coming back, we'll pay as well. Don't you think waiting will be the best?" Favour suggested.

"That's it. Let's go and wait in the reception till we are called." Stella replied.

Both stood up and walked to the reception to sit.

TWO HOURS AFTER.

The orientation was done for the two and were told to come and start their job by 7:00 pm that evening.

Stella and Favour left as soon as they could so as to start preparing for the job they just found. As they got home, Temitope Williams called Stella to know her state of health. Stella told him she was now very fine, in fact eating at home. Her utterances forced Temitope to ask her if she had no job.

"My friend and I are just jobless, idle and have nothing to do. We just came back from a hotel where we were offeres cleaning job. We'll start tonight."

"No! You ladies can't do that. You are graduates as you've told me, why should you work as hotel cleaners? If you don't mind, I can help you with that employment issue." He replied her.

"Really? You can really do that?" Stella asked happily.

"It's a thing that can be done easily. An assistant managing director for contracts is needed in this company. And your friend, she can be transferred to my second branch to head the Sales Department." He explained.

Stella almost threw away her phone. She stood happily but made sure her happiness was well masked before Temitope who was speaking with her. "When should we come sir?" She asked.

"Since I just got you informed, come tomorrow morning." He told her.

"I'm really grateful sir, I'm so grateful and will forever be grateful. Thanks so much sir." She was appreciative.

"You're welcome." Temitope smiled and ended the call.

Tobiloba was the contracts managing director while Stella would be the new assistant to him.

★STORY CONTINUES...★
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
Anoda update loading... that one was to wash d ground
Re: The One I Love by Tytylorpe(f): 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
Wow..,I cant wait long 2 read d next update..? Are they goin 2 b hire bt I wish dat dy should go n do clean @ evening because I dont trust Tobi's.
More grease 2 ur elbow.
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
Tytylorpe: Wow..,I cant wait long 2 read d next update..? Are they goin 2 b hire bt I wish dat dy should go n do clean @ evening because I dont trust Tobi's.
More grease 2 ur elbow.
hmmn..... alright... I'm typing
Re: The One I Love by chii8(f): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ds op sef,u stingy wt love ooo,y u no let Tolani met im love stella for receptn area at least?mtchew,anyway,still on board,no pas my bustop
Re: The One I Love by Queenxstar(f): 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
I'm waiting o
Re: The One I Love by gennysq(f): 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ghen ghen grin
Re: The One I Love by yhermmie(f): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
Waiting for more cheesy
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
READ PEACE AND APRIL... EPISODE THREE..

A SERIES BY ME THAT DROPS EVERY SATURDAY

A ROMANCE SERIES

YOU SHOULDN'T MISS OUT!

LINK:

PEACE AND APRIL- EPISODE THREE
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
I've been working on PEACE AND APRIL since mawnin sobplz don't just read, I beg. .. comment.

I just wan start typing on this thread. I'll drop load of updates ere soon.

In Nancybestie's voice....

#Update loading#

1 Like

Re: The One I Love by Temmytayo20(f): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
Waiting..
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2014

As luck would have it, Stella and Favour got the cleaning job canceled without delay. Another better choice had come, Stella wa the happiest on earth, that day.

She was still jumping happily when Jumoke- a co-tenant in her mother's house called her that there was a big problem. Her mother's cough had grown worse. She also knew if it happened, it was always disastrous and frightening.

She left the house with her only friend and rushed down to her mother's place. She had no money on her to cater for her mother, how would she pay to the Doctor if she took her to the clinic for better treatment?

Her mind striked Tobiloba. At least, he might be able to help her out. If someone wasn't callous, he should be able to help seeing tears on her eyes. She decided to give it a trial.

On getting to her mother's place, she told Favour to get a cab, they'd take her to the hospital. She had been using palm oil and salt on it but it had a little control over it. Her cough had grown to the stage of vomiting blood.

She took her to the hospital right away,  without having any cash on her than the transport fare. She didn't have Tobi's mobile phone number likewise. She remembered she could collect it from his Grandma at home and from there, she'd visit his office.

She called Tobiloba, crying profusely. Even Tobi the thick-skinned was moved. He told her he'd come and meet her at his Grandma's place, she should wait for him. The last time he heard someone cry that much was the day his mother was dying in the hospital. She was just weeping thay day, likewise him.

He had no mother any longer and knew how painful it was to loose a cherished mother. He promised himself he'd do anything to save her mother.

It was almost lunch time, an opportunity for Tobi to leave as fast as he could to visit his Grandma's place. Immediately it was lunch time, he set out for his Grandma's place instantly. He was praying within himself that nothing bad would happen to Stella's mother. Though, it wasn't that he loved her but anything that had to do with mothers, he did take it serious.

He arrived into the hospital with Stella. He made sure he settled part of the bill and promised to come with the remaining in the evening. He'd just visit the Atm to withraw some cash.

"Stella followed him outside, she was just appreciating his kind gestures.

"I just did this because it's painful to see someone groaning in pain and there would be no help. No strings attached, I don't love you oh!" He frowned.

"All the same, thanks." Stella smiled.

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

THE FOLLOWING DAY.

STELLA walked into Temitope's office with her friend. Fave. They were both looking smart and beautiful. "Please sit." Temitope smiled and stretched his right hand, showing them the seats.

"Thanks." The ladies chorused and sat down.

"So, how's your health now?" Temitope was smiling.

Stella chuckled. "I'm now alright."

"Don't mind me, I just like being troublesome." He grinned. "Yeah.

★CONTINUES...★
Re: The One I Love by Tytylorpe(f): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
Wow...,TOBI are U sure dat U dont luv her? We shall c,oh mayb U luv fave instead of her. Tanx 4 ur help.

Welldone T-DAN.
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
Tytylorpe: Wow...,TOBI are U sure dat U dont luv her? We shall c,oh mayb U luv fave instead of her. Tanx 4 ur help.

Welldone T-DAN.
Lol... thanks sis. .. xant stp lafn
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
Anoda update loading...
Re: The One I Love by bayuth(m): 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
followin closely bro
Re: The One I Love by Tytylorpe(f): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Anoda update loading...

REALLY...,@ WAT TYM.
Gud nyt
Re: The One I Love by necal(f): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
all I can say is wow! such a great talent, kip goin mr T. while I do d following
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
Continuation of 2.8

"Let me see your credentials." Temitooe stretched his right hand forward to receive the credentials.

Favour and Stella handed the credentials to him and patiently waited for him to speak. "This is great!" He eventually spoke, smiling.

"Thanks sir." Stella grinned.

"This is not an issue of thanks, they are both great." He smiled.

Stella and Fave kept smiling. "Because I don't want to be sentimental, come for your interview tomorrow, Stella. And you... Fave." He said.

"Alright, no problem." Stella said.

Evening, 6:30pm.

Stella knocked at Tobi's gate softly and patiently waited for his response. She was smiling as she awaited his presence. She prayed she wouldn't be scolded for coming to his house that evening.

He finally came out of the house. "Who's it?" He enquired, drawing closer to the gate.

"It's Stella." She replied.

Tobi opened the gate and took some steps backward. "Good evening." Stella grinned.

Tobi shook his head and sighed. "What is it again?"

Tobi was already dressed, he had his car key in his hands. It seemed as if he was ready to go out. "I came to appreciate what you did yesterday. Thanks so much, may God always bless you." She prayed.

"You are welcome. Is that all?" He asked her.

"Yes but... where are you going to by this time?" She enquired.

"And does it in any way concern you? Its my life, not yours!" He exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, just wish you to be safe. And, I was given a job in a company today, I was told to come for interview tomorrow." Stella told him.

"That's an achievement... though I heard same thing happened in our office today." He hissed.

"Really?" Stella smiled.

Tobi gave her a angry look.

Stella took her eyes off him and dipped her hand into her handbag. "I brought you this.." She handed a mouth organ over to him.

Tobi was shocked. "Have you ever seen the picture before?" He asked her.

"Picture? What picture?" She questioned.

"So it means you've never seen it, how come you know I love mouth organ?"

"I just bought it." She said, smiling.

"Come right in." Tobi lead the way, Stella was still holding the organ.

Both entered while Tobi offered her a seat. He also sat down, looking moody. He stood again and walked to the shelf, he picked up the picture and gave it to Stella.

"Let me tell you what happened... That picture is the picture of where my parents and I took a group photograph and as you can see, I was holding a mouth organ. That day was the day my mother bought me a mouth organ as my birthday gift and took picture with me, including my father..." he paused, already going emotional.

He sniffed and continued. "That was the first and last day there was unity, peace and joy between my parents before my mother eventually died of cancer." He started weeping.

"I'm deeply sorry I brought this to remind you of the past. I'm deeply sorry." Stella also felt like crying.

"No, not that. I was going to the joint to drink as usual when you knocked but with this mouth organ you brought, I won't go anywhere again."

Stella felt like asking more questions on the issue of his parents but didn't want to bring his pasts to his memory again. "Im really sorry." She repeated.

"Since my mother died, I've found no joy rather than drinking, going out with friends. I've been down, I've hated ladies and everyone around me. Her death really hit me because I thought she wouldn't die. She was the only precious jewel I could hold on to.." he continued weeping.

"It's alright. But can you promise me one thing?"

"What?" He asked.

"That you are going to give uo drinking." She replied.

"I can't... Don't annoy me. Just get going..."

Stella exhaled deeply and stood up.

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / Left Behind Series (1-13) By Tim Lahaye (dload Them Now) / My Book Of Rants!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.