Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Arik Air's 'flight From Hell,' And 'air Rage.' (vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arik Air's 'flight From Hell,' And 'air Rage.' (vid) (1112 Views)

Radio Biafra, Tv: The Media House From Hell And Its Deluded Followers. / DANA Flight From Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air To Lagos!!! / Pictures of first international flight from Enugu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arik Air's 'flight From Hell,' And 'air Rage.' (vid) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:30am On Jul 15, 2014
Re: Arik Air's 'flight From Hell,' And 'air Rage.' (vid) by HudsonBanks(m): 1:49am On Jul 15, 2014
shocked shocked Na wa oh!

I'll most certainly take legal action against this shameless Airline if I was on that flight. What nonsense!
Re: Arik Air's 'flight From Hell,' And 'air Rage.' (vid) by tunde1200(m): 4:19am On Jul 15, 2014
Nigerians can be funny most times!.
I know that man instigating peoples to go down from the aircraft and press charges must be Nija citizen.
Is not a crime for an airline to operate with APU inop!. It can happen to any airline company!.
This airconditioning problem might even be Handling Company to be honest!.
Is not easy to set up an airline expecially in W africa.

1 Like

Re: Arik Air's 'flight From Hell,' And 'air Rage.' (vid) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 8:41am On Jul 15, 2014
HudsonBanks: shocked shocked Na wa oh!

I'll most certainly take legal action against this shameless Airline if I was on that flight. What nonsense!
the tall dude wearing white at d end of the video yelling at dat guy to calm down. i can swear he looks like Bankky W. grin
Re: Arik Air's 'flight From Hell,' And 'air Rage.' (vid) by Chamber10(m): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2014
tunde1200: Nigerians can be funny most times!.
I know that man instigating peoples to go down from the aircraft and press charges must be Nija citizen.
Is not a crime for an airline to operate with APU inop!. It can happen to any airline company!.
This airconditioning problem might even be Handling Company to be honest!.
Is not easy to set up an airline expecially in W africa.

So if you were there you will just sit down sweating without protesting? shocked shocked shocked shocked. Suffering and smiling attitude of a typical Nigerian. Abeg park well. You must be Arik online agent.

3 Likes

Re: Arik Air's 'flight From Hell,' And 'air Rage.' (vid) by Hadone(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2014
It is nothing beyond a technical problem which can occur even on a presidential jet.
NO MACHINE ON EARTH CAN BE 100% RELIABLE.
Re: Arik Air's 'flight From Hell,' And 'air Rage.' (vid) by HudsonBanks(m): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2014
RICHIEBOI1:
the tall dude wearing white at d end of the video yelling at dat guy to calm down. i can swear he looks like Bankky W. grin

grin I concluded it was Banky but him no suppose tall reach like that na Lol! Or maybe everyone around him aren't so tall thereby giving him height that isn't his.
Re: Arik Air's 'flight From Hell,' And 'air Rage.' (vid) by HudsonBanks(m): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2014
Hadone: It is nothing beyond a technical problem which can occur even on a presidential jet.
NO MACHINE ON EARTH CAN BE 100% RELIABLE.

You are most certainly correct! But it was wrong to keep the passengers locked in for that long, for Christ's sake a normal person could actually suffocate talk less of asthmatic folks whose health could nose-dive into a life-threatening condition.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Read The Nyanya Bomb Blast Mastermind Aminu Ogwuche's Confession... / Ghanaian Imam Offers ‘solution’ To Ebola Virus (photo) / Ebonyi Speaker, 13 Lawmakers Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.