Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,289 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions (6439 Views)

North Will Never Discover Oil In Chad Basin – Shehu Sani / North Will Reject Buhari, APC In 2019 —iwuanyanwu / Abdulsalami - The North Will Recover In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by Adelaide2: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
My questions:

1. What is ''Hausa-Fulani''? How can two distinct ethnic groups be grouped as one? Where else in the world has this happened?
2. What does an Hausa man/woman think of a Fulani man/woman?
3. What does the average northerner think about the northern elites?
4. Is the North better off on its own or as being in Nigeria with the south?
5. RELIGION: why does average northern Muslims assume that they can make every other Nigerian become a Muslim?
6. Do Northern Muslims hate Igbos? If so, why?
7. What does the average non-violent northerner think when he sees southerners being killed in many of killing sprees that have gone on in the North?
Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by EasternLeopard: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
arewaqueen:

I do not want to go into a tribal bash with you so I simply decline to comment. So the people who are engaged in baby factories, fraud and yahoo things are the pride of the Nation abi?

I didnt trade any blame here I simply highlighted the origin of the problem or can you plan for a better future without referring to the best.

With all due respect from your comment what I deduce is the lack of comprehension for all I have written

Am displeased with you for pointing fingers at the British when God gave you guys almost 40 years to make a difference.

2 Likes

Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by EasternLeopard: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
murtalaa: And you guys are the best thing to happen to Africa since Moses landed in Egypt, I suppose?

We are because we don't blame others when God gives us an opportunity to make a difference
Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by arewaqueen: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
IgboMonk: Who is even interested in whatever you arewaqueen abi arewabitch is masquarading here, trying to appear more civilized, liberal and rational when behind you every Nigerian know you all very well.

Where should one start asking you questions from beheading of Akaluka, Maitatasine Riot, Miss Universe, Reihard Bonke protest, shooting of a female Christ Embassy evangelist, Cartoon Riot killings and Youth Corp members you terrorists clubbed to death because one of yours lost a free and fair election.

The comment of Tafawa Belewa of Nigeria being the estate of una forefather Dan Fodio, or ''I will make this country ungovernable" or Kwankwaso breaking beer bottle, refusing to release terror victims list, ECWA churches getting burnt everyday, 6 Igbo traders killed in Apo, all the utterances of Junaid Muhamed, Ango Abdullahi, Nyamko calling for genocide against Igbos bc Ihejirikwa was fighting BH or the NEF, threatnening to sue Ihejirika for fighting BH, arrogancy of the North that Niger Delta oil is theirs, Buhari jailing VeePee but allowed Presido to go scotfree, Buhari using PDTF to work all Northern roads but non in the South, Killing of Saro Wiwa, Dele Giwa, Kudirat Abiola, et al....looooool grin grin grin grin grin grin

Norths are Nuts, they are wicked, sadists, callous, violent, brute and tribalistic.....abeg OP go and recite ur Koran, Northern image can never be laundered here, it will be an uphill task for the biggest PR firm to do, so if you want to launder Northern image sell it to outsiders not Nigerians abeg.

Everything your trying to assert here is false because your opinion is considered retrogressive and sabotage by your feudal caliphates besides every Nigerian know Northerners more than they know themselves. And make sure u don't reveal your identity after this discussion because you have instantly betrayed them

Forget those that are trying to give you a soft landing here, they are laughing and shaking their heads on your futile attempt here behind their PC, PDAs and mobile phones

DONT YOU EVER IN YOUR LIFE USE A WORD BITCH WITH ME. I BELIEVE ONE CAN MAKE A POINT WITHOUT NAME CALLING. YOU HAVE NO RESPECT AND YOU THINK YOU COMMENT IS CIVIL. AM FASTING IF NOT I WOULD HAVE PAID YOU IN YOUR OWN COIN. AM VERY GLAD THAT THE MAJORITY COMMENTING ARE CIVIL AND VERY WELL MANNERED. YOU ARE A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF NIGERIA'S PROBLEM. AND SOFT LANDING MY FOOT.

4 Likes

Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Lol fasting kor hunger strike ni

after rain comes the sunshine, Northerner is a northerner, stop hiding under religion to play the ostrich, why must all the violence and problems that spread to other parts of Nigeria originate from North, is your version of Islam different from those practise in Qatar,Turkey, Tunisia, Morocco UAE, Kuwait, Oman etc or were you people given the wrong version of the koran that encourage killing with abandoned recklesss?lol .

Why always you guys, 24/7 since 1914?

Abeg close the thread retreat to your hijab until una perceptions about human life change or keep instigating riot and bloodshed like you are knowned for.

arewaqueen:

DONT YOU EVER IN YOUR LIFE USE A WORD BITCH WITH ME. I BELIEVE ONE CAN MAKE A POINT WITHOUT NAME CALLING. YOU HAVE NO RESPECT AND YOU THINK YOU COMMENT IS CIVIL. AM FASTING IF NOT I WOULD HAVE PAID YOU IN YOUR OWN COIN. AM VERY GLAD THAT THE MAJORITY COMMENTING ARE CIVIL AND VERY WELL MANNERED. YOU ARE A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF NIGERIA'S PROBLEM. AND SOFT LANDING MY FOOT.

5 Likes

Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by arewaqueen: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Adelaide2: My questions:

1. What is ''Hausa-Fulani''? How can two distinct ethnic groups be grouped as one? Where else in the world has this happened?
2. What does an Hausa man/woman think of a Fulani man/woman?
3. What does the average northerner think about the northern elites?
4. Is the North better of on its own or as being in Nigeria with the south?
5. RELIGION: why does an average Northern Muslim assume that they can make every Nigerian become a Muslim?
6. Do Northern Muslims hate Igbos? If so, why?
7. What does the average non-violent northerner think when he sees southerners being killed in many of killing sprees that have gone on in the North?

I think Hausa/Fulani was born out of the religious,cultural , regional and inter marriage among the two communities. I also believe is a media /political creation.

2. Well I think they are normal human beings just like you and I.

3. I believe we will be better off on our own as it will make us develop and region.

4. Our elites have failed us. They are a failure though we also have a share of the problems.

5. I have never ever witnessed any house-house preaching or Islamic missions encouraging or forcing people to change religion. For me religion is personal.

6. I dont hate Igbos. Where I live is full of Igbos with a Hausa Landlord and from comments from my neighbor she said she finds it easier to trust me with her kids than our neighbors who are from the same place as her husband IMO state and shes from Abia. Hausas and Igbos live side by side in markets and in their neighborhoods. My Igbo friend said madam if not for BH the north is a better place than where he grew up in Aba.

7. Killing/Death whether muslim or xtian isnt a good thing. We are human before anything. Contrary to what the media reports that Igbos are the targets of BH is a lie. They target every and anybody

1 Like

Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by arewaqueen: 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
IgboMonk: Lol fasting kor hunger strike ni

after rain comes the sunshine, Northerner is a northerner, stop hiding under religion to play the ostrich, why must all the violence and problems that spread to other parts of Nigeria originate from North, is your version of Islam different from those practise in Qatar,Turkey, Tunisia, Morocco UAE, Kuwait, Oman etc or were you people given the wrong version of the koran that encourage killing with abandoned recklesss?lol .

Why always you guys, 24/7 since 1914?

Abeg close the thread retreat to your hijab until una perceptions about human life change or keep instigating riot and bloodshed like you are knowned for.

PLEASE GET OFF THIS THREAD I REALLY DONT NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO DO NOT HABOUR ANYTHING BUT HATRED IN THEIR HEARTS. AS FOR RELIGION. PLEASE STICK TO YOURS WHILE I STICK TO MINE. AS FOR THE THREAD I AINT CLOSING IT SINCE YOU DONT HAVE TO BE HERE. IF YOU THINK OUR BRAND OF ISLAM IS WRONG PLEASE IMPORT THE RIGHT ONE.

Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by C0llynzO2: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
This thread is dead on arrival, there is no ''misconception'' about the north.
The north has one of the highest illiteracy levels in the world -- fact!
The north has one of the highest poverty rates in the world -- fact!
The north is home to some of the worst diseases in Nigeria -- fact!
The north has serious long standing problems with extremism, religious intolerance and violence -- fact!
What misconception is there to clear again?

5 Likes

Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by domack99(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
gsalvatore: The Problem with the North nobody wants to mention and deep down the OP doesn't want to acknowledge is the RELIGION.

The type of lslam practiced in the north is Problem.
Forget Colonialist and past leaders joor.

No need for long talks .

I don't believe that religion is the problem of the North, No religion is BAD, we only have BAD people. The south west also have Muslim but their economic condition is not as bad as that of the north.

I want to believe that they love their religion that they easily get deceive by people who they believe are righteous people.
Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by arewaqueen: 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
C0llynzO2: This thread is dead on arrival, there is no ''misconception'' about the north.
The north has serious long standing problems with extremism, religious intolerance and violence -- fact!

YOUR PROOF FROM NEUTRAL BODIES AND CONSENSUS FIGURE PLEASE? I WANT AN ANSWER BACKED WITH EVIDENCE

1 Like

Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by C0llynzO2: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
arewaqueen:

YOUR PROOF FROM NEUTRAL BODIES AND CONSENSUS FIGURE PLEASE? I WANT AN ANSWER BACKED WITH EVIDENCE
Illiteracy
http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/mobile/53569/1/northern-nigeria-has-world-highest-illiterate-worl.html
Poverty
www.punchng.com/editorial/tackling-extreme-poverty-in-the-north/
http://en.starafrica.com/news/world-bank-report-says-poverty-remains-high-in-nigeria.html
Diseases
http://www.voanews.com/a/northern-nigeria-project-aims-to-eliminate-neglected-diseases-114160829/161636.html
Extremism, Violence and Religious intolerance are not even up for discussion and they aren't limited to boko haram, those vices are as old as the north itself.

4 Likes

Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by arewaqueen: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
C0llynzO2:
Illiteracy
http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/mobile/53569/1/northern-nigeria-has-world-highest-illiterate-worl.html
Poverty
http://en.starafrica.com/news/world-bank-report-says-poverty-remains-high-in-nigeria.html
Diseases
http://www.voanews.com/a/northern-nigeria-project-aims-to-eliminate-neglected-diseases-114160829/161636.html
Extremism, Violence and Religious intolerance are not even up for discussion and they aren't limited to boko haram, those vices are as old as the north itself.

I disagree with the Illiteracy part because there is a difference between illiteracy and education. A literate is someone who can read and write while an educated person is something who has gone up to the tertiary level. If they said educated i would agree but illiteracy i dont.

Poverty article isnt from a neutral body like the world bank so I dont agree 100% to it but I agree there is poverty.

When you say deadly diseases. I assume you are talking about HIV right

1 Like

Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by GreyBlood: 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
what is your motive for creating this topic and what do you wish to achieve?

Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by 9jii(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
PLEASE,POSTER NEVER TAKE THESE ILL-MANNERD,ILL-IMFORMERD, GRUMPY INSIGNIFICANT GUYS SERIOUSLY.IF YOU DONT KNOW THE REALITY THEY WILL MAKE YOU BELIEVE 9JA WILL BREAK TODAY.THEY LACK MEANINGFUL WORK AND THEY ARE LOOKING FOR WHERE TO DIRECT THEIR DISAPPOITMENT.THEY TOLD NORTH IS THE PROBLEM,HAHAHA.

1 Like

Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by Akshow: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nice job arewaqueen but u forgot the number one misconception southerners are quick to use against northerners. "The north (and by the north they mean Hausas) have ruled for forty years".

This is really laughable cos Gowon is a christian jos man. Babangida is a nupe from Niger state. Abdulsalam is also from Niger state. The true Hausa leaders in Nigerian history are Shagari, Buhari, Sani Abacha and Yar Adua.

1 Like

Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by 9jii(m): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
C0llynzO2:
Illiteracy
Poverty
Diseases
http://www.voanews.com/a/northern-nigeria-project-aims-to-eliminate-neglected-diseases-114160829/o161636.html
THIS KID BELIEVE ANYTHING FROM THE PAPER.
THAT IS WHY ITS FUNNY/PITY WHEN THEY ARE TRYING TO DISCUSS ABOUT THE GREAT NORTH.
Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by C0llynzO2: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
arewaqueen:

I disagree with the Illiteracy part because there is a difference between illiteracy and education. A literate is someone who can read and write while an educated person is something who has gone up to the tertiary level. If they said educated i would agree but illiteracy i dont.

Poverty article isnt from a neutral body like the world bank so I dont agree 100% to it but I agree there is poverty.

When you say deadly diseases. I assume you are talking about HIV right
Maybe you didn't read the articles because this one is from the world bank
as for your HIV jibe, a certian northern state has always topped the chart for the prevalence rate in Nigeria. Besides, there are far more deadly diseases than HIV and they can be found in the north.
Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by C0llynzO2: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
Akshow: Nice job arewaqueen but u forgot the number one misconception southerners are quick to use against northerners. "The north (and by the north they mean Hausas) have ruled for forty years".

This is really laughable cos Gowon is a christian jos man. Babangida is a nupe from Niger state. Abdulsalam is also from Niger state. The true Hausa leaders in Nigerian history are Shagari, Buhari, Sani Abacha and Yar Adua.
The OP herself said somewhere that she is ''Hausa-Fulani'', so what do you expect from Southerners?
The so called misconception is the work of the north for reasons best known to them
Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by 9jii(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
PLEASE,POSTER NEVER TAKE THESE ILL-MANNERD,ILL-IMFORMERD, GRUMPY INSIGNIFICANT GUYS SERIOUSLY.IF YOU DONT KNOW THE REALITY THEY WILL MAKE YOU BELIEVE 9JA WILL BREAK TODAY.THEY LACK MEANINGFUL WORK AND THEY ARE LOOKING FOR WHERE TO DIRECT THEIR DISAPPOITMENT.THEY TOLD NORTH IS THE PROBLEM,HAHAHA.

LIKE THIS ONE.
EasternLeopard:

Nigeria gained independence since 1960 which is 54 years ago and your guys keep blaming the British for your educational backwardness despite ruling Nigeria for more than 38 yrs.

My sister face reality

You guys are a disgrace to black Africa.

How many schools scholarships etc have you successful ones created.

Blaming the British after 50 years of independence and doing nothing about it despite the opportunities given to your guys by GOD is the height of madness
Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by gentleoyink: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
Akshow: Nice job arewaqueen but u forgot the number one misconception southerners are quick to use against northerners. "The north (and by the north they mean Hausas) have ruled for forty years".

Now you want to break them down according to their different tribes. When it is time to claim land mass, census figures and political weight, then they become Northerners and Hausa/Fulanni.

Choose you this day who the real Northerners are!

2 Likes

Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by Akshow: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
C0llynzO2:
The OP herself said somewhere that she is ''Hausa-Fulani'', so what do you expect from Southerners?
The so called misconception is the work of the north for reasons best known to them
what has d op being a hausa fulani got to do with my post?

Are Babangida, Abdulsalam and Gowon Hausa Fulani? Buy park well or zoom off my radar if u no get better thing to say

1 Like

Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by Akshow: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
gentleoyink:

Now you want to break them down according to their different tribes. When it is time to claim land mass, census figures and political weight, then they become Northerners and Hausa/Fulanni.

Call it whatever u want to call it but I'm glad u didn't deny the fact that Babangida and co are not Hausas.
Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by EasternLeopard: 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
9jii: PLEASE,POSTER NEVER TAKE THESE ILL-MANNERD,ILL-IMFORMERD, GRUMPY INSIGNIFICANT GUYS SERIOUSLY.IF YOU DONT KNOW THE REALITY THEY WILL MAKE YOU BELIEVE 9JA WILL BREAK TODAY.THEY LACK MEANINGFUL WORK AND THEY ARE LOOKING FOR WHERE TO DIRECT THEIR DISAPPOITMENT.THEY TOLD NORTH IS THE PROBLEM,HAHAHA.

LIKE THIS ONE.

What are your brothers Boko Haram fighting.

From blaming Christians and Southerners to blaming the British for being educationally backward.

GEJ who built almost 500 alamajiri schools is he a Northerner. Did he waste his time blaming the British.

I repeat

North especially Hausa-Fulanis and their allies are disgrace to black Africa for blaming others for their underdevelopment.

We Igbos are not perfect but we never blame others for our shortcomings especially when we can do something about it.

Stop insulting the African dignity.

1 Like

Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by omololu2020(m): 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
For me I jst want nigeria to divide,am tired of dis hauasa/fulani(boko haram/cows) from d north

3 Likes

Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by Chamack: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
gentleoyink:

I love this.
Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by Adelaide2: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
arewaqueen:

I think Hausa/Fulani was born out of the religious,cultural , regional and inter marriage among the two communities. I also believe is a media /political creation.

2. Well I think they are normal human beings just like you and I.

3. I believe we will be better off on our own as it will make us develop and region.

4. Our elites have failed us. They are a failure though we also have a share of the problems.

5. I have never ever witnessed any house-house preaching or Islamic missions encouraging or forcing people to change religion. For me religion is personal.

6. I dont hate Igbos. Where I live is full of Igbos with a Hausa Landlord and from comments from my neighbor she said she finds it easier to trust me with her kids than our neighbors who are from the same place as her husband IMO state and shes from Abia. Hausas and Igbos live side by side in markets and in their neighborhoods. My Igbo friend said madam if not for BH the north is a better place than where he grew up in Aba.

7. Killing/Death whether muslim or xtian isnt a good thing. We are human before anything. Contrary to what the media reports that Igbos are the targets of BH is a lie. They target every and anybody

Thank you for this well-ochestrated and stage-managed response. I would have been surprised if the response was different. I hope all you northerners continue to live in denial and delusion until soapy water gets into your eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by arewafederation: 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
C0llynzO2: This thread is dead on arrival, there is no ''misconception'' about the north.

I could agree with you that there is no misconception about the north. Its a deliberated in-built hatred and envy of how the south lost out in the power struggle over the years. I will be wrong to say all northerners are saint, but that doesn't mean the north is responsible for the failure of this country. It's a collective problem. As my very good and civil sister arewaqueen stated, even if the country is split into 1000 parts, the genetically induced indiscipline and corruption will and power struggle will still be present.

But notwithstanding, I still call for seperation of this country into two distinct country. Arewa republic and South Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by arewafederation: 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
C0llynzO2:
Maybe you didn't read the articles because this one is from the world bank
as for your HIV jibe, a certian northern state has always topped the chart for the prevalence rate in Nigeria. Besides, there are far more deadly diseases than HIV and they can be found in the north.

Can you please tell us the state.
Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by arewafederation: 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
EasternLeopard:

What are your brothers Boko Haram fighting.

From blaming Christians and Southerners to blaming the British for being educationally backward.

GEJ who built almost 500 alamajiri schools is he a Northerner. Did he waste his time blaming the British.

I repeat

North especially Hausa-Fulanis and their allies are disgrace to black Africa for blaming others for their underdevelopment.

We Igbos are not perfect but we never blame others for our shortcomings especially when we can do something about it.

Stop insulting the African dignity.

Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're nothing.

1 Like

Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
Lol i wanted to tell her that when she will abandone this thread and run for her dear life will soon come, this is opportunity every southerner is wiating for to vent their anger and spit their venoms on them.
Imagine someone from an obscure location trying to launder and already dead image because Seun has given you opportumnity to extend your phalanges and the rest of the world will know you exist, lol imagine trying to flog a dead horse abeg.

Lol at Northerners and misconception...op wake up and apologize for this thread bc you opened a can of worm.
I hope that after the troll you receive here today over this thread you will not incite your people to start slaughtering Southerners like ram.

Adelaide2:

Thank you for this well-ochestrated and stage-managed response. I would have been surprised if the response was different. I hope all you northerners continue to live in denial and delusion until soapy water gets into your eyes.
Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by gsalvatore: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
domack99:

I don't believe that religion is the problem of the North, No religion is BAD, we only have BAD people. The south west also have Muslim but their economic condition is not as bad as that of the north.

I want to believe that they love their religion that they easily get deceive by people who they believe are righteous people.

The Type of Islam practised in the North is the problem.

Saudis and Qataris also practice Islam and they love it too but the Northern Naija Islam is on another level.

The righteous people here are the Emirs/imams and Co and are part of the "Type of Islam" they choose to propagate.

Its very Simple...Just dont understand why some folks choose to beat around the bush including the Op.

I don't expect some average Northern muslims to
understand it...you have to be able to see it from the outside to get my point...just like playing Chess.
Re: Questions About The North? Will Help Clear Some Misconceptions by TheClown: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
Arewaqueen, I have alot of questions but I don't think you are the right person to answer them, yu don't have the answers. I want to tell yu this that we, the minority tribes, the Christians and the middle belters will forever hold you and your kind with distrust, awe and deep seated grudges. Our children will ask your children questions they cannot answer and we know that sorrow may last for the night but joy cometh in the morning. You and yur kind have made being northerners an endurance for us. Keep giving polished answers but don't be decieved.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insurgency: Southeast Officers To Plan Self-Defense -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) / Black Day In Onisha Nigeria!!!viewers Bewarned!!!!!pics!!photo!!!! / Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.