Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,702 members, 7,816,871 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry (56394 Views)

Rev. Wright Helped Obama Accept 'Christianity' Without Having To Renounce Islam / Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency / Malian 'hero' Of Paris Attacks Gets French Nationality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
I know a lot about you guys,I have Ghanaian guys I would refer to as my friends ( whom I have known for about 3.5yrs now) but they see me as a threat due to unnecessary envy and jealousy. You guys should change, it will do y'all some good and hasten your path to progress you so desire...come join me for some coffee! Cheers!
PetroDolla3: Hahahahaha you nigerian monkeys are such a disgrace to the human race! You animals are unfuckinbeliavable! Fuckeduppenedness you can't even produce ordinary electricity for your long suffering people in the 21st century? hahahahahaha no wonder obasanjo said the country is cursed grin https://www.nairaland.com/1314971/120m-nigerians-without-electricity-fg grin grin grin

Ghana exported 200,000 metric tons of maize, how many did shitnigeria export? can any azzhoe tell me? NONE grin shitnigeria is the biggest importer of food in the world grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/business/artikel.php?ID=283309&comment=0#com grin

Oh dear oh dear we are sending the pr0stituting azzes back to the shitthole grin http://www.spyghana.com/trafficked-sex-traders-transport-back-nigeria/

oh dear oh dear see these shitty g0ats being treated like animals in their own shambolic shiithole https://www.nairaland.com/1457118/stop-treating-nigerians-like-animals grin grin grin

hahahahahahaha Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the zoo named shitnigeria grin https://www.nairaland.com/1314695/it-only-zoo-called-nigeria grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by tbagjames(m): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
BankuTilapia2: Respect is earned not demanded, u nigerians are fuckinggggg horrible cuntsss. U barbaric animals always bleat about other nationals hating u but u r da first people to start talking wreckless about other nationals. U aint better than any other Africans. U r over 100 million cuz most of u lack family planning n give birth like pigssssss. Once again respect is earned n not demanded.
no iota of sensibility in this post.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
omoghana22: MOST YORUBAS ARE CIVILISED AND I RESPECT THEM FOR THAT. THE PEOPLE FROM THE EAST ARE THE FOOLS IN NUMBERS. THEY ARE PROLEM OF NIGERIA; THE IGBOS AND THEIR NEIGHBORS.............UNCIVILIZED AND CRIMINAL MINDED.
Same as the Ashantis and ewes . In short they are useless and Problem in Ghana

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by tbagjames(m): 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
PetroDolla3: dummy dumb dumb grin Lagos economy is bigger than that of Ghana on[b] paper[/b], ediot! we all know how crime-infested shitnigerians can cook figures,huh? the problem with shitnigerians is that they are tooo dumb. grin they believe whatever their equally clueless leaders tell them. aarrrrh such dumb people grin no wonder shitnigerians are getting dumber faster than any people in the world. I gues it has to do with excessive inhaling of generator fumes as well as endemic poverty!

apart from some some 25 million suffering and smiling eediots crammed into a space that is smaller than Greater Accra, what has generator lagos got to offer? nothing, azzhole
TEACHER: How do you recognize a Ghanian writeup.
STUDENT: By the first and last words of the sentence.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by londoner: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
omoghana22: MOST YORUBAS ARE CIVILISED AND I RESPECT THEM FOR THAT. THE PEOPLE FROM THE EAST ARE THE FOOLS IN NUMBERS. THEY ARE PROLEM OF NIGERIA; THE IGBOS AND THEIR NEIGHBORS.............UNCIVILIZED AND CRIMINAL MINDED.

Dude, your not going to get us with that one. Tangents everywhere, my Ghanaian posters......lol
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by PetroDolla3: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Charlie mek we hit diz bokos hardddddd
BANKU, I am with you on this. Let's goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hahahahahaha kicking shitnigerian azz is what i enjoy doing most. We gonna hit them soo hard they'll forget who they are. hahahahaha Federal Republic of FOOOOOLs

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Hahaaaaa u dementeddd imbecileeeeee go help n find ur missing girls. Mek ur miserable self useful. Ghana deh beeeeeee k3k3 cum seeee
hahaha. That shiii cracked up. Stop speaking gibberish psycho. Dafuqqqqqq you talking ....smh
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
londoner:

Thanks, you need not worry Ashantiking. The Nigerian majority of men around me are educated, well mannered, culturally aware types, that I am proud to know.

Good looking out though....... wink

That's good to hear. You can't trust nigerian men around beautiful girls.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by BankuTilapia2: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
tsolz84: I know a lot about you guys,I have Ghanaian guys I would refer to as my friends ( whom I have known for about 3.5yrs now) but they see me as a threat due to unnecessary envy and jealousy. You guys should change, it will do y'all some good and hasten your path to progress you so desire...come join me for some coffee! Cheers!

They see u as a threat cuz every nigerian is a natural born thief. Now bend down n eat ur dickkkk naija idiotttt

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cubeet: hmm prodigious

Don't use all your vocab on nairaland. Save some for 2morrow grin

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by londoner: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Quite the opposite, they are very protective, in my experience.

I think men of every nationality sometimes display a weakness around women they find attractive. Ghanaian included.

But, then you already know that.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

They see u as a threat cuz every nigerian is a natural born thief. Now bend down n eat ur dickkkk naija idiotttt

Lol
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by BankuTilapia2: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Dont go soft on diz bokos hit dem hardddd. We Ghanaians dont like beef unless u bring it to us n trust me we know how to it well well. Bleep u all nigerians we can do diz all day cuz i hv da electricity n where am standing is bomb free hahaaaa

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
londoner:

I think men of every nationality sometimes display a weakness around women they find attractive. Ghanaian included.

True
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by PetroDolla3: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
hahahahahahah what can make a man to sell his own six-month baby to get money to pay for a visa? tell me shiity monkeys

https://www.nairaland.com/1613179/man-ties-7-children-wheel-barrow

hahahahaha too many mor0ns in that dustbin country, walahi https://www.nairaland.com/1613936/nigeria-country-too-many-morons

A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. Even Satan himself must be weary of he created in Nigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness grin grin grin
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
Whenever and Wherever you see or meet a Nigerian;you must learn and remember to thank,respect them and praise them.Have you forgotton so soon.Your 'GMG' days.Inferiority Complex?Whenever you see a Nigerian man or woman,young or old YOU MUST say FATHER or MAMA with full respect.
By all means You ll foreVer be our shoe shinners
Fellow Nigerians don't waste your valuable time discussing isssues with our former shoe repairers.We ll forever be your Masters- that is the will of God.Take your campaign elsewhere.
Ashantiking:

How can I accept something that is false. Ghanaians are just as smart if not smarter than Nigerians. You haven't done anything that would make me think you are smarter than Ghanaians. When I look at your country nothing suggest that you are smarter. So please spare me.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
Na wa o.. I really thought these Ghanaians love us ooh! See as AshantiKing dey vex.. Abeg Sorry oh.. You are better than us oh! We agree! Please Stop insulting our Country and It's President! We love it Just the way it is!
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by BankuTilapia2: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking: .

Lol

I hv not even started yet, jux getting use to da keypads ryt now.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cubeet: Same as the Ashantis and ewes . In short they are useless and Problem in Ghana

We are all Ghanaians. We don't go by ewe or ashanti. We are unify ghana
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
Fuvk u!You must have been born on a highway cuz thats where most accidents happen...you'll never be the man your mother is..you quoted the wrong soul fo.ol;quote me again and die like a chicken!retard.ed bast.ard;son of a who.re
BankuTilapia2:

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
lynpetra: donnypool where are thou?Don with my movie,so can we start all over again?you were saying?

I DEY HIA mama
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
PetroDolla3: hahahahahahah what can make a man to sell his own six-month baby to get money to pay for a visa? tell me shiity monkeys

https://www.nairaland.com/1613179/man-ties-7-children-wheel-barrow

hahahahaha too many mor0ns in that dustbin country, walahi https://www.nairaland.com/1613936/nigeria-country-too-many-morons

A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. Even Satan himself must be weary of he created in Nigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness grin grin grin
This psycho keep spewing shit....You think we have time to read your poo?

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by PetroDolla3: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
londoner:

hahahahaha speaking from experience,huh? how is my Ghanaian brother rocking your boat? hahahaha pretender! upon all your Ghana-hating, you ended up with a Ghanaian boyfriend?smh
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by BankuTilapia2: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
best2com: Na wa o.. I really thought these Ghanaians love us ooh! See as AshantiKing dey vex.. Abeg Sorry oh.. You are better than us oh! We agree! Please Stop insulting our Country and It's President! We love it Just the way it is!

Na wa for ur asssss, ur ppl started it. Tell dem to cum n finish it. Do unto others as u want dem to do unto u.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

I hv not even started yet, jux getting use to da keypads ryt now.

Banku forgive them. Is not them, is the generator fumes grin
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
best2com: Na wa o.. I really thought these Ghanaians love us ooh! See as AshantiKing dey vex.. Abeg Sorry oh.. You are better than us oh! We agree! Please Stop insulting our Country and It's President! We love it Just the way it is!

I can tell you that we don't hate you. We are just defending our country.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Dont go soft on diz bokos hit dem hardddd. We Ghanaians dont like beef unless u bring it to us n trust me we know how to it well well. Bleep u all nigerians we can do diz all day cuz i hv da electricity n where am standing is bomb free hahaaaa
The fact is you jobless.... You spend time online doing nothing than showing your stupidity.... You Neva made any reasonable points since.... you just here to fool yourself as if we don't know gayna...lol
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by PetroDolla3: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cubeet: This psycho keep spewing shit....You think we have time to read your poo?
hahahaha I don''t expect you to read my post. you are not intelligent enough.

now I understand why a top British politician described shitnigeria as a bongo bongo country grin grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/1390523/british-politician-calls-nigeria-bongo-bongo

you better go eat otapiapia, mor0n grin https://www.nairaland.com/1723538/some-dried-fish-sellers-use
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Na wa for ur asssss, ur ppl started it. Tell dem to cum n finish it. Do unto others as u want dem to do unto u.
Na wa o for my what Hahahahaha!!! Don't talk anyhow to people you meet on net, You never know who be who hahaha!! Abeg Park Well oh!
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by lezz(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
omoghana22:

BIG FOOL...YOU HAVE ALL THESE YET SUFFERING. KEEP COUNTING. AND KEEP SUFFERING. AS AM TALKING TO YOU NOW , I DONT THINK YOU HAVE LIGHT AT HOME. WITH 500 BILLION, COME OOON JUST COMMON SENSE. MUMU
a slave like you wouldn't have the decency to put some respect to your tone when talking to me. Look at a sick looking ghanaian talking about electricity. How stable is ur electricity generation? Omoghana omonaija-wanna-be. You frusterated ghanaian mental slave. I bet you are not only glued to nigerian movies and music , you're also mentally influenced by our slangs. A ghanaian nairaland rat like you. We don't need electricty to eclips you in africa. As a matter of point, let the whole of naija be lit up by candles, ghnana can't and won't compare with us. You don't count. You don't exist. Uneventful lots with no personality. Ghana of no account. Nigeria is everything ghnana can only dream to become. Now we're in MINT countries(mexico,indonesia,nigeriaa and tukey. That's our size, you frantic slowpoke. You are just following our shadows. Gholywood plus ghana equals nollywood wanna be.
Show some respect and thank your stars you are fotunate enough to have us as neighbours. You paupet rodent of dependent country. Basttttarrrddd.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by londoner: 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
PetroDolla3: hahahahaha speaking from experience,huh? how is my Ghanaian brother rocking your boat? hahahaha pretender! upon all your Ghana-hating, you ended up with a Ghanaian boyfriend?smh

Do I sound to you, like a person you should speak directly to, under any circumstance? I don't speak to people such as yourself, whether online or offline.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by omoghana22: 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
ITS OKEY, WELL ALL KNOW THAT NOTHING CAN CHANGE A NIGERIA FROM CRIMINAL ATTITUDE. THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THIS. FAILED PEOPLE WITH FAILED STATE..........AN WHITE ELEPHANT COUNTRY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply)

US Presidential Election 2016 Results Updates / Valentine Strasser, From Ex-Head Of State To Pauper: Youngest West Africa Leader / US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.