Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry - Foreign Affairs (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry (56397 Views)

Rev. Wright Helped Obama Accept 'Christianity' Without Having To Renounce Islam / Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency / Malian 'hero' Of Paris Attacks Gets French Nationality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by mencade5(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
gayna thinks with their deeek and puccciiiii....fvcking up and down in their movies...no moral lesson their. Why? Their kenke brain cant think well.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
donnypool:

big goat

below is the list of companies in ghana.

http://www.securities.com/Public/company-profile/GH/page1.html

below is the list of companies in nigeria

http://www.securities.com/Public/company-profile/NG/page1.html

click on the link, compare and tell me the winner

You are a fool. Nigeria is four times the size of Ghana and 9 times the pop of Ghana. Compare the life of the average nigerian and the average Ghanaian.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
omoghana22: Always shouting very loud, don't know how to whisper
And why say Mistor, instead of Mister
Thank God we're not a Nigerians[b][/b]
Gayna so dark.....They say kam instead of come...asylum de la brasilla.....loool

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by omoghana22: 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cubeet: Gayna so dark.....They say kam instead of come...asylum de la brasilla.....loool

DID YOU SAY CORM OR COME?.....THANK GOD WE ARE NOT NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
omoghana22: Lyrics

Kofi is a common name, that's what even I say
But a Ghana man will never call a child Friday
Thank God we're not Nigerians

Always shouting very loud, don't know how to whisper
Thank God we're not a Nigerians

You like school more than any African I’ve seen
Simple thirteen, you still say tharteen

They ban the whole team, you can’t even play
Can’t you just say Hi, what is Ki lon sele
Thank God we’re not a Nigerians

You barely qualify, then get stuck
President Goodluck but you still suck
Thank God we’re not Nigerians

Instead of Hamburger or Pizza with ham
You eat Egusi with pounded yam

Always trying to show off, even when you eat
One soup, no vegetable but twelve different meat

Fela was a great Musician, yes of course
(Inaudible) something drugs

You created Nollywood,yes more of it
But too many witches and wizards in your film

Always in traditional wear everywhere
Haven’t you hear of Armani wear

For example shining five piece agbada
You can look very good in Dolce and Gabbana

Not going anywhere fast, let’s just stroll
Traffic everywhere, many bad bad roads

No street light from Oregun to Ikeja
Four four, join join two two on okada

Extra page in your passport to pass and go
You have learn very well from Obasanjo

Email fraud, Pyramid, 419
Oh that’s not fine

But at least you are better than Liberians
So thank God you’re not a Liberians
"thank God you're are not a nigerians",......good english is far from you lip hommie.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

You are a fool. Nigeria is four times the size of Ghana and 9 times the pop of Ghana. Compare the life of the average nigerian and the average Ghanaian.

why the bloody hell were you comparing both countries??

you are a GOAT and may ASHANTI KILL YOU!!!

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5: my brother...gayna is already a pig sty...with too many shiiit....gaynaians are abandoning that worthless country of witch hunters and hopelessness...obama tried to save them but their peppered brain cannot help them think
oh,,,I see

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by londoner: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
omoghana22: Always shouting very loud, don't know how to whisper
Thank God we're not a Nigerians[b][/b]

Lol...But Ghanaians dont say mister, they say mistar

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
omoghana22:

They say Brader instead of Brother.....Thank God I am not a Ghanaian..... Even ghanaians are rejecting being a ghanaian

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
donnypool:

why the bloody hell were you comparing both countries??

you are a GOAT and may ASHANTI KILL YOU!!!

Nigeria is big and everything about Nigeria is quantity. Ghana is small and everything about Ghana is quality. Do you get my drift. Naija boi

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by watchindelta(m): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
uwhmm wonder even their presido kn self nigeria is not work over. If d world kn. Pls i said it again pls watch cable u wil kn ghana no reach nigeria! Pls watch their news n see hehehe! Evrything wey thy happen here in 9ja stil full there kpoko!
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
All this hate and jealousy by ganians, on is on nairaland though. In the real world, yu silly fvcks respect yourselves...its okay though. This is nairaland, innit:>
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by omoghana22: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
BEST ECONOMY IN AFRICA, STILL NO LIGHT.....
THANK GOD I WE ARE NOT NIGERIAN
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
Sorry to interrupt, please Help me advance to the next stage of this competition , UNESCO Youth Entrepreneurship Competition by Voting my idea, Go Green! for a better Tomorrow! Thank you In advance . https://www.youth-competition.org/groups/entrepreneurship-competition-2013/contests/2/1269
Thanks Again
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
watchindelta: uwhmm wonder even their presido kn self nigeria is not work over. If d world kn. Pls i said it again pls watch cable u wil kn ghana no reach nigeria! Pls watch their news n see hehehe! Evrything wey thy happen here in 9ja stil full there kpoko!
even on ghanaweb
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by londoner: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
omoghana22:

He said CAM......lol
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Nigeria is big and everything about Nigeria is quantity. Ghana is small and everything about Ghana is quality. Do you get my drift. Naija boi

Quality? wasn't it your president crying to the UN about how we closed our borders so that your poisonous goods/product don't come in our country??
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
omoghana22: BEST ECONOMY IN AFRICA, STILL NO LIGHT.....
We generate times two mega watts more than what you fools generates
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by londoner: 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
Its funny though,people laugh at Nigerian accent, but they twist their mouths to pronounce those words, just like us, when they are singing the songs of our Nigerian artists.......lol

Even to include the words that are in Igbo, Yoruba or Naija pidgin.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
donnypool:

Quality? wasn't it your president crying to the UN about how we closed our borders so that your poisonous goods/product don't come in our country??

Lol. U r a Nigerian.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ghana keep offending the Chinese forgetting that their national budget is from loan that China offers them...

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by omoghana22: 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
BOKO KILLING,
NAIJA DELTA KIDNAPPING,
IGBO RUBBING ,
THANK GOD WERE NOT NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Lol. U r a Nigerian.

of course i am 100%.

you are a goat

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
londoner: Its funny though,people laugh at Nigerian accent, but they twist their mouths to pronounce those words, just like us, when they are singing the songs of our Nigerian artists.......lol

Even to include the words that are in Igbo, Yoruba or Naija pidgin.

Nigerian songs are the best. When it comes to queens English. Nigerians are really bad at it.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Lol. U r a Nigerian.
lol you are a ghanaian not a Brazilian
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
donnypool:

of course i am 100%.

you are a goat

Are you mad bruh?
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by omoghana22: 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cubeet: Ghana keep offending the Chinese forgetting that their national budget is from loan that China offers them...
WE DONT CARE WHERE THE MONEY IS COMING FROM, ALL WE CARE IS THAT WE CAN STAY PEACEFUL AND HAVE FREEDOM TO MOVE AND SLEEP TIGHT.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cubeet: lol you are a ghanaian not a Brazilian

Proud to be one. Wouldn't want to anything else, especially an Eba eater.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
omoghana22: BOKO KILLING,
NAIJA DELTA KIDNAPPING,
IGBO RUBBING ,
THANK GOD WERE NOT NIGERIANS
All this you mentioned all exists in gayna...ghanaweb implies that
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
Bunch of talkatives called gaynaians,very lousy and noisy...Once they enter a quiet room,you will definitely know they are in with that their dirty Tui language, very ugly bastards who have forgotten how Nigeria helped feed them and gave their useless country loan to feed them.Even today, Nigerian businessmen run Ghanaian economy,even at that,they are still not happy, trying to frustrate anything Nigerian.
We are just tolerating you slowpoke bas.tards as our younger brothers if not.........if we dare hate you or treat you idiats one-quarter the way you do us, the country would have been wiped out by now but we are their big brothers by all standards...so we'll keep tolerating and educating them.
omoghana22: BEST ECONOMY IN AFRICA, STILL NO LIGHT.....
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by kemthegirl(f): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
omoghana22: Lyrics

Kofi is a common name, that's what even I say
But a Ghana man will never call a child Friday
Thank God we're not Nigerians

Always shouting very loud, don't know how to whisper

You like school more than any African I’ve seen
Simple thirteen, you still say tharteen

They ban the whole team, you can’t even play
Can’t you just say Hi, what is Ki lon sele

You barely qualify, then get stuck
President Goodluck but you still suck

Instead of Hamburger or Pizza with ham
You eat Egusi with pounded yam

Always trying to show off, even when you eat
One soup, no vegetable but twelve different meat

Fela was a great Musician, yes of course
(Inaudible) something drugs

You created Nollywood,yes more of it
But too many witches and wizards in your film

Always in traditional wear everywhere
Haven’t you hear of Armani wear

For example shining five piece agbada
You can look very good in Dolce and Gabbana

Not going anywhere fast, let’s just stroll
Traffic everywhere, many bad bad roads

No street light from Oregun to Ikeja
Four four, join join two two on okada

Extra page in your passport to pass and go
You have learn very well from Obasanjo

Email fraud, Pyramid, 419
Oh that’s not fine

But at least you are better than Liberians
So thank God you’re not a Liberians

hmmm. Wow. U seem to know our short comings so well. All ur talk shows how self loathing u Ghanaians r. So wat if nigerians speak English with an accent? It is a borrowed language and an accent is an inflection of a mother tongue. Germans where u all run to speak English with accents so y should we nigerians not speak English with accent?
u talk about our wearing agbada instead of dolce and gabbana. Sweetie, nigerians r known as the most stylish people in Africa. Forgive us if we r not so willing to throw away our traditional attire for what the white man designs.
you say we like to eat eba instead of pizza, is that African food? Yes, we eat pizza, as a matter of fact, i just had it today just for a change. Eating pizza is not exactly something to brag out. Dude it is just junk.
oh, and u talk about Fella. How many Ghanaians have Broadway shows in Chicago about them long after they r gone?
bottom line is that Ghanaians r just nija wanna be s. Why else r u actively trolling on a Nigerian blog?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply)

US Presidential Election 2016 Results Updates / Valentine Strasser, From Ex-Head Of State To Pauper: Youngest West Africa Leader / US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.