Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry - Foreign Affairs (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry (56391 Views)

Rev. Wright Helped Obama Accept 'Christianity' Without Having To Renounce Islam / Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency / Malian 'hero' Of Paris Attacks Gets French Nationality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Don't use all your vocab on nairaland. Save some for 2morrow grin

you this goat, gaynians are ugly, get out of nairaland.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
best2com: Na wa o.. I really thought these Ghanaians love us ooh! See as AshantiKing dey vex.. Abeg Sorry oh.. You are better than us oh! We agree! Please Stop insulting our Country and It's President! We love it Just the way it is!
Its like a little kid insulting his uncle.. wait, are you a gaynian?

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
donnypool:

I DEY HIA mama

can you vent ur stupidity again.I am bored!Lets be stupid together.Now hit me!
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dear fellow nairalanders
Help you brother out by voting for my project (Afrique Merchants and Trade Services -AMTS ltd) in the on-going youth competition organised by UNESCO. The top ten voted entrants get invited to present their projects at the Entrepreneurship Summit in Berlin, Germany with the possibility of the winners securing funding and support for their project.

The link to vote for mine is at:

https://www.youth-competition.org/groups/entrepreneurship-competition-2013/contests/2/693

I promise it will take only a minute of your time smiley

Thanks and God bless
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
PetroDolla3: hahahaha I don''t expect you to read my post. you are not intelligent enough.

now I understand why a top British politician described shitnigeria as a bongo bongo country grin grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/1390523/british-politician-calls-nigeria-bongo-bongo

you better go eat otapiapia, mor0n grin https://www.nairaland.com/1723538/some-dried-fish-sellers-use
My point is that your first three words sounds so dumb so I don't bother to continue...lol
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cubeet: Its like a little kid insulting his uncle.. wait, are you a gaynian?
Free Citizenship offer , I no dey Accept!
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by PetroDolla3: 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
hahahahahahaha now I understand why President Robert Mugabe said what he said about these modafakas! https://www.nairaland.com/1669417/mugabe-zimbabweans-behaving-corrupt-nigerians self-confessed eddiots grin We are MUMU country (MUMUDOM) grin where people are killed for fun! death is cheap and plentiful. nigeria is a terminal disease grin grin grin grin

shitnigeria is first in everything bad and last in everything good grin grin grin what a dystonian sh1thole grin I am going to throw up cool tongue shocked
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
lynpetra:

can you vent ur stupidity again.I am bored!Lets be stupid together.Now hit me!

you this mad dog cant you see am busy with your gaynians lovers
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
donnypool:

you this goat, gaynians are ugly, get out of nairaland.

Who are you?
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by omoghana22: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
Lyrics

Kofi is a common name, that's what even I say
But a Ghana man will never call a child Friday
Thank God we're not Nigerians

Always shouting very loud, don't know how to whisper
And why say Mistor, instead of Mister
Thank God we're not a Nigerians

You like school more than any African I’ve seen
Simple thirteen, you still say tharteen

They ban the whole team, you can’t even play
Can’t you just say Hi, what is Ki lon sele
Thank God we’re not a Nigerians

You barely qualify, then get stuck
President Goodluck but you still suck
Thank God we’re not Nigerians

Instead of Hamburger or Pizza with ham
You eat Egusi with pounded yam

Always trying to show off, even when you eat
One soup, no vegetable but twelve different meat

Fela was a great Musician, yes of course
(Inaudible) something drugs

You created Nollywood,yes more of it
But too many witches and wizards in your film

Always in traditional wear everywhere
Haven’t you hear of Armani wear

For example shining five piece agbada
You can look very good in Dolce and Gabbana

Not going anywhere fast, let’s just stroll
Traffic everywhere, many bad bad roads

No street light from Oregun to Ikeja
Four four, join join two two on okada

Extra page in your passport to pass and go
You have learn very well from Obasanjo

Email fraud, Pyramid, 419
Oh that’s not fine

But at least you are better than Liberians
So thank God you’re not a Liberians

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Who are you?

i was the one who brought out company stat now how many companies are there in ghana?

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dear Fellow Brothers and Sisters, Sorry if I made you angry with my comments here.. as my brother above just did, please help me advance to the next stage of this competition by voting my Project : Go Green! for. a better tomorrow..God bless you as you vote. Thanks in advance . https://www.youth-competition.org/groups/entrepreneurship-competition-2013/contests/2/1269
Thank you again
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
best2com:
Free Citizenship offer , I no dey Accept!
hahahaha.... I get you
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
omoghana22: Lyrics

Oh that’s not fine

what is kofi?
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by PetroDolla3: 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
londoner:

Do I sound to you, like a person you should speak directly to, under any circumstance? I don't speak to people such as yourself, whether online or offline.
roforoforo fuckeduppedness sorry, if you talk about Ghana/Ghanaiana I am going to come down so hard on you you'll never believe it. hahahahahaha tis not a threat......just a little advice,huh? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

shitnigerai is a country full of impoversished, brutish, ans simple-minded eediots. anyone with a brain has left as there is no hope there grin
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
donnypool:

i was the one who brought out company stat now how many companies are there in ghana?

Numerous. Can't even count them.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
omoghana22: Lyrics

Oh that’s not fine

After your shafty lyrics, Which country are you planning to seek asylum? Tell the country that Ghana is fighting civilian war..lol........or are you a dual citizen?
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
donnypool:

what is kofi?
COFFEE.. lol
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by mencade5(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
these kainke peppered eaters are still here abi? Useless gaynaians...disgracing africa since 1900 - Nkrumah
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by omoghana22: 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cubeet: After your shafty lyrics, Which country are you planning to seek asylum? Tell the country that Ghana is fighting civilian war..lol........or are you a dual citizen?

AND ALL THE COUNTRIES KNOW THERE IS NO WAR IN GHANA.........INVESTIGATIONS ARE REVEALING 60% OF THEM ARE FROM BOKOHARAM STATE OF NIGERIA.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by omoghana22: 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
Thank God we're not a Nigerians[b][/b]
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by mencade5(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cubeet: After your shafty lyrics, Which country are you planning to seek asylum? Tell the country that Ghana is fighting civilian war..lol........or are you a dual citizen?
my brother...gayna is already a pig sty...with too many shiiit....gaynaians are abandoning that worthless country of witch hunters and hopelessness...obama tried to save them but their peppered brain cannot help them think
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by omoghana22: 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
Oh that’s not fine
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by omoghana22: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by PetroDolla3: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Wale112: Many Ghanaians are now renouncing their nationality to become citizens of other countries due to economic reasons, Mr Kwesi Ahwoi, Minister of the Interior, announced on Monday.

He said in all, a total number of 817 applications were received and approved from Ghanaians in 2013 to enable them to change their nationalities.

Out of the number, 367 were males and 450 were female Ghanaians, who took nationality in Germany (538), Netherlands (233), Norway (32), Denmark (7), Austria (5), Hong Kong (1) and China (1), Mr Ahwoi said this at the-meet-the-press series in Accra.

Elaborating further on the issue, Mr David Agorsor, Director in Charge of Migration Unit of the Ministry said majority of the applicants were health professionals, especially doctors and nurses, who had their passports taken from them and returned to the Passport office on completion of the process.

He explained that, such people renounced their Ghanaian nationality because they are mostly offered job opportunities in those countries which do not recognize dual citizenship.

Mr Agorsor, who described the situation as very alarming, however said such people could regain their Ghanaian citizenship if they renounce the foreign one later.

“The rate at which Ghanaians are naturalizing as Germans is alarming. Almost every week, people come over to naturalise as Germans unlike in previous times-when they go seeking for greener pastures”.

Meanwhile, Mr Ahwoi said 39 foreigners applied to naturalize as Ghanaians, and that 29 of them had been approved and the remaining 10 being outstanding.

Of these, 17 people were Lebanese, five Indians, one each from Nigeria, Korea, Egypt, America, Britain and Liberia.

The Interior Minister gave an overview about work being done within the 10 agencies of the Sector Ministry, made up of the Ghana Police Service, Ghana Prisons Service, Ghana National Service, Ghana Immigration Service, and the National Disaster Management Organisation (NADMO).

The rest are the Narcotics Control Board (NACOB), Ghana Refugee Board, Gaming Commission, National Commission on Small Arms and the National Peace Council.

Mr Ahwoi said all the agencies would collaborate and work to provide a safe and secure environment where social economic activities would thrive within the confines of the law to enable Ghana to enhance her status as a middle income country to achieve higher growth and development.

He said many of the laws governing the agencies were obsolete and that, they are being amended at various stages to bring them up to date.

He said a new migration policy, a private security organisations regulations, a locksmiths activities regulations as well as a service charter had been designed while the NADMO Bill had been approved by Cabinet.

A cabinet memorandum on a loan facility to procure logistics for security agencies is also being worked on, and that, when that is approved, the agencies would be provided with the needed logistics for effective operations.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=316939
hahahaha even a nigerian among those seeking Ghanaian citizenship! what are these eba eaters spewing crap about?
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by allandutch: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

We went n u came u maladroit buffon of agama lizard n rhino breed. Ur country is worthless

Tell that to the ghanians wey dey sell puff puff for my area
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
omoghana22:

AND ALL THE COUNTRIES KNOW THERE IS NO WAR IN GHANA.........INVESTIGATIONS ARE REVEALING 60% OF THEM ARE FROM BOKOHARAM STATE OF NIGERIA.
Lol...and you saying this online? Its a shame to Ghana
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Numerous. Can't even count them.

big goat

below is the list of companies in ghana.

http://www.securities.com/Public/company-profile/GH/page1.html

below is the list of companies in nigeria

http://www.securities.com/Public/company-profile/NG/page1.html

click on the link, compare and tell me the winner

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
donnypool:

you this mad dog cant you see am busy with your gaynians lovers

what!!!
Told u I dont know want gaynians means.Are u tryna say you are "busy" f.uu.cking and co...ck sucking some gays?
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by omoghana22: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by mencade5(m): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
gayna are cowards. No war but they are fed up with the zone of kainke eaters....disgracing africans with their worthlessness...scarvengers!
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by omoghana22: 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply)

US Presidential Election 2016 Results Updates / Valentine Strasser, From Ex-Head Of State To Pauper: Youngest West Africa Leader / US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.