Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry - Foreign Affairs (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry (56392 Views)

Rev. Wright Helped Obama Accept 'Christianity' Without Having To Renounce Islam / Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency / Malian 'hero' Of Paris Attacks Gets French Nationality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
londoner:

Okay, but I love hearing it. The Naija one, I mean. Especially when they weave it into a standard English convo.

The only pidgin I know is Nigerian Pidgin or Sierra Leone which is horrible. Worst than the nigerian one. I cringe whenever I hear Sierra Leoneans speak it.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cubeet: Ghanaians are asylum seekers

Nigerians are vultures
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by san316(m): 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
omoghana22:

mumu, mumu, mumu, how many times i calle yu.........get off first
this attitude of yours will nt make it easy for u to acquire citizenship in Nigeria o. We cnt allow ppl wt a twisted accent n a bad attitude flood our country jst lyk they did years back. #Ghana(monkeys)MustGo.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
tsolz84: Omoghana22;Ashantiking and other modafuvkers!this post is for your dumb as5ses..read it and get things straight here..bunch of fo.olsGOD bless your soul @ poster..well said bruv..

So what. The average Nigerian is still poor. The economy is still oil based. Please stop talking.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Hbuyosh(m): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
donnypool:

'OMO' is a nigeria word, nairaland is a nigerian site, we nigerians might have our internal differences, but when it comes to fighting against fo.ols like gaynians and shadows kenyans, we stand as one. now get the hell out of nairaland

anyways where are this useless mods, yall cant ban this gaynians termites eating up this thread if na me now seun go tell those mods to ban me sharpaly oo
Shhh, easy. Dont drag Kenyans into your efight, they havent provoked u. Ghana alone is too much trouble to u.U add Kenya u will have too many problems.

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Nigerians are vultures
Ghanaians are bats(Google about bats and thank me later...lol)

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cubeet: Ghanaians are bats(Google about bats and thank me later...lol)

Nigerians are cockroaches

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

So what. The average Nigerian is still poor. The economy is still oil based. Please stop talking.
is it still a secret that 40% of your national budget is from foreign loans?

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by watchindelta(m): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
we teached ghanians evrything they kn today! Even up till now thy ar still learnin from us. In their own country we slave them, n boss over them!
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cubeet: is it still a secret that 40% of your national budget is from foreign loans?

The average Ghanaian still has a better life than the average Eba eater.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by dubienatti(m): 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
Renounce naija ke?? eh.. naija go first renounce u..if u know how difficult it is to get ya passport signed from abroad..u no go even tink of renouncing naija...i heard sombodi was disqualified 4rom contestin 4 governor of a state 4 not havin a voters card.naija guy wa d resident 4 yanky 4 dat mata..
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hbuyosh: Shhh, easy. Dont drag Kenyans into your efight, they havent provoked u. Ghana alone is too much trouble to u.U add Kenya u will have too many problems.

lol thanks man...but i'll curbed ghana with stat and the guys didnt reply
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Nigerians are cockroaches
loool..you sound so pained though.... but accept the fact that gaynians are bats(the female one to be precise)

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by omoghana22: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
lezz: I hope you know you are a modern day slave by association and affiliation?
I hope you realise that by being a ghanain you are worth nothing because your country like rwanda, uganda and sudan depends on foreign aid before your yearly national budget is passed? And the west remeinded you of this and haulted you from passing the anti gay law. I hope you know that we fund single handedly 80% of west africa projects, integretion and ecowas? I hope you understand that wit poor electricty and boko haram insurgence disturbance in 3 of our 36 states our economy still grows by 7% with 500 billion dollars which makes Cruel mockery of your 30billion begger economy. You know we put africa on the map by being the only african country to have a .5trillion economy and the only african country to have her own sattalite in the orbit. You know ghollywood, ur music industry and social slang are mirrowing nigeria and your fm radios and tv play us none stop. You realise you should shut up and relax. God intentionally created us above you.

MR. LECTURER.....I ALSO HOPE WITH ALL THESE ,YOU KNW THE POVERTY RATE IN NIGERIA?.........IF GHANAIAN CITIZENS LVS BETTER THAN NIGERIA WITH THE BOROWING MONEY , IS IT NOT BETTER THAN HAVING THE MONEY AND STILL SUFFERING? THAT'S WHY WE GHANIANS BELIVE NIGERIANS ARE FOOOLS BECOS THEY DONT THINK......ALL THEY KNOW IS, WE ARE THIS, WE GOT THIS AND THAT, BEST IN THIS AND THAT................SUFFERING AND SMILING. YOU HAVVE ALL SOLD YOUR BASIC CITIZEN RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by londoner: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

The only pidgin I know is Nigerian Pidgin or Sierra Leone which is horrible. Worst than the nigerian one. I cringe whenever I hear Sierra Leoneans speak it.

There is Ghanaian pidgin, you know that......lol. Its different from the Salone and Naija one. Completely different.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
watchindelta: we teached ghanians evrything they kn today! Even up till now thy ar still learnin from us. In their own country we slave them, n boss over them!

Liar, Ghanaians are the one who taught English, yet y'all still haven't mastered it. Math, taught y'all the game of football.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
londoner:

There is Ghanaian pidgin, you know that......lol. Its different from the Salone and Naija one. Completely different.

No Ghanaians don't have pidgin. It is Nigerians that brought the language to Ghana.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by anonymous6(f): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
I'm surprised to hear this, since many ghanians have Ghanian pride about their country

2 Likes

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cubeet: loool..you sound so pained though.... but accept the fact that gaynians are bats(the female one to be precise)

Scavenger
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Kingbritt(m): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
lezz: I hope you know you are a modern day slave by association and affiliation?
I hope you realise that by being a ghanain you are worth nothing because your country like rwanda, uganda and sudan depends on foreign aid before your yearly national budget is passed? And the west remeinded you of this and haulted you from passing the anti gay law. I hope you know that we fund single handedly 80% of west africa projects, integretion and ecowas? I hope you understand that wit poor electricty and boko haram insurgence disturbance in 3 of our 36 states our economy still grows by 7% with 500 billion dollars which makes Cruel mockery of your 30billion begger economy. You know we put africa on the map by being the only african country to have a .5trillion economy and the only african country to have her own sattalite in the orbit. You know ghollywood, ur music industry and social slang are mirrowing nigeria and your fm radios and tv play us none stop. You realise you should shut up and relax. God intentionally created us above you.
Dude your spelling sucks cool

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
omoghana22:

MR. LECTURER.....I ALSO HOPE WITH ALL THESE ,YOU KNW THE POVERTY RATE IN NIGERIA?.........IF GHANAIAN CITIZENS LVS BETTER THAN NIGERIA WITH THE BOROWING MONEY , IS IT NOT BETTER THAN HAVING THE MONEY AND STILL SUFFERING? THAT'S WHY WE GHANIANS BELIVE NIGERIANS ARE FOOOLS BECOS THEY DONT THINK......ALL THEY KNOW IS, WE ARE THIS, WE GOT THIS AND THAT, BEST IN THIS AND THAT................SUFFERING AND SMILING. YOU HAVVE ALL SOLD YOUR BASIC CITIZEN RIGHT.
Oga sir thanks for your enlightenment but we aren't complaining to Ghana
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Kingbritt:
So far you get his points... dats not a problem
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Sike(m): 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ghana no get sense jare
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by lezz(m): 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Kingbritt:
bitch ignore it, I had to get the message accross and fast too.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Scavenger
bat
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by omoghana22: 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Sike: Ghana no get sense jare
UR FATHER. WHO DARE YOU TALK TO MY MOTHERLAND LIKE THAT. OUR FOUNDER FOUGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM AND YOU GET MOUTH DE TALK NONSENSE HERE.
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
omoghana22:
UR FATHER. WHO DARE YOU TALK TO MY MOTHERLAND LIKE THAT. OUR FOUNDER FOUGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM AND YOU GET MOUTH DE TALK NONSENSE HERE.
grrr. Same applies to you insulting my Motherland
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Ashantiking: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Cubeet: bat

Nigerian
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Cubeet: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Bat
ghana
Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by princessayesha(f): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
I wud like juliet ibrahim to renounce her hips to me grin

1 Like

Re: More Ghanaians Renounce Their Nationality - Interior Ministry by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
I know your problem and that of your frustrated countrymen.... but don't let your president hear that you are insulting your big brothers 'cos he may send you to your early grave. When he needs loan, he knows exactly where to go to, so be careful...now i have stopped talking;start talkin;blackiee smiley
Ashantiking:

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply)

US Presidential Election 2016 Results Updates / Valentine Strasser, From Ex-Head Of State To Pauper: Youngest West Africa Leader / US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.