Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Amazing Facts About Africa - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amazing Facts About Africa (25170 Views)

Some Amazing Facts About Bahamas, Dubai, And Barbados. / 50 Amazing Facts About The Statue Of Liberty / Top 10 Misconceptions About Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by shakrullah(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
nnamdiugwu: And u call all of them good attributes? Congo war and malaria issue are not good[b][/b attributes. All those attributes u named are not new.
Nonsense. Did u read through d thread at all. He said good and bad. U want to criticize not knowing u are d fool. tongue[color=#000000][/color]'[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
justwise:

No truth there let a lone a bitter one.

Did d whites acquire those land in Zimbabwe and south Africa legally?,the took their land during d colonial era and Mugabe did d right thing by taking it back

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by p2t2r(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
prof800: My name is prof800 and I am from Africa.

I am not a terrorist...
I am not a tribalist...
I am not a r.apist...
I am not a racist...
I am not corrupt...
sad

I am just that palm-wine tapper...
from the Rain Forests of AFRICA!

[img]http://4.bp..com/_X-srQZL85Mw/TDypuDbpvUI/AAAAAAAAAE8/4CE614LaMjE/s1600/Toddy+Tapper.jpg[/img]

AFRICA, MY AFRICA!!!
but wait ooo....I'm I the only one seeing this?...that is not a palm tree nah and from what I know you don't tap palm wine from any other tree..
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by p2t2r(m): 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
abbasteck: Gaskia we nid to change name from "without cold" to sometin like.....".... cool?". .
I'm coming let me ask google!
hahahahahahahahahahhahahah....Really Is this your idea of a joke? You're sooooooo dry.
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by Bjfirst: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
Africa would have been the greatest but for mismanagement nd wrong mentality. GOD BLESS AFRICA

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by Leonoble(m): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nyc write up. I beliv in african,I beliv in Nigeria,God bless African I'm a Proud Nigerian.
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by Yemlizzy(f): 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
Africa is indeed blessed!
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by Sunday4ars(m): 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
If you believe in Nigeria,you will believe in Africa. The Lack of Believe in our country,reflects on our continent. The reason Africa will be great is that it is bad now. A sleeping gaint is Africa, always taller anyday than an active dwarft when it wake up. I've chosen to see Good of This Land while I live. My Grandpa born in d early 20s will explain now now believeable and imaginable it was for them to believe a device like mobile phone,etc can be as it is today,unfortunately,many doubting thomas of those days never have an hand set or see it before their demise. I BELIEVE IN AFRICA,THE GUN OF THE WORLD, I BELIEVE IN NIGERIA, THE TRIGGER OF AFRICA!

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by harffie(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
p2t2r: but wait ooo....I'm I the only one seeing this?...that is not a palm tree nah and from what I know you don't tap palm wine from any other tree..
.....Different species of Palm Tree bro!

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by hiuser(m): 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
Numbers 21:25
So Israel took all these cities, and Israel dwelt in all the cities of the Amorites, in Heshbon and in all its 'villages'.

We are books already! we can see you asking you!
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by vicmela(m): 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
proudly African
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by NaLaugh: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
kingphemy: No 14 make me imagine how the offsprings of crossbreeding between Africans and Chinese will look like.

In other words, you have never met a blasian?
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by dunsin4christ(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
ihustler: Why is Africa always second..?
Second most -this second most -that.
angry

bcoz bin second is a step away frm the first. We gonna get there someday
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by pelvicky(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
Op, 4got dat no africa has win d world cup..

Don't 4get d meang of FIFA-football isnt for africans
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by dunsin4christ(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
BashBB: hmmm so one oyinbo jus stand like dat dey count all d animals? Oyinbo can liiee!!

bros, no be lie. There is a term called "Populatn Dynamics" in Wildlife. To count million of animals doesnt nid one oyinbo to just stand.lol. Funi bro!
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by BashBB: 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
dunsin4christ:

bros, no be lie. There is a term called "Populatn Dynamics" in Wildlife. To count million of animals doesnt nid one oyinbo to just stand.lol. Funi bro!
hmm ok o
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by JuanDeDios: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
Afrocatalyst: Is Algeria the largest truly?
I bet you think it's Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
Quelme: Liberia was colonized by the U.S. It gained her independence 26 July 1847. And its capital Monrovia was named after James Monroe, the fifth president of the U.S.

Liberia was not colonised by the US, rather African Americans settled in that west African nation as they left america to reconnect with motherland.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by isseke: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
if you say africa is the hotest continent in the world.how about the middle east countries.most expecially the Gcc countries
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by Lucasbalo(m): 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
mickyarams: Africa is such an awesome continent. It's a shame it's plagued with bad leaders. I wonder what the shameless animals discuss in the African Union meetings. They should all be lined up and shot in the head. They have made us the laughing stock of the world. I know one day things will get better. We Africans need to start believing in ourselves, because it is us that can transform this continent not the white man that only comes to take advantage of our bad leadership to get whatever resources they want.
You are right on point.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by biomedixexcel(m): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
Interesting facts
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by Quelme: 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
django1:

Liberia was not colonised by the US, rather African Americans settled in that west African nation as they left america to reconnect with motherland.
if they were not colonize as you claim, how come they got independence July 26 1847. They were indirectly under U.S administration. For the records, they were the first African state to gain independence. Only Ethiopia was not colonized...
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by millhouse: 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
Krak: 21. Close to the airport in Dakar (Senegal) is a massive sculpted statue, "The African Rennaisance Monument". It stands 49m tall on top of a 100m high hill. It is the tallest statue in Africa, and most of the world.
\
my africa
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
NaLaugh:

In other words, you have never met a blasian?

Exactly. Am yet to meet one your good sire.
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by pedro08: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
Never new there were more pyramid in sudan than egypt.truly amazing.o p thanks
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by pedro08: 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Never knew that there were more pyramid in sudan dan in egypt.africa will definitely get there someday.o p thanks
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
Quelme: if they were not colonize as you claim, how come they got independence July 26 1847. They were indirectly under U.S administration. For the records, they were the first African state to gain independence. Only Ethiopia was not colonized...

Resettlement is quite different from colonisation bro. Those american colonies were even independent of the indigenous population in the beginning.

When the several colonies came together they formed a nation and declared themselves a republic, that was where the indepence come about.
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by SpaceWorld2013(m): 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
Op, most important is not included.
NIGERIA is most populous and biggest economy
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by rash47(m): 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
Africa is and will remain a vast lacuna in the history of mankind.

- Mokwugo okoye
Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by RANDY1: 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by RANDY1: 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Facts About Africa by ConsciousMind: 3:05am On Jul 17, 2014
RANDY1: africa should be recolonized . you are not fit to be independent. I am 24 years old , i am going to colonized the entire africa and most of the world when I someday become the president of the USA . In peace or by force . I will order my troops to invade and occupy the entire africa.

Long Live America the Great .

You're obviously a fool. Good joke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rare Images Of RRS Team Fixing A Broken Down Truck At Ojota - Photos / How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride / Nnamdi Ezechi Survives Accident As Mopol Attached To Him Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.