Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC (4439 Views)

Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks / How We Determined The Autheticity Of Leaked Tape On Ekiti Election- U.S FIRM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by cyril83(m): 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Firefire:

Can any good thing come of the APC formulated lies in court rather than dismissal for lack of evidence

Let's wait and see, we were told samething in 2007.

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by Firefire(m): 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
cyril83:

Let's wait and see, samething was said in 2007.

ok.

But I implore you to stop crying when the head-of-apc is off in SW already.

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by killemall: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
cyril83:

Omisore is just a day dreamer, how do you expect someone who cannot boast of winning his local goverment to win others local government.

I can tell you that omikomi will not have a single vote from ilesha, esa oke, modakeke and ede. But something has to be done to the issue of pvc or no pvc because omisore confidence is suspicious.

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by killemall: 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
opiaoku: no wonder people hate this party

death to the supporter of APC and emugus

Oloshi! Death to your life time generations.

5 Likes

Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by bishop4APC: 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
opiaoku:

but why?

Which one is why again, when you had successfully showcased your stvpidity.
Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by bishop4APC: 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
opiaoku:

hia! what do you mean

Lol! Werey oja
Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by omenka(m): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
killemall:

Absolutely no difference. PDP is INEC,
Boko Haram and CAN
and INEC is PDP. Osun APC chapter should be very careful of this new strategy.
Fixed!
Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by Chigold101(m): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
killemall: Disenfranchising citizens is now the new strategy of rigging, if care is not taken samething is about to happen in osun state because i don't know what is giving omisore a super confidence of winning the electionm
plz my friend, how did INEC know those that are APC members or those that will vote for APC & dicifrenchiz them? Tell me. Cant u people use una head a little? This is what APC said when they lost Anambra election.
Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by cyril83(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chigold101: plz my friend, how did INEC know those that are APC members or those that will vote for APC & dicifrenchiz them? Tell me. Cant u people use una head a little? This is what APC said when they lost Anambra election.

Ignorance they say is not a sin. Inec tampered with opposition strongholds.

What happened in anambra was a show of shame whil inec couldn't conduct election in just 1 day.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by Shegman22(m): 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
almajiri101: I learnt the stupid permanent voters card has not been distributed when election is just 24 days away from now. Chai this new strategy superb gan o.

Apc should quicly step up their game and challenge this pdp sympathizer inec. Haba! What a rubbish.

who tell u that, I was among people that shared PVC in osun state. stop d rumour
Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by NUGAWHITE(m): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
empirical evidence ko; imperical evidence ni! Can't u c wht the man is doin in Osun State, or hav u been hit by BH bomb near Sambisa Forest ni?

BE WARNED!
Don’t make comments you cannot substantiate with empirical evidence.
[/quote]
Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by cyril83(m): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
Shegman22: who tell u that, I was among people that shared PVC in osun state. stop d rumour

Try harder.
Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by almajiri101: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Shegman22: who tell u that, I was among people that shared PVC in osun state. stop d rumour

Look at this unemployed impostor. Mumu dey worry you abi.
Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by almajiri101: 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
opiaoku:

ok i see sorry visit a psychiatric hospital

Insignificant thing.
Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by iluvnaija: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
If ya'll think INEC is conducting a credible elections, ya'll living in a dream land.

INEC is helping PDP win elections. It's a fact!

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by shizzle11(m): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
supporters of APC crying fowl since 1860.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by cyril83(m): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
shizzle11: supporters of APC crying fowl since 1860.

Cankerworms stealing vote since 1914.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by xykms101: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
We will never get it right in this failed nation.

*walks out*
Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by linsa01(m): 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
OPONU
Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by PenSniper: 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
This is trash for the dustbin. INEC should take this Op to court.
1) How many people claimed inability to vote in the election due to absence of names from the register? None. Even APC never raised such alarm on behalf of their supporters.
2) Did the agents of opposition parties including APC not sign the result sheets,?
3) Where were PDP strongholds when Fayose's victory was almost evenly spread across the state ?
There is a limit to the use of freedom of speech, so be warned.
Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by cyril83(m): 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
PenSniper: This is trash for the dustbin. INEC should take this Op to court.
1) How many people claimed inability to vote in the election due to absence of names from the register? None. Even APC never raised such alarm on behalf of their supporters.
2) Did the agents of opposition parties including APC not sign the result sheets,?
3) Where were PDP strongholds when Fayose's victory was almost evenly spread across the state ?
There is a limit to the use of freedom of speech, so be warned.

Fayose's victory was arranged. Get that to your dumb skull.
Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by omoharry(f): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
APC SHOULD LEARN HOW TO ACCEPT DEFEAT HONORABLY, HABA!!!.

WHEN APC IN EDO STATE WON THEIR ELECTION WITH THE HELP OF THE MILITARY TO CURTAIL ELECTORAL VIOLENCE IN THE STATE, DIDNT OSHIOMOLE COME OUT TO CONGRATULATE THE PRESIDENT FOR ALLOWING A CREDIBLE ELECTION? APC IS NOTHING BUT A TROUBLE-SOME PARTY, WHO ALWAYS AT ALL COST WILL CRY TO THE HIGH HEAVENS WHEN THEY DONT WIN AND PRAISE THE ELECTION AND INEC FOR A CREDIBLE ELECTION WHEN THEY WIN. BUNCH OF SHAMELESS PEOPLE INCLUDING THEIR YOUTHS AND E-WORRIORS ON NAIRALAND WHO HAVE SOLD THEIR BIRTH RIGHT FOR A POT OF PORTAGE. EVEN AS UNA DON BUY ALL THE MEDIA HOUSES BOTH THE PRINT AND THE ELECTRONIC ONES, ALL FOR THE SAKE OF PROPAGANDA TO FAVOUR THE APC WHERE UNA DON SUCCEED REACH. RUBBISH PEOPLE.

I PITY ANY BODY( ESPECIALLY THE YOUTH )THAT WILL INSULT ANOTHER FELLOW YOUTH BECAUSE YOU ARE A SUPPORTER OF ANOTHER PARTY BE IT APC OR PDP. WHAT YOU DONT KNOW IS THAT IN FIVE TO TEN YEARS TIME YOU WILL STILL BE REIGNING INSULT ON YOUR FELLOW MAN BECAUSE YOU HAVE REFUSE TO THINK OBJECTIVELY IN THE AREA OF NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT.YOU HAVE REFUSE TO LOOK BEYOND PARTISAN POLITICS AS TO SUPPORT AND ALIGNED YOURSELVES WITH THE BEST CANDIDATE THAT CAN LEAD THIS COUNTRY EFFICIENTLY IN RESPECTIVE OF THE PARTY HE IS COMING UNDER. AT THIS POINT IN TIME, YOUTH EMPOWERMENT AND NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT SHOULD BE OUR FRONT BURNER OF DISCUSSION ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA AND NOT ALL THIS RUBBISH YOU GUYS ARE SAYING HERE. THE YOUTH, ESPECIALLY THE GUYS ARE NOTHING BUT A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT TO OUR GENERATION. WE WILL CONTINUE TO WAIT FOR ANGEL GABRIEL TO COME BAIL US OUT FROM THE SHIT HOLE WE HAVE SUBJECTED OURSELVES INTO BECAUSE WE REFUSE TO THINK AND REASON PROPERLY WITHOUT IT BEING CLOUDED BY ETHNIC, RELIGIOUS AND PARTISAN FACTORS. OUR FATHERS HAVE FAILED US, WE ARE ALREADY FAILING OUR CHILDREN. GOODNESS.
Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by cyril83(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
omoharry: APC SHOULD LEARN HOW TO ACCEPT DEFEAT HONORABLY, HABA!!!.

WHEN APC IN EDO STATE WON THEIR ELECTION WITH THE HELP OF THE MILITARY TO CURTAIL ELECTORAL VIOLENCE IN THE STATE, DIDNT OSHIOMOLE COME OUT TO CONGRATULATE THE PRESIDENT FOR ALLOWING A CREDIBLE ELECTION? APC IS NOTHING BUT A TROUBLE-SOME PARTY, WHO ALWAYS AT ALL COST WILL CRY TO THE HIGH HEAVENS WHEN THEY DONT WIN AND PRAISE THE ELECTION AND INEC FOR A CREDIBLE ELECTION WHEN THEY WIN. BUNCH OF SHAMELESS PEOPLE INCLUDING THEIR YOUTHS AND E-WORRIORS ON NAIRALAND WHO HAVE SOLD THEIR BIRTH RIGHT FOR A POT OF PORTAGE. EVEN AS UNA DON BUY ALL THE MEDIA HOUSES BOTH THE PRINT AND THE ELECTRONIC ONES, ALL FOR THE SAKE OF PROPAGANDA TO FAVOUR THE APC WHERE UNA DON SUCCEED REACH. RUBBISH PEOPLE.

I PITY ANY BODY( ESPECIALLY THE YOUTH )THAT WILL INSULT ANOTHER FELLOW YOUTH BECAUSE YOU ARE A SUPPORTER OF ANOTHER PARTY BE IT APC OR PDP. WHAT YOU DONT KNOW IS THAT IN FIVE TO TEN YEARS TIME YOU WILL STILL BE REIGNING INSULT ON YOUR FELLOW MAN BECAUSE YOU HAVE REFUSE TO THINK OBJECTIVELY IN THE AREA OF NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT.YOU HAVE REFUSE TO LOOK BEYOND PARTISAN POLITICS AS TO SUPPORT AND ALIGNED YOURSELVES WITH THE BEST CANDIDATE THAT CAN LEAD THIS COUNTRY EFFICIENTLY IN RESPECTIVE OF THE PARTY HE IS COMING UNDER. AT THIS POINT IN TIME, YOUTH EMPOWERMENT AND NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT SHOULD BE OUR FRONT BURNER OF DISCUSSION ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA AND NOT ALL THIS RUBBISH YOU GUYS ARE SAYING HERE. THE YOUTH, ESPECIALLY THE GUYS ARE NOTHING BUT A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT TO OUR GENERATION. WE WILL CONTINUE TO WAIT FOR ANGEL GABRIEL TO COME BAIL US OUT FROM THE SHIT HOLE WE HAVE SUBJECTED OURSELVES INTO BECAUSE WE REFUSE TO THINK AND REASON PROPERLY WITHOUT IT BEING CLOUDED BY ETHNIC, RELIGIOUS AND PARTISAN FACTORS. OUR FATHERS HAVE FAILED US, WE ARE ALREADY FAILING OUR CHILDREN. GOODNESS.

You were busy puring your mind but failed to address the issue. Why would inec as non partisan commission disenfranchised citizens because of PVC that was not given to them ?
Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
killemall:

Absolutely no difference. Pdp is inec and inec is pdp, osun Apc chapter should be very careful of this new strategy.
U APC urchins are so pathetic! Ur previous catch-phrase has been .... PDP is Bokoharam and Bokoharam is PDP. The song has changed, its now PDP is INEC and INEC is PDP. So it is safe now to assume that INEC is BokoHaram going by Ur warped logic. Is that APC's next line of propaganda?
Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by yetunsbay(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
killemall:

Absolutely no difference. Pdp is inec and inec is pdp, osun Apc chapter should be very careful of this new strategy.
leave dat to Aregbe.hin no dey govt house gan he monitored his electn rather being in office...
Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by talktimi(m): 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
cyril83:

Fayose's victory was arranged. Get that to your dumb skull.

YES. I saw you arranging Fayose's victory after collecting 3000 naira
Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by jmaine: 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
talktimi: YES. I saw you arranging Fayose's victory after collecting 3000 naira

Please allow the fool revel in his futile idiocy . . .Am highly entertained by his misplaced anguish. . . . .

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED : Ekiti Election Was Rigged By INEC by Kingspin(m): 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
Childish thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet T.B. Joshua Finally Revealed His True Identity During His Crusade / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Might be Muslim Puppet- Danjuma Abdullah / See Biafrans Trying To Burn My House PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.