Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student - Education (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student (72660 Views)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by excel111(m): 3:18am On Jul 18, 2014
I reserve my comment.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by olayhemi02(m): 8:32am On Jul 18, 2014
grin ME TO, I dint knw what is pUssY
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by vaccum1960(m): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
myads890: She's really ugly sha. I bet all the guys that chased her in school wanted to use her for a lab experiment. "Evolution gone bad" perhaps
Charles Darwin self go confuse.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by omalency(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
this is nonsensse......in.ma skul 3.6 is weak second class upper...i.rep.futminna jor!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Gleefreak125(m): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
omalency: this is nonsensse......in.ma skul 3.6 is weak second class upper...i.rep.futminna jor!!!!!!!!!
Thank goodness u said in ur skul. KWASU uses 4 as her CGPA. 1st class starts 4rm 3.6-above, wat I feel is higher dan wat most skuls vat use such CGPA use. So y'all shuldnt get urself worked up on som1 else's success. Work hard n get urs. Shikena!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:56am On Jul 21, 2014
Niyil: another nigerian that can't reason or try †̥ research a little on a matter,,after all the replies, that it is on a 4.0 scale,I bet U̶̲̥̅̊ won't come out with a 22 from the school.

dude, school grading is normally on a scale of 5. y should a particular school decide 2 grade their students on a 4.0 scale? what would an employer think when he sees 2.2, not knowing its a second-class upper

that school's grading system is wacked
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
@LILI hmmm after 300 strokes of lng sugar cane
Lilimax:

Yeah,
Say No to fornication and adultery embarassed
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by marymark126: 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
Guaranteed!

While doing the same things you do everyday, your computer, Blackberry, Android, IPhone or other mobile devices can actually generate an assured N4,000 or more on a daily basis.

Your Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Google+ and other social networks can be harnessed to generate tremendous daily income for you, directly into your Nigerian Bank account without any disappointments.

Start earning your guaranteed N4,000 today.

To get started right now, send an email to Mary Mark at: marymark126@gmail.com
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nizzy129(m): 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
Tobetoe:
you didnt take note of her field of discipline. . . AGRICULTURE,dats why 3.62 CGPA can merit a first class
u tink agriculture is an easy coursecum down to funaab u go sweat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by mondaynelson20: 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
Been a Herps is just like been through hell; well special thanks to God almighty
for using DR. EZIKE the greatest spell caster in curing my Herps disease. I was
diagnosed of this disease in the year 2008. Thou I was taking my medications buy
I was not myself. Until last two weeks. My friend came to me and told me that he saw many test
imonies on how a spell caster cured people Herp disease. Thou I never believe in
spell, I said to myself "seen is believing" I took his name and searched it on
GOOGLE, I saw many testimonies myself. Quickly, I copied his
email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I emailed him, he gave me a form to
fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some items
in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me. And di told him to get the
listed items needed to prepare my cure because by then i have little faith in him,
few hours later he called me and told me he is through preparing the cure. so he
send it to me I got my parcel, it was a herbal cure as described by DR. EZIKE.
I took the herbal cure and after taking it for a week and some days. He told me
to go for check up, I went to the hospital and had a test,and i was cured. Quickly
I called him and tell him what happened he congratulated me. I promise to tell
the world about him. You can contact via email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Alimiyemi(m): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
Even usin 4.0 scale, her 3.62 CPGA can't be in 20th positn in my skul, talklez of No. 1
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Alimiyemi(m): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
Even usin 4.0 scale, her 3.62 CPGA can't be in 20th positn in my skul, talklez of No. 1... Cngwatulatn sha!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Alimiyemi(m): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
dominique:
3.62 CGPA best graduating student Either the students are very dull or the lecturers are very stingy with marks.
...i wonda o

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.