Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Advice Needed:how Should I Start? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed:how Should I Start? (606 Views)

Advice Needed! How Do I Help My Partner?? / Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? / Relationship Advice Needed (how do I handle this?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed:how Should I Start? by MightyT: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ok guys, I need some advice. My friend's girlfriend just gave me her friend's number! She's match making us! And i kinda like the idea. i haven't met the gal yet, the problem is, I really don't know how best to start off the conversation with her when i call her on the phone, like some pick up line
Please guys, I will appreciate if you share your ideas with me.

Thanks in advance.

NB: matured responses please.
Re: Advice Needed:how Should I Start? by dytbabe: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
How u started this thread na

Bt seriously if there's a kind of connection, u won't even know where d words are coming frm
Jst be ursef
Re: Advice Needed:how Should I Start? by vizkiz: 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
Start by giving me her number...i'll help you explain better to her wink
Re: Advice Needed:how Should I Start? by Tallesty1(m): 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nawa ooo, yhu sure say yu don reach to get gf ni?, 4st: nah person wan match make unah.
2nd: nah person u dey ask hw u go take start..... Don't yhu av a mind of ur own?
Re: Advice Needed:how Should I Start? by Bidex6444(m): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
Are you a learner? Start anyhow and you'll get your result.
Re: Advice Needed:how Should I Start? by Agybabe(f): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Start with introducing yourself properly, then you allow her ask questions before you ask about herself. From there a good conversation would be achieved.

But first, make sure the environment is girlish and friendly. Try to at first impress her. You know first impression lasts long.

Even if you end up not liking her, please don't show it.

And make sure you try to compliment her appearance in a gentleman's way.

Thank me later.
Re: Advice Needed:how Should I Start? by mencade5(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
*draws near plate of chicken pepper soup with cold bottle of Guinness big stout*

guy, dont get too excited about the lady. Take things slow. Erase all forms of too much respect for her, speak ur mind but see her as ordinary lady. I assures you the conversation will go smooth for u.

*gulps glass of guiness stout*
Re: Advice Needed:how Should I Start? by dre11(m): 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Be your self.....
There is no other way......

Mr A can't be Mr B because at the long run...... its the person you carry that will determine who you are....

So, just the normal way you do talk to a lady.....
Because if u do rehearse what u want to tell her....... u might forget the lines when emontions take hold of u

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Family Denied Entry Into Botswana For Son's Wedding Because Of Ebola / 10 Most Common Mistakes Men Make With Women By Greg Ighodaro / How To Talk To A Girl? Here Are The Super Effective Keys You Must Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.