Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income (54806 Views)

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Plantain Farming Business:the Money Making Machine With 25years Span / Starting A Plantain Farming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by drdebo74: 10:17am On Oct 16, 2014
@OP, thanks for the exposition. But, can you show us the picture of the double bunch plantain. I learnt it's not always as big as expected. Could that be true?
Then, does the 55k for the land already included any form of commissions or other hidden charges?
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by smlafolabi(m): 2:55am On Oct 17, 2014
Nice write up
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2014
Please i have said it over & over again that i am unable to load the pix send me your email & promise to help upload it if u can.

The land alone is N55k, of couse when u buy land wont u do lawyer documentation fee ...10% , pay for surveyor fee 10% & agent fee ...10%. The minimum you can buy is 2 acres.
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by mogentle(m): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
boluwajokosegun:

The land alone is N55k, of couse when u buy land wont u do lawyer documentation fee ...10% , pay for surveyor fee 10% & agent fee ...10%. The minimum you can buy is 2 acres.
Thanks bro. Hope that is all.
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by AreaFada2: 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
boluwajokosegun:

Please i have said it over & over again that i am unable to load the pix send me your email & promise to help upload it if u can.

Still waiting for your email for pics of plantain double bunch, farm and yam/food drying/processing machine please.

area.fada@yahoo.com
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
@Area fada2, please chech your mail
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by Pappyshoes(m): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2014
boluwajokosegun:

pls kindly send to virtuousman20@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by Gadgetmobil(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2014
Please mail to my below signature
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by kerriman: 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
Pls can you send the processing machine to my email emmanuelkerri10@yahoo.com
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
Sorry am out of town for 2 weeks when am back i will send the pix of the machine to u all.
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by blueblood1(m): 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hello sir, I'm so excited to come by this thread. Pls I need more info. Kindly send to danikekhuah@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by Adepate(m): 4:58am On Oct 23, 2014
Pls can you send the processing machine to my email yommy2aiye@yahoo.com Good write-up. Keep it up
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
God is wounderful , the season is over for those that want to depend on rain but for those that have the capability to sink borehole or well or do a combonation of the local FADAMA semi manual irrigation you can plant almost year round with much more better result or if you are fortunate to have a non seasonal stream flowing on or near your farm you can divert the flow to your farm.
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by Johnnyessence(m): 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
@boluwajoko. segun where's d locatio of d place which state precisely.
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by Pappyshoes(m): 5:42am On Nov 11, 2014
boluwajokosegun:
Sorry am out of town for 2 weeks when am back i will send the pix of the machine to u all.
Welcome back, hope you still remember the mail you promised to send.
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 8:12am On Nov 11, 2014
@ Johnny the location is Osun state in Ikire

I still remember i will do that this weekend

We also have 300 acres for lease good for agriculture @N1500 per acre per year minimum lease year is 3yrs ..Call me on 08136650972
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by Pappyshoes(m): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2014
boluwajokosegun:

We also have 300 acres for lease good for agriculture @N1500 per acre per year minimum lease year is 3yrs ..Call me on 08136650972

How fertile is the land for agricultural purposes? Can we visit before venturing into it? Hope we won't have to pay to check this since it's to be rented. I have friends that want to rent land for planting purpose but when they hear of payment to check, they get discouraged. Your quick response will be appreciated, thanks.
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2014
Sure you must pay a fee of N10k to visit it is not a voluntry services.
Fertile soil with very few trees
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by Pappyshoes(m): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
boluwajokosegun:

Sure you must pay a fee of N10k to visit it is not a voluntry services.
Fertile soil with very few trees
Bro, we are not saying it's a voluntary service or charity, neither are we questioning your charges, but honestly this your 10k for visit is like a chasing monster for upcoming farmers. That 10k is even enough to rent about 7 acres. Why don't you make it more attractive so as not to fence would-be farmers out of the opportunity. Just my opinion.

1 Like

Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
Thanks for your advices please call me if u need discount
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by Pappyshoes(m): 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
boluwajokosegun:
Thanks for your advices please call me if u need discount
Thanks, for the response.
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by funstufz: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
Compliments of the season. I would say am encouraged by your post but a bit discouraged that you have not posted for almost 2 months now, hope all is well.

This is new year kindly post if you still have the lands available (outright purchase and leasing). Location, processing and documentation. Avalability of suckers, labour and accessibily.

You may answer on this thread for all to benefit or send info to aryore@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 7:58am On Jan 29, 2015
What are your plans this year to make agriculture an additional sources of income.
You dont have to be a 24/7 days farmer to do this
This year by 4thquarter to first quarter of 2016 plantain flour will become a stable food in most nigeria homes.
It is far far better than Garri, semovita, Fufu, amala, loiloi, pounded yam.....please check it out
So if want a stress free agric venture i recomend PLANTAIN FARMING.
Please dont buy local suckers though very cheap but not that cheap things also come with big problems.
Get proffessionals to help you out.
Remember we help our clients to buy land, set up & manage farm at a reseanable fee.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by ibell: 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
pls.what is d name of the area d land is located in ikire and ibadan.
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 10:09am On Feb 11, 2015
Land is key in agriculture so your first consideration is land, closeness to market, good road networks, the behaviour of the people in that locality etc

Buy farm land now before the price begin to go up.
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2015
Plantain farms springing up in the country ...good biz , we can replace wheat flour with plantain flour.

Please join the team this year.
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 9:41am On Feb 17, 2015
We have acres available for sale in Owode ofada axis for farm @ N450k per acres
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Plantain farms springing up in the country ...good biz , we can replace wheat flour with plantain flour.

Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by noblefarm: 12:13am On Mar 04, 2015
boluwajokosegun:

Sir, what is the assurance that there won't be glut next year with the way ppl are rushing into plantain plantation now?. I rushed with them in cassava last year now we all are crying cos of price of cassava. I have land at Ilorin but don't knw what to plant for now, I don't want what happen to me on cassava happen again. My problem with cocoa and palm tree is long time maturity.
Your advice pls
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by boluwajokosegun: 7:45am On Mar 11, 2015
Glut will bring about reduction in price but u will still make profit or u plan to process it & sell , make sure you always have a plan B. Cocoa is seems to be the best cash crop, there new hybreeds that will start fruiting at 1.5 years but very expensive. Agriculture involve patience, it is not buying & selling business.
To make good money in agriculture it has to be volume.
Dont do business because people are talking about it but do your findings well. Have plan on how to do marketing & sales.
Re: The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income by world1(m): 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
noblefarm:

Sir, what is the assurance that there won't be glut next year with the way ppl are rushing into plantain plantation now?. I rushed with them in cassava last year now we all are crying cos of price of cassava. I have land at Ilorin but don't knw what to plant for now, I don't want what happen to me on cassava happen again. My problem with cocoa and palm tree is long time maturity.
Your advice pls
My brother, because people are talking/ making enquiries about plantain here everyday doesn't mean they are planting it. Please Don't based your investment judgement on what you read on Nairalandforum.

You can never compare cassava with plantain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See The Proceeds From My Family's Yam Investment (Photos) / FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn / The Tiny Egg I Saw In My Poultry Pen Today (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.