Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Just After 4days, You Left Us. Miss You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just After 4days, You Left Us. Miss You (1417 Views)

Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead / Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos / Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just After 4days, You Left Us. Miss You by Bidexluv(f): 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
Forever in my heart.

You went too soon.
You came into this world on 11th july 2014 friday night. I could remember how happy everyone was.
Before you were formed ,everyone in the family loved you and when we knew about your existence in mummy's tommy, we loved you more. When you came into this world, we loved most .
I could remember daddy sayin jokingly he can do the do well ,that that's why you came as a boy cos all his workmates couldnt do it well thats why they had girls as firstborns.
Everyone fell in love with your cute and innocent face.
I could remember how you turn at the sound of camera whenever someone takes a picture of you.
I had already written names i will give you on your naming ceremony day.
I had planned how you will backed.
You brought great joy into our family.
Great things we had planned but you chose to go back too soon.
You didnt even know the names we wanted to call you.

I could remember my prayer early this year was never to mourn anybody this year but i dont understand why this happened. You left mummy and daddy with tears and everyone with sadness.Everyone keeps sayin ara loluwa dan(sorry cant translate the yoruba) when you left this world.
I pray you rest well in the lord. And if you ever want to come back to this world, please come through our family again.
R.i.p , ireoluwatomiwa, oluwajomiloju, great, motunrayo. Those are the names i wanted to call you.
Love you so much.
Hope you get this letter . Its from. Aunt bidemi

2 Likes

Re: Just After 4days, You Left Us. Miss You by jhydebaba(m): 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
Now, this is a sad one.

I pray God in his infinite mercy will grant the family the fortitude to bear the great loss and grant unto you set of twins to put smile on your faces again.

1 Like

Re: Just After 4days, You Left Us. Miss You by Bidexluv(f): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
jhydebaba: Now, this is a sad one.

I pray God in his infinite mercy will grant the family the fortitude to bear the great loss and grant unto you set of twins to put smile on your faces again.
amen. THANKS.

1 Like

Re: Just After 4days, You Left Us. Miss You by sholikay(m): 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Eeew!.*tears*...take heart milady..oye olorun.
Re: Just After 4days, You Left Us. Miss You by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
kai!
Heart-breaking I must say.

I pray strenght and fortitude upon you and your family at this dark hour.

It's as God wills. He'll wipe your tears soon.
Re: Just After 4days, You Left Us. Miss You by ayobase(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
in every situation we should give thanks to God.
God knows better, and God shall surely surprise you.

dont give up on Him. He knows the beginning from the end.

the joy of the lord is ur strength.

to the mother.
Re: Just After 4days, You Left Us. Miss You by Bidexluv(f): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
ayobase: in every situation we should give thanks to God.
God knows better, and God shall surely surprise you.

dont give up on Him. He knows the beginning from the end.

the joy of the lord is ur strength.

to the mother.
thanks. That v bin everyone's sayin. I cant question God cos He does as He pleases. But really prayed that things like this shouldnt happen.
I do ask for forgiveness, so i cant say its my fault or his parent's. The pain is too much cos people are still calling to congratulate us on the arrival of a new baby.
Re: Just After 4days, You Left Us. Miss You by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
God will replenish all the that is lost a thousand fold.

1 Like

Re: Just After 4days, You Left Us. Miss You by demmykay: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
this is so painful. take heart dearie. may God grant u and d family at large strength u need to caryy on. pele
Re: Just After 4days, You Left Us. Miss You by ayobase(m): 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
Bidexluv: thanks. That v bin everyone's sayin. I cant question God cos He does as He pleases. But really prayed that things like this shouldnt happen.
I do ask for forgiveness, so i cant say its my fault or his parent's. The pain is too much cos people are still calling to congratulate us on the arrival of a new baby.

it is well
Re: Just After 4days, You Left Us. Miss You by okirewaju(f): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
It is well, so sorry!
Re: Just After 4days, You Left Us. Miss You by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
#crying#
Re: Just After 4days, You Left Us. Miss You by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 17, 2014
cry
Re: Just After 4days, You Left Us. Miss You by ChrisChino(m): 8:24am On Jul 17, 2014
Its very painful. Take heart..
Re: Just After 4days, You Left Us. Miss You by etenyong(m): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
Only 4 days. It so so heart breaking. May d Lord console u and d entire family. The Lord shall bring some other one even b4 this time next year.
Dear pls take heart.

(1) (Reply)

Four Mistakes Ladies Make,please Tell Your Sisters About Them / See Picture Of Mother Twininning With Her Son / URGENT!!! My Ex Say She's Pregent For Me And I Dont Want The Baby PLS HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.