Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! (104778 Views)

Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Jackeeh(m): 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
Below are screenshots from a video I just came across . I don't know how current it is and I'm unable to upload the video here on nairaland but in summary, an older girl is "caught" on camera performing lesbian acts on a much younger girl (hugging, smooching and even having the younger girl suckle her) . Reports have it that the older girl is the younger girl's "nanny".

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by IndianaJay: 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
This one was probably abused as a child then went ahead to start abusing other children.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by lilmax(m): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
And when she starts practicing it, then they will come up with "lesbianism is normal and natural "

Nanny? I don't blame her I blame the idiotic mother aka career woman, smh

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Dyt(f): 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
I just saw the vid
That house help is evil

lilmax:
And when she starts practicing it, then they will come up with "lesbianism is normal and natural "

I am a career woman
I drop my son off in the morning
And makes sure we see, talk, play gist laugh every evening

Some people are just devilish
I will surely almost murder someone
angry angry

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by rezzy: 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
I need to watch the video

4 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
lilmax:

Not necessarily a career woman, just a lazy ass bitch.

8 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by nicerod(m): 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
Strange things are hppnin thse days

2 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by ifyalways(f): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
Good gracious God !

It was even outside, looks like a general compound. Strange the nanny had no fear they could be caught shocked angry

Sickos everywhere. Terrible. angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by edwife(f): 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
Very terrible and disgusting,jeez!

I hope after the person behind the camera finished filming her,they dealt with her accordingly.

I hate nannies,never had one.

17 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by flyca: 3:28am On Oct 29, 2015
God pls save us from evil. angry
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by JudgementHammer: 5:45am On Oct 29, 2015
U hire a houseboy, he can abuse ur daughter sexually.
U hire a nanny she can abuse ur daughter sexually.
The 1st next thing the parents will start thinking about now is influence from school and think less of the influence on the way to school from home and home from school with the nanny.
God help this generation

41 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by SAMBARRY: 7:04am On Oct 29, 2015
edwife:
Very terrible and disgusting,jeez!

I hope after the person behind the camera finished filming her,they dealt with her accordingly.

I hate nannies,never had one.
so where you go put pikin abi you go carry am go office with you?

The best thing is not to give them wrong time . Just sneak up on them and see what they're doing to your child when they think you are miles away

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by edwife(f): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2015
SAMBARRY:
so where you go put pikin abi you go carry am go office with you?

The best thing is not to give them wrong time . Just sneak up on them and see what they're doing to your child when they think you are miles away

We leave together,we comeback together.No nanny needed. smiley Afterschool club,meaning they stay in school till 6 pm.They are well monitored and cctv around the clock. I think nigerian schools should start creating those.

16 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Joel3(m): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2015
op. can you upload th video on send6.com so we can download.

1 Like

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by SAMBARRY: 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
edwife:

We leave together,we comeback together.No nanny needed. smiley Afterschool club,meaning they stay in school till 6 pm.They are well monitored and cctv around the clock. I think nigerian schools should start creating those.
and Your employers don't complain about kids around at work? Plus how do you contrate with kids distractions and noise or running around

4 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by babythug(f): 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
SAMBARRY:
and Your employers don't complain about kids around at work? Plus how do you contrate with kids distractions and noise or running around

Sambarry , she said the child/children stay in school till 6pm.

while that option is good, not everyone is able to successfully achieve it.

I leave my lot with my mum and the maid but i find that they're not completely settled as they would have been if they could go home straight after school.

I am currently considering self employment so i can provide the stability they need. May God help us as we raise these little ones....

The molester may not even be a paid help but a relation to the poor child being molested. Its such a shame sha. poor kid too probably doesn't see anything wrong and hasnt mentioned to her mother or father...

So so unhappy at this video

11 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by SAMBARRY: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Honestly I'm very unhappy too.sadly the child Will grow up scared and sexually assaulted except the mother notices on time and nips this assault in the bud if not opari embarassed embarassed
babythug:

Sambarry , she said the child/children stay in school till 6pm.

while that option is good, not everyone is able to successfully achieve it.

I leave my lot with my mum and the maid but i find that they're not completely settled as they would have been if they could go home straight after school.

I am currently considering self employment so i can provide the stability they need. May God help us as we raise these little ones....

The molester may not even be a paid help but a relation to the poor child being molested. Its such a shame sha. poor kid too probably doesn't see anything wrong and hasnt mentioned to her mother or father...

So so unhappy at this video
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
lilmax:

Hey, that was harsh and severely unfair to my gender.

Present day Naija makes it extremely hard for only one spouse or parent to handle all the expenses and bills that come with raising a family so women have to go out to work.

You just reminded of an argument I once had with my brother in law. When I was at University some cultists were expelled from my school one of them was a family friend (Tony)

My brother in law kept blaming Tony's parents insisting that Tony ended up the way he did because his parents didn't train/raise him well. Meanwhile he never lived with this family for one day to know this and had no basis for his assertions.

I asked my BIL if Tony's parents were supposed to leave their place of work, put their lives on hold and camp with us in school (on campus) just to monitor & supervise Tony.

My point - Parents do their best for their children but they can't be every where all the time or be with their children all the time. Only the Blessed Trinity can do that.

We live in an evil world sometimes misfortunes befall us and children suffer in the process and they suffer not necessarily because parents are negligent but because there are folks with twisted & evil minds.

I know parents do their best because I have nephews & nieces and I am like a LIONESS when it comes to them because they are blood, so imagine what lengths I would go to if I carry a foetus in my womb for nine months and successfully birth it.

Lioness will not even be a fit & proper description for me regarding the scenario above (if I have a child) Please cut parents some slack especially we women.

If we don't work to support you, you call us lazy and entitled. We work to support you and we are called arrogant, idiotic, career women. Haba

106 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Joy1706(f): 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
lilmax:

The mother impregnated herself abi? Where's the so called 'head'?

39 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by mercielizzie(f): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sooooo pathetic cry

1 Like

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by edwife(f): 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
SAMBARRY:

I didn't say i bring them to work with me,did i?I said we leave together,i drop them in school and from there they have after-school club till 6 pm.
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by SAMBARRY: 6:32am On Oct 30, 2015
edwife:

I didn't say i bring them to work with me,did i?I said we leave together,i drop them in school and from there they have after-school club till 6 pm.
okkk.i get you smiley
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Kimoni: 8:33am On Oct 30, 2015
Sad sad sad sad sad

God help us
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Zehner(f): 8:37am On Oct 30, 2015
edwife:

Nigerian schools have started creating them. I work as a school administrator and my school is cctv enabled.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by cococandy(f): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2015
Eww.
Chineke ekwela Ihe ojoo.

I wonder what the parents did to that nanny lady.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Haywhymido(m): 9:58am On Oct 30, 2015
What nonsense, why taking away innocence n destroying anoda person's life. Abeg make dem use hot knife close the hole wey dat mumu dey take destroy oda person pikin. That is how it begins
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Acidosis(m): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2015
Nawa o, if my wife cannot take care of my daughter, I would simply take her to my PARENTS back home.

I would never be comfortable leaving my own child under the auspices of a nanny.
Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by soopamom: 10:20am On Oct 30, 2015
The real devil is the person who watched calmly and videoed this clip for an entire 4 minutes without going to slap some sense into the girl. then proceeded to broadcast this on social media instead of discreetly showing the clip to the parents/guardian.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by babythug(f): 10:29am On Oct 30, 2015
Acidosis:
Nawa o, if my wife cannot take care of my daughter, I would simply take her to my PARENTS back home.

I would never be comfortable leaving my own child under the auspices of a nanny.

Even your parents are unlikely to be able to provide a 24 hours watch on your child/children. They will have matters to attend to that they cannot take the child along . If in a village setting, children are sometimes left to play on their own without any adult supervision. It's also common in many face me i face you settings. These pictures look like either a village setting or a face me i face you type of compound...

There's no way anyone parenting has NEVER left their child under someone else's care even if just for a few hours at a time!

That female molester in the picture may be a relation you know!

May we never unknowingly leave our children susceptible to these evils!!!!!!!!

18 Likes

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Zehner(f): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2015
ifyalways:
Good gracious God !

It was even outside, looks like a general compound. Strange the nanny had no fear they could be caught shocked angry

Sickos everywhere. Terrible. angry
It was outside like an uncompleted building. I feel it's a path they usually take.

1 Like

Re: Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! by Acidosis(m): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2015
babythug:

Even your parents are unlikely to be able to provide a 24 hours watch on your child/children. They will have matters to attend to that they cannot take the child along . If in a village setting, children are sometimes left to play on their own without any adult supervision. It's also common in many face me i face you settings. These pictures look like either a village setting or a face me i face you type of compound...

There's no way anyone parenting has NEVER left their child under someone else's care even if just for a few hours at a time!

That female molester in the picture may be a relation you know!

May we never unknowingly leave our children susceptible to these evils!!!!!!!!

That's very true.

The most important thing is wisdom and a discerning spirit. I'm not in total support of putting a child under a 24hour PARENT - Surveillance. In fact, it is impossible.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.