Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos (32560 Views)

Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Shares Post Pregnancy Selfie With Chris Attoh / Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by ignis: 7:21am On Jul 17, 2014
Who is Damilola Adegbite
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by EmmyDe25(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2014
funshyboi: osu mi o

Lmao....Eni payan..... Una no go kill person
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by lanrefront1(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2014
ijbeauty: Whic cream she de use??

Na hypo?

grin. maybe she's using that cocoa cream that Ghanian Vone Nelson claims to using.....since she dey reside for Ghana at the moment, maybe Nelson don loan some.....
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by Sagamite(m): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2014
ROSYL:

Lmao

Am a hustler, baby!

I just wamt you to know

That it aint where have been

But where am bout to go

Now I just wanna give you belle

But be who I am

With all this libido

You will forget you man

Now give it to me

Give me that funk, that sweet, that nasty, that gushi stuff ........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG8o_9RliwU
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by funshyboi(m): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2014
EmmyDe25:

Lmao....Eni payan..... Una no go kill person
abi nau
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
Naija girls always bleaching whiter than their destiny. angry
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by hiuser(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
seyizma:

It’s no more news that the ‘Tinsel’ actress is engaged to her Ghanaian fiance, Chris Attoh who is also an actor. Heavily pregnant Damilola is expected to add another joy to their relationship anytime soon and has some pictures to share.

http://gistings.com/expectant-mother-damilola-adegbite-in-new-photos/

grandpa! She looks beautiful!
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by Missmossy(f): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
She looks white! Not as pretty as she use to.
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
Lordabas: Who is Damilola Snakebite We dont know her over here in Aba
ezioku
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by ijbeauty(f): 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
lanrefront1:

grin. maybe she's using that cocoa cream that Ghanian Vone Nelson claims to using.....since she dey reside for Ghana at the moment, maybe Nelson don loan some.....

Lol.
No be only cocoa cream, na colanut cream..
Re: Expectant Mother – Damilola Adegbite In New Photos by CodeineJunkiee(m): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
Who is she? undecided We don't know her here in akowonjo o angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 / Ik Ogbonna And Beverly Osu In Sexy Shoot For La Mode Magazine(photos) / Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.