Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Generation To Generations... - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Generation To Generations... (94949 Views)

The Tenth Generation / Our Generation.. Nigeria Is Our Responsibility / To The Dying African Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2014
vivikul: My ppl tanx for d clerification nah me no read inbtwn lines. Dear keep up d good work
I'm glad you understand better.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 8:58am On Aug 30, 2014
Jeanfortune:

o sisterly, u miss a lot, are u not aware that Kathy is now a senior patner in SIC and has brought so much good to d organization, hence all that VIP treatment
Thanks darling for answering Vivi questions.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 8:59am On Aug 30, 2014
Hameenat94: *panting*
Sweetie calm down and drink water.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2014
Fatalveli: Ma'am! C'mon get busy now, I mean our update.... Pls
I'm afraid Sweetie, that will be till next week. I have a busy weekend.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 9:09am On Aug 30, 2014
Royal darlings don't forget to keep Katherine in your prayers. Keep your pence coming and have a splendid weekend. I love you, you, you and even you, and of course you too!

4 Likes

Re: Generation To Generations... by Ziziola: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2014
Nice job Queenxtar. Pls I don't want Katherine to die
Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ziziola: Nice job Queenxtar. Pls I don't want Katherine to die
Me too darl.
Re: Generation To Generations... by TaiwoAdeyemi054(m): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hi, your works are just beyound predictions. Your pen has cut my eyes. My tumb finger hail thee on my phone.
Nice job ma!
Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
TaiwoAdeyemi054: Hi, your works are just beyound predictions. Your pen has cut my eyes. My tumb finger hail thee on my phone.
Nice job ma!
My head is bigging o, lol. Thanks darling for spending your time here.
Re: Generation To Generations... by TaiwoAdeyemi054(m): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
Its a pleasure reading your work. If fact the style at which you chooses your words are indispensable and irrisistable. Your ideas are just inexhaustable. Am at your back while God is at the front.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
TaiwoAdeyemi054: Its a pleasure reading your work. If fact the style at which you chooses your words are indispensable and irrisistable. Your ideas are just inexhaustable. Am at your back while God is at the front.
TK, don't U know that she is extraordinary. Didactic of stories!
Re: Generation To Generations... by Essyydiamond(f): 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nice story,ur grammatical construction isn't great though. Nice story line u can do better than this.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
Essyydiamond: Nice story,ur grammatical construction isn't great though. Nice story line u can do better than this.
Do you mean all grammatical construction in the story or part , if it's the latter, I wouldn't mind example. Thank you.
Re: Generation To Generations... by onose01(f): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
Great story. Nice concept. Thumbs up ma'am.
But pls try to always proof read your work. You seem to be jumping or missing words in most of your lines/sentences and I notice it as a trend in all your stories.
Apart from that, you are really doing a good job. Kudos.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
TaiwoAdeyemi054: Its a pleasure reading your work. If fact the style at which you chooses your words are indispensable and irrisistable. Your ideas are just inexhaustable. Am at your back while God is at the front.
.I'm blushing like... kilode. Thanks dear.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
adeyemikenny5:
TK, don't U know that she is extraordinary. Didactic of stories!
Giramma re... thanks dearie.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
SHOWERS OF BLESSING.

January - Joy
February - Favour
March - Marching unto success
April - Arise and shine
May - Moving unto victory
June - Jubilation
July - Jesus must reign
August - Abundance of blessing
September - Showers of blessing
October - Opportunity and Overcoming worries
November - Newness of blessing
December - Discovering the hidden treasure.

4 Likes

Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
adeyemikenny5: SHOWERS OF BLESSING.

January - Joy
February - Favour
March - Marching unto success
April - Arise and shine
May - Moving unto victory
June - Jubilation
July - Jesus must reign
August - Abundance of blessing
September - Showers of blessing
October - Opportunity and Overcoming worries
November - Newness of blessing
December - Discovering the hidden treasure.
I wish you all that and many more and to all my readers.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
I'm under the weather, so bad that I couldn't go to work. My manuscript is at work.
I trust you all to bear with me, thanks.
Re: Generation To Generations... by TiffanyJ(f): 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
Queenxstar: I'm under the weather, so bad that I couldn't go to work. My manuscript is at work.
I trust you all to bear with me, thanks.
may God's healing hands come down upon you my dear. Get well soon
Re: Generation To Generations... by Dorisbest(f): 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
TiffanyJ:
may God's healing hands come down upon you my dear. Get well soon
Re: Generation To Generations... by vivikul(f): 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
Pls take very good care of urself dear
Re: Generation To Generations... by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
Queenxstar:
I wish you all that and many more and to all my readers.
Amen.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Jesusbaby93(f): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
I wish u quick recovery in Jesus' name.
Re: Generation To Generations... by lyzee21(f): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Notin must happen 2 my katherine o, queen xster wel done bt make sure kathy comes bk alive.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 02, 2014
Waiting oooooooooooo
Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2014
I'm grateful for the above comments and care. God bless and grant to you all your heart desire this month of September.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Queenxstar(f): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2014

Showing on the large plasma screen television was the movie -Blended.

Yerima shifted uneasily in the sofa as his eyes darted away from the screen. The movie was rousing emotions that he had tried unsuccessfully to repress.

Aisha sipped water from a tumbler and expertly glanced at her son whom she asked to come live with her after three weeks admission in the hospital. His brows were creasing into a frown.

'Mum.' He stood briskly, 'I need to nap. '

'Nap? ' She repeated quietly. 'It's not up to an hour you woke up.'

He shifted from one feet to another and glanced at the screen of his phone willing it to ring. 'That's not my kind of movie mum.'

'So you can't stand family drama, comedy, love and its sparks because that... that girl decides you're too good for her. ' She stood bracing up to talk sense into his head. 'Whose loss, tell me?'

'Mum please...you don't know anything about Jean. ' He met her gaze.

'I'm surprised that the doctor has not declared me hypertensive. Do you know how I felt watching you lie on the hospital bed not sure if you will survive the shock or not. ' Her voice rose in hysteria. 'How dare you allow a woman send you to the hospital when there are better ones out there? Have you forgotten who you are? Have you forgotten your worth Yerima? Have you forgotten what this family has been through. ' She closed in on the distance between them. 'How dare you allow a girl send you to the hospital?' Her eyes flashed in anger laced with disappointment.

'I'm sorry mum but she is not any girl, she is my heart beat.' He told her calmly and then massaged his forehead with a finger.

Aisha grimaced and glared at her son. 'We, your family are your foot sole abi? I swear on my... ' She heaved deciding against swearing on anything. 'if you don't get hold of your emotions, I will kill myself for you! '

He strode away. 'Thank God I have a son already, I won't consider getting married ever.'

'Ehen...' She stood rooted at his statement and when she decided to go after him, the door bursted open.

'My sweet mummy...' Kafayat drawled grinning from ear to ear almost bouncing into room.

'Yes baby.' She beamed as she faced her welcoming the new aura to the previously tensed atmosphere.

'Tada...' she raised her left palm.

She gasped at the diamond-cut 14karat white gold engagement band that sat gracefully on her engagement finger. 'Congratulations baby.' She embraced her.

'Oh mummy...I'm so excited, it is like am going to explode with happiness.' She fanned herself with her right palm.

'I know baby...I know.' Her mother laughed and took her palm to examine the ring. 'It is so beautiful. Soon I will have to stop calling you baby.' She looked lovingly into her daughter sparkling eyes.

Kafayat chuckled. 'Where is big brother, I need to tell him? '

'Not so fast darling, I need to hear all the juicy details.' Aisha pulled her daughter to the sofa.

She was an ex winner of the big brother africa show and one of Africa most celebrated models.

+++

Do not forget to drop your comments, it goes a long way to encourage me. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Generation To Generations... by TaiwoAdeyemi054(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2014
Its mind blowing, your works are just unique. But am speechless.
Re: Generation To Generations... by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2014
TaiwoAdeyemi054: Its mind blowing, your works are just unique. But am speechless.

Speechless indeed after saying the above cheesy

Weldon Queenxstar!!
Re: Generation To Generations... by TaiwoAdeyemi054(m): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2014
SammyHoe:

Speechless indeed after saying the above cheesy

Weldon Queenxstar!!
Those words are said in my mind. If am to say them with my mouth people around me would not understand. Now I say and shout with mouth 'Waaahoooo'
Re: Generation To Generations... by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 02, 2014
TaiwoAdeyemi054:
Those words are said in my mind. If am to say them with my mouth people around me would not understand. Now I say and shout with mouth 'Waaahoooo'
Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (36) (Reply)

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.