Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Dear Readers – Do I Leave My Husband Or Stick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Readers – Do I Leave My Husband Or Stick? (665 Views)

Pleas Advice!! “dear Readers, My Girlfriend Has Mouth Odour And She Likes Kissin / Dear Readers,how Do I Overcome My Husband’s Past Sex Life / Hello Readers: Do I Allow Him Have Sex With Me To Keep Our Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Readers – Do I Leave My Husband Or Stick? by Seandeeds(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
I am a 33-year-old Nigerian lady who is married to a 33-year-old Nigerian boy….Yes boy. We met when we were very young and we have 2 kids together. We live in different countries,I live in Nigeria and he lives in Canada. He is the most irresponsible man I have come across. He only comes home once in 3 years and does not send money for the kids upkeep at all. The thing is, I can’t travel, so it makes it very difficult.

I am tired of praying and fasting and hoping for a change. All he does is drink and party, he is more bothered about looking good, wearing all the designers in the world and taking ladies around. The truth is I am fed up with the whole thing, because I feel like a single mother and I really do not have a life anymore and to be honest, my ears are full. He is the biggest liar in the world. My family is telling me to be patient and that he will change.

I am still young and pretty. I know I can still have a shot at life. I am tired and confused as to the next step to take. I need serious advice please.

- See more at: http://seunsblog.com/dear-readers-leave-husband-stick/#sthash.YFDpyFfC.dpuf
Re: Dear Readers – Do I Leave My Husband Or Stick? by ntbaby(f): 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
I can't tell u to stay or leave ur marriage,u wear the shoes and knw where it hurts so d bottom line is..........use ur tongue to count ur teeth
Re: Dear Readers – Do I Leave My Husband Or Stick? by tartar9(m): 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
wow,is your husband that useless you are contemplating leaving him for a stick.you are not even serious u didn't mention the type of stick whether na bamboo,me no know.nonsense,when you abandon akpos go marry anoder person because he dey abload you no tink of all this one o.u sure sey no be truck d guy dey push for ajengule.

(1) (Reply)

Questions And Solutions Why Relationship Fails / Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend / Top Tips To Choose Your Wife/husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.