Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,451 members, 7,853,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

After Reading This Story, You Will Never Think Of Abortion - True Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Reading This Story, You Will Never Think Of Abortion - True Story (1331 Views)

True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble / I Cried After Reading This Story! / Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Reading This Story, You Will Never Think Of Abortion - True Story by angleman: 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-FkwGplvSKzw/UrAB8AXnuYI/AAAAAAAAVyU/9hysLCb0wTk/s320/OMG%21%21%21%21.jpg[/img]
Inspiring story! ”I Didnt Abo’rt Despite The Shame And Side Talks…Look At Us Today!”
Honestly, I don’t know who this is for but someone needs this. I’ll make this as short as I can.

I’m a regular blog visitor. My name is Inem and I’d like to encourage someone today, here’s my story.
During my industrial attachment (my yr 4), I found out I was 4 months pregnant. It was hell for me because my parents (are) renowned people in church. I made up my mind not to abort and told my then boyfriend.He insisted I aborted but thank God I was ‘stubborn’. I prayed, summoned up courage, went and told my parents….. Damn!!
[img]http://2.bp..com/-RfVK-m0zpe4/UrACyxqGKqI/AAAAAAAAVyo/bitrX-H13GU/s1600/Finey+finey.jpg[/img]
They were disappointed. Mom cried, never seen her look so disappointed. To cut thE long story short, my expected delivery date (EDD) was March 2012 but school was to resume Dec. 2011.
Remember early 2012 ASUUstrike? it was in my favor, God just made it for me,8 days 2 my EDD, I delivered a beautiful bouncing baby girl….
She’s brought joy and uncountable blessings my way.
News of my pregnancy did spread like wildfire, people said a lot of hurting stuff. The guy responsible for my pregnancy never called for once. He blocked me from all social networks we were on and warned me not to call him.I passed through serious emotional stress. I cried, I prayed, I was down, felt so bad,I even thought of suspending education (it was that bad)…Finally, I prayed for the grace to carry on when I got back to school.
One thing I never did – I didn’t regret keeping that pregnancy!!!

Well, I completed my education. I didn’t give up.. I’m now a graduate of electrical/electronics engineering.. (No extra year).

Currently serving in Ondo state.
You see, if you find yourself in a situation that is not death, there is always a way out.
Never give up. Now, though single, I look at my baby with great joy. She’s just a year-plus but a very smart girl. She amazes me. please don’t let life’s situation weigh you down.
Hold your head up high and damn side talks.. Make up your mind to pull through it and you will. Others did, I did, so can you!!!!

Read more at http://www./2014/07/after-reading-this-story-you-will-never.html

3 Likes

Re: After Reading This Story, You Will Never Think Of Abortion - True Story by Aipete2(f): 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
Eh! Thank God oh. The Lord will continue to protect her in Jesus name. She shall live to proclaim the goodness of God. Her life and yours shall be a great testimony to people in Jesus name. Amen
Re: After Reading This Story, You Will Never Think Of Abortion - True Story by or3gon: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
Aipete2: Eh! Thank God oh. The Lord will continue to protect her in Jesus name. She shall live to proclaim the goodness of God. Her life and yours shall be a great testimony to people in Jesus name. Amen
Re: After Reading This Story, You Will Never Think Of Abortion - True Story by or3gon: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Aipete2: Eh! Thank God oh. The Lord will continue to protect her in Jesus name. She shall live to proclaim the goodness of God. Her life and yours shall be a great testimony to people in Jesus name. Amen
A BIG AMEN!
Re: After Reading This Story, You Will Never Think Of Abortion - True Story by Kanwulia: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
Too late for some o!
No uterus, no Fallopian tubes, no OVULARIA, no toto! grin
Some AKAMU get 2 heads and 3 tails!!!! SATAN!!!! cry
No where for AKAMU to germinate!

The will of UNA GODIOOOOH!

MUCHECHECHECHE cheesy

Kpor!
Kpor!
Kpor!

Oooooh dey AUSE?

I don wake o!
H-enemies don fail. Nairaland go crassssssh aghyyyyen o!!!!!! cheesy
Re: After Reading This Story, You Will Never Think Of Abortion - True Story by EfemenaXY: 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
@OP, you have a beautiful daughter.

Always remember: despite the challenges life's thrown your way, your daughter will forever be your Jewel. Just make sure she's your number 1 priority and when the time does come for dating / a man asking your hand in marriage, let him know from the onset that your daughter will always be with you and that you're inseparable.

Any man who truly loves you will accept both you and your daughter.

Well done mami! You are indeed courageous.

1 Like

Re: After Reading This Story, You Will Never Think Of Abortion - True Story by tpia1: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
just let the baby's father be, and move on.

some things happen, for reasons we dont know.

more importantly, since you're from a church background, try not to engage in casual sex in order to avoid going through the same situation again.
Re: After Reading This Story, You Will Never Think Of Abortion - True Story by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
Very inspiring!
Re: After Reading This Story, You Will Never Think Of Abortion - True Story by alizenbohr: 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
Thank God for the lady ...
Who knows, this her little girl may be a life-saver that will save many people in the future.

There is "truly" no outcast in life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? / My Wife Is A Thief : Must Read / Is It Possible To Love An Adopted Child Like A Biological One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.