Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,638 members, 7,816,621 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? (4934 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by logeesh(f): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2008
HI house,please help me,I'm 17 yrs,earlier this year I had this 19year old boyfriend.We dated for 6 months and within this period we had sex 5times including the time he disvirgined mi.When we brokeup he started telling my younger brother and his friends that he disvirgined mi and whenever he tells them they just runover to tell mi.(dz boys r 12,13,14yrs O).What led to our breakup was that he started feeling toooooo big for me and made everthing seem like his ex was bettr than mi sef.I could'nt bear it anymore so I quit.He was comparing mi to a gal of 15 chei, It hurt mi so bad that when I was telling him I could'nt continue with the relationship cause of all he has been doing,all he said was"kai I'm very happy shei U know U r not making mi unhappy all U r doin is hurtin the ppl around us" I felt very bad I jst told him "that personality you are using to form effigy I'll crash it".After 1 week every1 including my brother and his friends and my own friends started telling mi he has been spoiling my name.When I saw him on the 8th of this month I just told him so U are now the fucker of the year and the disvirginer shei,he jst got angry said that he thought I had changed and he is highly disappointed.Whenever I see him my heart races I dont know if it is fear or, Please U guys should help mi wat do I do now.He is now dating his EX that he was comparing mi to and she has been disturbing my frnds for my number.I wonder y!Please what do I do he is still telling every1 he had sex with mi even in church.WHAT DO I DO?
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by arramyjay: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2008
Oh My God he is obviously very immatured,Have a talk with him and tell him to stop,Or if you an older brother or sister they can help you talk to him on ur behalf to stop badmouthing you.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by topeorekoy(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2008
u knw what u shld do? just ignore him. hsit happens. what if you talk to him and u he doesnt stop? what will u do? just brace up urself and take it as one of those things pple pass thru in life. very soon, pple will get tired of him telling them and some will even tell him, what is the big deal in it
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by sangreal: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2008
I am short of words becos wat actually happened btween the both of u shudnt have happen thats one and 2 it shudnt have left the confides of the both of u but the truth of the mata girl is that dont take it from him he is just a kid why not move on with ur life and insist on letting him weigh u down now u know were u made a mistake the best thing now for u is not to make the same mistake again u sound like a good be one ok
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by Bandito(f): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2008
poor you. he is childish. move on and forget about him.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2008
am sori sweeth@t you had fun with a toddler. Next time shine ur eye.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by Emperoh(m): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2008
Mistake 1: You shouldn't be found dating someone at your age. You just needed guys as friends at least to study them and know what they are like. of you had done this, you would have realised that you were about to date a toddler.

Mistake 2: Whats the fascination that within a short while dating, you gave him access to your most priced asset. mba nu!! Now he is using it against you. If you had adhered to the first rule, you would have know when sex comes in in a relationship.

Mistake 3: You weren't emotionally mature to handle a break up hence not ready for a relationship.

Remedy: First of all, face your studies and limit your presence in your area. Avoid him, his friends, if possible take a little break fromt that environment. Whenever anyone tries to ask you anything about that issue, pls don't try to argue or justify, ignore the question and wave it aside.
This guy, mark my words, will come back to you. If not now later on. Unless there is a full separation before u guys reach adulthood. Pls ACCEPT his apology be friends with him, BUT keep him at arms lenght. HE IS NOT WORTH YOUR FRIENDSHIP. If he can go around castigating you as such.

Generally what baffles me s why people look at it as if its the guy that is permitted to have sex. He should be ashamed of himself.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by venture08: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2008
Tell everyone you disvirgined him too,Shikena!
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2008
@Poster
Why must you give in to sex at such a tender age?

And to think that you had it with a toddler makes it even more worrisome!!!

But there is a way out - Just ignore the guy and pretend like nothing ever happened

Before long,He's claims will fade away.

And you will get your life back on track.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by CYclone1(f): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2008
bluntpis:

am sori sweeth@t you had fun with a toddler. Next time shine ur eye.
grin grin grin grin grin

@poster:
Ok, you made a mistake, but he shouldn't rub it in. You could've avoided this in the first place;however, that's campaign after election.
Don't let his story bother you, it's not new. . . move on with your life, pretend like it never happened. I don't think you should talk to him, believe me, he'll tell people you came to beg him to take you back. As for the girl asking for your number, pretend like you don't know she wants your number, wait till she calls you--you should know how to handle her.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by Busta(f): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2008
He is an immature low life brat.

there is little or nuthing u can do at this point. . . .keep your head high and act like he never existing. He will soon run out people to tell. Keep living your life and just be you.

Ignore him!!
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by smooooooth: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2008
at 17 and 19, u shld know berra than having sex. it just goes to show that all our campaign on abstaining and refraining from teenage sex isnt working. can u imagine, if i probe further i will find out that you guys even had it unprotected, that again makes a joke on our fight against AIDS and teenage pregnancy.

u just opened the door for other guys to ride thru, and no one is gonna belive you had just one guy, next guy u tell he is just the 2nd is not gonna believe u, cos guys are tired of been no. 2, they are always the next after you were probably raped, or drugged or etc.

you shldnt have gone into sex in the first place, u too young. well since the deeds been done, just forget it, and ignore that fool, he is just sooooo not matured (i wonder what he told u, that even got u tripping, cos a kid like that, got no game) keep your head high and move on, and forget about relationships for now, till you are sure about your feelings.

goodluck!!!
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by KarmaMod(f): 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2008
You my dear, dated an immature retard.

I'm sorry.

Most you can do is shuift the damage on him and say he's small in the pants/ he suffered from premature ejaculation anyway or something equally hurtful or just ignore his existance

*shrugs*

whatever you youngies do against each other nowadays
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by jaybee3(m): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2008
Tell everyone he was shit under the duvet (d sex was nothing to write home about and u didn't even know it happened)

Move on with your life and stuffs like this does actually make peeps stronger
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by sistawoman: 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2008
You can like everyone here has said go one of two ways with it.

His manliness was small and he was horrible with no rhythm and could not find the hole.

Or ignore it.

Me personally I would ignore it. When they come to you to tell you let them know you have no interest in anything he has said. You are no longer together and dont wish to hear his name. But i know this is going to be impossible with at 12. 13 and 14 year old. So let them say what they will say and just say thank you and keep moving. I know you will want to say something back, you will want to defend your honor, but you cant you have to just let it go. The only way to deal with craziness and immaturity is to ignore it.

They will stop when they see you wont respond. Trust me it works all the time.

If you need to rant and rave and let it out do so with your diary or come here and let us just hear your rant. But dont let anyone outside of yourself know that what they are saying is bothering you.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by Templa(m): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2008
this is a PLIGHT

@poster

both of u are just teenagers. what do expect? a mature relationship? i am very sure ur relationshipwith him was based on peer pressure.
anyway the only way out is to MOVE ON with ur life and rely on GOD cos he won't dissapoint u just as this teenager has.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by Finally: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2008
Just ignore him.

U made a mistake, big deal. Who doesn't? However, U would be a bigger fool if U dont learn from it. Next time be careful about the kind of company U keep. U can always tell if someone is a retard. Comparing U with his ex shoulda raise some red flags for U But U are young and U now no better, but now U know.

About peddling rumours about the size of his manliness, scratch that. That wont help U at all. It would only confirm his story and will not do ur reputation any good. Besides, who r u going to tell the story about his manliness size? Ur friends or his friends? Either way, U were still screwed (sorry).

Finally, going down to the morals of it, U really have no biziness having sex right now. U still have lot of living to do. Plenty of books to read, degrees to bag and also for the heck of it, male friends to hang out with. Do not commit urself to one person by having sex with him, have friends and learn more. Good luck.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by logeesh(f): 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2008
I started dating him cause when he was asking me out I felt somewhat pity about the way he used to talk & he was always telling me he had nobody to lean on and all that.What really made me to have sex with him was cause he was saying I should prove my love and according to him he was disvirgined by me too.My parents don't want mi to have male frnds and da uncles I have are'nt friendly to even advice mi and they always say my cousins are my boyfriends.You guys are the only ones I've got to advice me,please keep it coming.God bless you all.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by KarmaMod(f): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2008
What really made me to have sex with him was cause he was saying I should prove my love

Please dont fall for this lame line ever again.

who even says that anymore sef? Dude's a total retard. Just avoid him
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by enujioke(m): 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2008
just take your time.do not rush into another relationship.pretend as if nothing has happened.ok take heart.i fil for you
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by davidylan4(m): 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2008
na wa o. You fell into the hands of a 9yr old. That shld teach u a lesson, zip up!!!
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by Busta(f): 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2008
What really made me to have sex with him was cause he was saying I should prove my love

and that was best way to prove your love? I wonder where the love went now.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by jennykadri: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2008
logeesh:

at dis age and time? undecided

seriously just move on,but i wonder wat u r doing having sex at dis age,not even with a human being,but a beast dat calls himself a 19 yr old?just a few months of dating,u lots had sex 5 times?in a very short period of time?infact both of u are mentally stupid

wat nonsense

like my mum will always say ,"if parents dont give their kids good upbringing ,then let the kids bring themselves up in a good way,all by themselves"
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by folafikayo(m): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2008
@ poster eya, Its so glaring he is just immatured.
@ shegirl u fyne oh!
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by chamotex(m): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2008
i dont think 17 is too young to have sex na undecided undecided undecided undecided i mean its young but not too young na. Just one year below the legal age. Thats my own opinion anywayz . . . . . . .

I know a lot of this dude's that've been replying had banged chicks since primary and secondary school dayz.

@ poster

there's nothing much u can do, u fell for the 'prove ur love' trick, i know how you feel but the guy is a dumbo. Just becareful next time and try to ignore his stupid ass.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by tumfulu: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2008
you should be as proud as he is to be the first to fok you, because by the time you are 34, you would have had over 506 of him pass through.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by jennykadri: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2008
chamo its not about legal age,its about doing what is right,what if she took in?cos she sounds so in experienced,wat will u tel her to do?

God help me if  i hear dat my little cousin has started having sex,shes not going for circumcision,but permanent locking up of dat place
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by sistawoman: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2008
jennykadri:

chamo its not about legal age,its about doing what is right,what if she took in?because she sounds so in experienced,what will u tel her to do?

God help me if i hear that my little cousin has started having sex,shes not going for circumcision,but permanent locking up of that place

I know thats right, I told my little girl she is allowed to have sex 3 years after she is married.
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by agaba123(m): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2008
eem hope he installed potent antivirus. Na my own be that ooo
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by SENATORJD(m): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2008
jennykadri:

God help me if i hear that my little cousin has started having sex,shes not going for circumcision,but permanent locking up of that place
hahhahahahhahah my ribssss ooo grin

@poster eya pele so gbo
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by jennykadri: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2008
sistawoman:

I know thats right, I told my little girl she is allowed to have sex 3 years after she is married.

grin grin grin grin 3 yrs,u is not serious grin grin grin cheesy

seriously my sis,in as much as they r telling the poster to move on,she should also be cautioned,she sounds so inexperienced and innocent,tell me wat if she took in?abortion?she should face her school,wat is she doing having sex at dat age,alot of pple made a lot of mistakes at dat age and they keep saying "if only i could change d hands of time"  ,and now another baby is busy going in for her own
Re: Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? by Sauron1: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2008
logeesh:

I started dating him cause when he was asking me out I felt somewhat pity about the way he used to talk & he was always telling me he had nobody to lean on and all that.What really made me to have sex with him was cause he was saying I should prove my love and according to him he was disvirgined by me too.My parents don't want mi to have male frnds and da uncles I have are'nt friendly to even advice mi and they always say my cousins are my boyfriends.You guys are the only ones I've got to advice me,please keep it coming.God bless you all.

Move on. . . .
It was bound to happen anyways.
Tell the his pals that u ditched him cos his slinky was too small.
Hit back at him too. . . . . .I detest men who kiss n tell. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? / Feeling Honey! / Show Me A Beautiful Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.