Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D (5434 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja / Who Can Remember This Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by BRAV0O(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
cheesy ------------------------- > cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by McWhillion(m): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chai, gone are those days....

3 Likes

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by vizkiz: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ok,i used it when i was in primary one.
Then my heart is always beating hard whenever i see the sh*t with mum (she must have been checking my performance in classsad )

3 Likes

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Sijo01(f): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
decades ago.
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
The guy jumping there was Emmanuel Ifeajuna. He was the first African gold medalist at the Olympics in the 1950s but joined Nigeria Army, participated in the first coup in 1966, escaped to Ghana but was killed by the order of Ojukwu along side with Victor Banjo who fought on the Biafra side during the civil war

Pls read the story here http://www.globalruns.com/emmanuel-ifeajuna-commonwealth-games-gold-to-facing-a-firing-squad/

12 Likes

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by BRAV0O(m): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
FINATUDE: The guy jumping there was Emmanuel Ifeajuna. He was the first African gold medalist at the Olympics in the 1950s but joined Nigeria Army, participated in the first coup in 1966, escaped to Ghana but was killed by the order of Ojukwu along side with Victor Banjo who fought on the Biafra side during the civil war

Pls read the story here http://www.globalruns.com/emmanuel-ifeajuna-commonwealth-games-gold-to-facing-a-firing-squad/
u're so right bro cheesy
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by BRAV0O(m): 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
vizkiz: Ok,i used it when i was in primary one.
Then my heart is always beating hard whenever i see the sh*t with mum (she must have been checking my performance in classsad )
mehn ' but why such things use to make us fear then cheesy unlike kids of today

1 Like

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by mencade5(m): 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
i just fear now now...i hate that book most especially the one for 2A. My writing wowo that time and i dey always fail english well well with this book.

*runs out to stir my egg sauce mix with diced beef* tongue

3 Likes

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by McWhillion(m): 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5: i just fear now now...i hate that book most especially the one for 2A. My writing wowo that time and i dey always fail english well well with this book.

Bro this ur egg sauce mix na stone? U don dey cook am for more than one hour now.

8 Likes

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by BRAV0O(m): 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5: i just fear now now...i hate that book most especially the one for 2A. My writing wowo that time and i dey always fail english well well with this book.

u never finish cooking ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by BRAV0O(m): 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
McWhillion:
Bro this ur egg sauce mix na stone? U don dey cook am for more than one hour now.
very good observation grin

1 Like

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by McWhillion(m): 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
FINATUDE: The guy jumping there was Emmanuel Ifeajuna. He was the first African gold medalist at the Olympics in the 1950s but joined Nigeria Army, participated in the first coup in 1966, escaped to Ghana but was killed by the order of Ojukwu along side with Victor Banjo who fought on the Biafra side during the civil war

I guess he would be close pals with Kaduna Nzeogwu..
*Off to read the story*

1 Like

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by mencade5(m): 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
McWhillion:
hahaha...my oga na 5 babes i get. I give all of them appointment every 2 hours. And them say na egg sauce and boiled potatoes them go eat. How i go do na?
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by mencade5(m): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
BRAV0O: very good observation grin
brav00 my oga hw far? Hahaha...na my babes say na egg sauce them like ooooo. Tank u for that thread wey u open for my head. I just lie low for now. Na next week i want come back with a bang and many stories to expose all the runs gals for naija.
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by BRAV0O(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5: hahaha...my oga na 5 babes i get. I give all of them appointment every 2 hours. And them say na egg sauce and boiled potatoes them go eat. How i go do na?
shocked

1 Like

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by BRAV0O(m): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5: brav00 my oga hw far? Hahaha...na my babes say na egg sauce them like ooooo. Tank u for that thread wey u open for my head. I just lie low for now. Na next week i want come back with a bang and many stories to expose all the runs gals for naija.
its all good bro cheesy keep on shopping the life of your head dey go cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
McWhillion:

I guess he would be close pals with Kaduna Nzeogwu..
*Off to read the story*

yh...he was
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by vizkiz: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
BRAV0O: mehn ' but why such things use to make us fear then cheesy unlike kids of today

The way parents(then) takes education is like a man who wanna enter heaven by force grin
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Provie(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
That paper quality is gone; and gone with it is quality education.

4 Likes

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Big4wig(m): 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
As a student, u flashed ur 'so called' parents' they flashed you back, my friend, u need no DNA test o. U were adopted

1 Like

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by freshness2020: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
When I was younger, I use to think that "the guy was bn tied to a stick under a well or something "
Lol!

3 Likes

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by funshyboi(m): 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
I miss those days when we turned (Exercise Book) to "ere x ere,remi koni Iya segun elere boolu odabo odabo kola

2 Likes

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by BRAV0O(m): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
vizkiz:

The way parents(then) takes education is like a man who wanna enter heaven by force grin
cheesy cheesy by fire by force cheesy cheesy well it all work out for our good
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by BRAV0O(m): 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Provie: That paper quality is gone; and gone with it is quality education.
hmmm the truth
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by BRAV0O(m): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
funshyboi: I miss those days when we turned (Exercise Book) to "ere x ere,remi koni Iya segun elere boolu odabo odabo kola
*spelling* beee double O k, book cheesy this gat me cracking mehn!

1 Like

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by FruityLass: 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
EXERCISE BOOK then Means-
Ede x Ede Remi Coni Iya.....Segun Elere Ball....Odabo Odabo Kola cheesy in yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by lordraiden(m): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
those days was fun,my early morning orange playing skills was much,now adays kids bring phone to skool den we brought ball to skool to play primary 2 vs primary 3

1 Like

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by MISSYTOSIN(f): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
BRAV0O: cheesy ------------------------- > cheesy

Olu Leave Your Mother Police Is Coming = OLYMPIC

EZE X EZE Rice Costumer Is Selling Eba Because Of Obobo Kanda = EXERCISE BOOK

2 Likes

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by HerexG(m): 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
I remembered when I used to tear the middle of my exercises books then to make a paper boat, fan with sticks of broom and paper planes, reminiscing....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

...on The Existence Of Bush Babies / How To Earn On Nairahub / Solve If You Are A Genius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.