Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D (5433 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja / Who Can Remember This Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Missmossy(f): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2014
vizkiz: Ok,i used it when i was in primary one.
Then my heart is always beating hard whenever i see the sh*t with mum (she must have been checking my performance in classsad )
Lollz....you weren't a dullard right?
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Yinkatolu: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2014
School used to be a burden to me then just because my pri sch wasn't accommodating, in fact it was built with a nylon bt glory be to God i can boldly write Bsc & ACA behind my name today grin

2 Likes

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by gabrisunate(m): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2014
U are on point op. During the days of 'yores'..lol. I used the exercise book like no man's biz because we called it original then because of its quality.
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 16, 2014
People's comments are reflections of their true age...no wonder some folks would just spill rubbish. I represent SLATE generation. The generation that used slate and chalks

2 Likes

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Missonas(f): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2014
Provie: That paper quality is gone; and gone with it is quality education.

#sadtruth

1 Like

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by BRAV0O(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2014
Yinkatolu: School used to be a burden to me then just because my pri sch wasn't accommodating, in fact it was built with a nylon bt glory be to God i can boldly write Bsc & ACA behind my name today grin
thank God for you brother grin

1 Like

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2014
What about this yellow ruler

1 Like

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by BRAV0O(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2014
FINATUDE: What about this yellow ruler
that ruler u see so ? cheesy na my cain then cheesy
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Sanchez01: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
Lolz... Funny. I couldn't help but smile upon seeing the picture.
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Sanchez01: 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
FINATUDE: What about this yellow ruler
The ruler wasn't as 'Behind' as this...
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by amnestylaw1(m): 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
I am not sure which one was for arithmetic, but then when I had to go buy it or whenever they bought it for me, my blood pressure rose as small as I was then. cry

1 Like

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
amnestylaw1: I am not sure which one was for arithmetic, but then when I had to go buy it or whenever they bought it for me, my blood pressure rose as small as I was then. cry

2A is for english/essay notes
2B is Arithmetic
2D is Writing

1 Like

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
FINATUDE:

2A is for english/essay notes
2B is Arithmetic
2D is Writing

There is also 2C
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by BRAV0O(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
FINATUDE:

There is also 2C
what's the 2C used for ?
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
BRAV0O: what's the 2C used for ?

2C is the double spaced 2 A

1 Like

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by BRAV0O(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
FINATUDE:

okay okay ! Yea
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by ladyfeli(f): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
freshness2020: When I was younger, I use to think that "the guy was bn tied to a stick under a well or something "
Lol!
I tot DAT guy was lying down......

1 Like

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by kenny2pj(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hmmmm, see how time really flies...smiles
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by ladyfeli(f): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
FINATUDE:

There is no 2C...... D double spaced 2A is for nursery school
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by freshness2020: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
ladyfeli:
I tot DAT guy was lying down......
My dear it so funny when I realised he was an athlete, very hilarious!
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
ladyfeli:
There is no 2C...... D double spaced 2A is for nursery school

well its debatable...
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by BRAV0O(m): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
FINATUDE:

well its debatable...
okay we ar still here...
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Tolexander: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
FINATUDE: The guy jumping there was Emmanuel Ifeajuna. He was the first African gold medalist at the Olympics in the 1950s but joined Nigeria Army, participated in the first coup in 1966, escaped to Ghana but was killed by the order of Ojukwu along side with Victor Banjo who fought on the Biafra side during the civil war

Pls read the story here http://www.globalruns.com/emmanuel-ifeajuna-commonwealth-games-gold-to-facing-a-firing-squad/
Emmanuel Arinze Ifeajuna didn't win any gold for nigeria in the olympic but at the British Empire and Commonwealth game in 1954.

Olympic is a quadrennial event that and no olympic was held in 1954 but 1952 and 1956.

Chioma Ajunwa is the first Nigerian to win a gold in the olympic held in 1996 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Abbey2sam(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
FINATUDE: The guy jumping there was Emmanuel Ifeajuna. He was the first African gold medalist at the Olympics in the 1950s but joined Nigeria Army, participated in the first coup in 1966, escaped to Ghana but was killed by the order of Ojukwu along side with Victor Banjo who fought on the Biafra side during the civil war

Pls read the story here http://www.globalruns.com/emmanuel-ifeajuna-commonwealth-games-gold-to-facing-a-firing-squad/

GOD bless you bro for sharing this piece
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Tolexander: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
Abbey2sam:

GOD bless you bro for sharing this piece
the guy is wrong!
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tolexander: Emmanuel Arinze Ifeajuna didn't win any gold for nigeria in the olympic but at the British Empire and Commonwealth game in 1954.

Olympic is a quadrennial event that and no olympic was held in 1954 but 1952 and 1956.

Chioma Ajunwa is the first Nigerian to win a gold in the olympic held in 1996 in Atlanta, Georgia.

Read again and correct yourself. I didn't say he won for Nigeria but the first African to win gold medal
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Tolexander: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=FINATUDE][/quote]i'm still expecting your update to contest your post i refuted cos all i've seen is just you quoting me.

Emmanuel Ifeajuna didn't represent nigeria in the olympic but the commonwealth. Hence the image on that book cover isn't that of Ifeajuna.

Below lies the British Empire and Commonwealth Games now known as the Commonwealth game:
[img]http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/images/c/cwn)becg.gif[/img]

the below image is that of the olympic.

how come that a man who didn't represent nigeria at the olympic will be given olympic logo?
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2014
Tolexander: i'm still expecting your update to contest your post i refuted cos all i've seen is just you quoting me.

Emmanuel Ifeajuna didn't represent nigeria in the olympic but the commonwealth. Hence the image on that book cover isn't that of Ifeajuna.

Below lies the British Empire and Commonwealth Games now known as the Commonwealth game:
[img]http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/images/c/cwn)becg.gif[/img]

the below image is that of the olympic.

how come that a man who didn't represent nigeria at the olympic will be given olympic logo?

you just have itchy fingers... your take on me shows you lack respect for others...if you are blind get glasses
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by maingwaest(f): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2014
Provie: That paper quality is gone; and gone with it is quality education.
. Infact u have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Tolexander: 10:38am On Jul 17, 2014
FINATUDE:

you just have itchy fingers... your take on me shows you lack respect for others...if you are blind get glasses
it's better to lack respect than to lack knowledge like you lack.
Why would you come here to post a fake info just because you saw it somewhere?

You had better take the correction instead on standing on the pride of ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

...on The Existence Of Bush Babies / 10 Unbelievable Places That Are Hard To Believe Really Exist / TRCN Office Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.