Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,540 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves (1624 Views)

Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves? / How To Know You Are A Wowo Girl: / Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Wale112(m): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
i have noticed this a number of times.its mostly the very ugly nigerian girls who put on airs
u try to be polite to them and them dey think say na toast u dey try to toast them.they are so arrogant and full of themselves.the other day i saw this naija girl with k-leg and duck eyes and i as i was trying to say hello to her she just snapped at me and opened her duck eyes at me saying, "shuo! wetin u wan dey disturb me for".i was taken aback.imagine this ugly lookin duck eyed naija chick snapping at me because i was just saying goodmorning to her.abeg some of u wowo naija girls too dey arrogant

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by faithugo64(f): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
Op i know your inability to chyk that girl is eating you up,please don't vent your anger on nairaland!

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by LogansShadow: 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Op,well I wasn't quite sure whether your assertions were right or wrong.But after seeing the 'poster above me's COMMENT and cross-checking it with her DP,I have to say you can't be more right!.

A word of advice though: Brace yourself!,NL ladies will be here in no time descend on you cool.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by abdoolorunwa(m): 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Just so you know 'girls no wowo'.coz according to a hausa addage 'ko wani shanya da mai kwasan ta(every laundary has its owner)'.so she simply is trying to protect her love from guys like you. coolJust so you know 'girls no wowo'.coz according to a hausa addage 'ko wani shanya da mai kwasan ta(every laundary has its owner)'.so she simply is trying to protect her love from guys like you.
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
If she's ugly, why did u greet her?

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Enegod(m): 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
LogansShadow: Op,well I wasn't quite sure whether your assertions were right or wrong.But after seeing the 'poster above me's COMMENT and cross-checking it with her DP,I have to say you can't be more right!.

A word of advice though: Brace yourself!,NL ladies will be here in no time descend on you cool.
are you trying to say that faithugo64 is a wor wor arrogant girl?
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Idowuogbo(f): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Another sexually frustrated he-GOAT on the loose.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Jennydoris(f): 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
LogansShadow: Op,well I wasn't quite sure whether your assertions were right or wrong.But after seeing the 'poster above me's COMMENT and cross-checking it with her DP,I have to say you can't be more right!.

grin u no get Badth mouth at all.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by publicenemy(m): 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
@op its not their fault,they just know they are ugly and you just want to use them to while away some time till you find a beutfull one and dump them.
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by DrObum(m): 12:23am On Jul 16, 2014
Morale of the story: Stop greeting ugly girls! grin
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 12:27am On Jul 16, 2014
Wale112: i have noticed this a number of times.its mostly the very ugly nigerian girls who put on airs
u try to be polite to them and them dey think say na toast u dey try to toast them.they are so arrogant and full of themselves.the other day i saw this naija girl with k-leg and duck eyes and i as i was trying to say hello to her she just snapped at me and opened her duck eyes at me saying, "shuo! wetin u wan dey disturb me for".i was taken aback.imagine this ugly lookin duck eyed naija chick snapping at me because i was just saying goodmorning to her.abeg some of u wowo naija girls too dey arrogant
another pained,broke worwor guy
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 16, 2014
Show us your pics.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by tpia1: 1:46am On Jul 16, 2014
chinziaski: If she's ugly, why did u greet her?

op was it a pity greet?
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by tpia1: 1:49am On Jul 16, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by eghos12(m): 4:19am On Jul 16, 2014
one funing thing if u dont greet they will say "dis guy to dey form" and if you do they will say u are hiting on them.
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
Funny thing is, WOWO guys are the one's who criticize girls alot.....They're trying to look for pretty girls, so as to neutralize their ugliness. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by mencade5(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
op its true.

But you fvck up ooo.

When you tend to show more care, concern, gentleness to either wowo girls or fine girls they tend to form for you. That is why i always treat them hard. I dont see them as anytin. I have learnt never to allow wowo girls to form superstars for me.
Even the pretty ones, i treat them the same way. If she wants something from me and i am using it, i tell her immediately that i am not going to give it to her.

Make them feel their beauty is useless in your presence and you will see how they will worship you.

*stirs my mutton stews, adds salmon fish to already boiling stew*

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
mencade5: op its true.

But you fvck up ooo.

When you tend to show more care, concern, gentleness to either wowo girls or fine girls they tend to form for you. That is why i always treat them hard. I dont see them as anytin. I have learnt never to allow wowo girls to form superstars for me.
Even the pretty ones, i treat them the same way. If she wants something from me and i am using it, i tell her immediately that i am not going to give it to her.

Make them feel their beauty is useless in your presence and you will see how they will worship you.

*stirs my mutton stews, adds salmon fish to already boiling stew*

Women don really show you pepper.Ha!You too talk!
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by mencade5(m): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
lynpetra:

Women don really show you pepper.Ha!You too talk!
For wetin na? Only when i was 17.

How many men don break ur heart? Talk true oo
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
mencade5: For wetin na? Only when i was 17.

How many men don break ur heart? Talk true oo

You know dey talk true u kon want make I talk tru? grin
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by mencade5(m): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
lynpetra:

You know dey talk true u kon want make I talk tru? grin
be my girlfriend and i promise to be nice to you. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by johnmatilda: 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
Enegod: are you trying to say that faithugo64 is a wor wor arrogant girl?
Ene, are u trying to start a fight? grin
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
@op...for u to ask a worwor girl out....dat means u too gansef get one kind thing for body...mayb u too worwor....mayb d girl s scared of dating u because she knw say d combinatn no go produce good result....just saying ni oo
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by traware(m): 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
Wale112: i have noticed this a number of times.its mostly the very ugly nigerian girls who put on airs
Some wowo ladies are arrogant because for the fact that they are plain looking,men tend to believe they are easier to approach than their better-looking counterparts.Unfortunately,the ladies develop the mindset that men approach them because they are 'hot'.The solution?If men stop approaching them,they'll surely become humbler but that will never happen because men especially the Nigerian ones are usually extremely thirsty
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by traware(m): 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
mencade5: be my girlfriend and i promise to be nice to you. tongue
You always act 'hard' but end up always showing your hand.Sir,you are a walking-talking contradiction

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by mencade5(m): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
traware: You always act 'hard' but end up always showing your hand.Sir,you are a walking-talking contradiction
who are you mr man? tongue
am hard, act hard, and end up hard.

Dont ever get me wrong...tongue
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by traware(m): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
mencade5: who are you mr man? tongue
am hard, act hard, and end up hard.

Dont ever get me wrong...tongue
You always come on NL and insult Nigerian ladies but you never miss any opportunity to flirt with thesame Nigerian ladies you always put-down.Can you now see how contradictory you are?By the way,the real 'bad guys' move around in silence...you have no idea who I am but I know you very,very well 'Tough guy'.You are nothing but a typical attention-seeking troll

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by mencade5(m): 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
traware: You always come on NL and insult Nigerian ladies but you never miss any opportunity to flirt with thesame Nigerian ladies you always put-down.Can you now see how contradictory you are?By the way,the real 'bad guys' move around in silence...you have no idea who I am but I know you very,very well 'Tough guy'.You are nothing but a typical attention-seeking troll
oh hahahaha,,,wat a pained nigga we have here. Guess wat?

Fvck u. Hw is it ur biz? Dont get on my nerve.

Dont quote me. Be warn

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by drnoel: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
Bros sorry, the girl wowo but she done carry u shine. She dished u with all her wowoness...Sorry eh! dooo
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by TRADELYN: 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
grin

(1) (Reply)

When Ladies Were Wooed With Letters / Can You Date A Jobless Guy / Lettter To That Married Woman-from A Pissed Off Single Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.