Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,570 members, 7,865,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

A Thread For Keyboardists - Music/Radio (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Thread For Keyboardists (197490 Views)

Help Me With The Use Of Deminished Chord My Fellow Keyboardists. / Instrumentalists And Musicians (keyboardists, Drummers, Bassist: Etc) / *****all Keyboardists/pianists/interested Folks, Click Here!***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 9:12am On Nov 06, 2014
I'm gonna upload something today.. Im doing a piano cover of "the lord's prayer- potter's house mass choir " watch ooooouut
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by zbone(m): 9:19am On Nov 06, 2014
thanks again. now i've got a solution to those rhythmic movements in intros. they say the secret to playing fast is to first be able to play it slow.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 9:25am On Nov 06, 2014
zbone:
thanks again. now i've got a solution to those rhythmic movements in intros. they say the secret to playing fast is to first be able to play it slow.
no problem bro i ll tag u when I upload lord's prayer..
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 9:25am On Nov 06, 2014
zbone:
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by zbone(m): 9:27am On Nov 06, 2014
wow! the app is just 2.4mb
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 11:40am On Nov 06, 2014
tosyne2much, AgapeCharis, woomiewoomie, xplicity1, 3coins,
Juliaann, Godmother, Rachelwest, Tolulope95, deb6, icebebe, shannexon, valmunich, stinggy, naijaboiy, Beennkumar,
AbuMikey, Nayah, rokiatu, Missmossy, marieolae, dechandel, Bosville, lalasticlala, Greatomotoy , TrYcIa1, lilhansome,
Onyiibazz , Seun, coolhunk, zbone, chibwike, gameboi, karleb.. This is my interpretation of the lord's prayer-potter's house mass choir.. Yh i knw d file is quite large but pls try.. Ur comments r welcome http://www.2shared.com/video/yfGmWwzR/lords_prayer_mini_cover.html?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by gameboi: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
Dramadiddy:
tosyne2much, AgapeCharis, woomiewoomie, xplicity1, 3coins,
Juliaann, Godmother, Rachelwest, Tolulope95, deb6, icebebe, shannexon, valmunich, stinggy, naijaboiy, Beennkumar,
AbuMikey, Nayah, rokiatu, Missmossy, marieolae, dechandel, Bosville, lalasticlala, Greatomotoy , TrYcIa1, lilhansome,
Onyiibazz , Seun, coolhunk, zbone, chibwike, gameboi, karleb.. This is my interpretation of the lord's prayer-potter's house mass choir.. Yh i knw d file is quite large but pls try.. Ur comments r welcome http://www.2shared.com/video/yfGmWwzR/lords_prayer_mini_cover.html?
Hehe! You just invited the whole of Nairaland for your video grin.
But the size is Large. Very Large. Why? cry
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
gameboi:

Hehe! You just invited the whole of Nairaland for your video grin.
But the size is Large. Very Large. Why? cry
it was even larger sef.. It was over 100mb so i had shrink it using one app lyk dat dt was hw d size came down to 13mb.. But try naa sad
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by DeHero1: 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
Nairaland Mass Choir is here... I hope this will be taken to front page. We need more gurus.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by gameboi: 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
Dramadiddy:
it was even larger sef.. It was over 100mb so i had shrink it using one app lyk dat dt was hw d size came down to 13mb.. But try naa sad
Okay. I've added the link to my bookmarks. I'll download it when I subscribe to a new data plan. I'll also download the main song as well.
Did You score the whole song?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
gameboi:
Okay. I've added the link to my bookmarks. I'll download it when I subscribe to a new data plan. I'll also download the main song as well.
Did You score the whole song?
yeah.. I played the original song frm anoda phone nd den i played along
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Karleb(m): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
Dramadiddy:

Abeg, name the app.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
Karleb:

Abeg, name the app.
video shrink.. The icon of the app is a white envelope with a blue film.. Uve nt downloaded the video abi sad
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
DeHero1:
Nairaland Mass Choir is here... I hope this will be taken to front page. We need more gurus.
consisting who and who?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Karleb(m): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
Dramadiddy:
video shrink.. The icon of the app is a white envelope with a blue film.. Uve nt downloaded the video abi sad

ok thank!

What about the app that reduces other apps size, do you have any idea as per the name?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Karleb(m): 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
Dramadiddy:

I'm doing that right away! angry

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
Karleb:

ok thank!

What about the app that reduces other apps size, do you have any idea as per the name?
size of other apps? I don't have dat..
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
Karleb:

I'm doing that right away! angry
trust me u ll enjoy it
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
No comments? sad
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Godmother(f): 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
@ Dramadiddy

My phone has some ish so couldn't download the video from 4shared. But I'm sure it would have been a nice one smiley
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
Godmother:
@ Dramadiddy

My phone has some ish so couldn't download the video from 4shared. But I'm sure it would have been a nice one smiley
sad yea its Jst dat dsong gave me sleepless nights dts why I feel happy dt I can play it nw
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by ChynoBEATS: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
Yamaha psr-550 4sale ya'll cheesy cheesy smiley ..... Who's interested ?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Karleb(m): 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
yincahmicheal:
Trainees needed in this various positions
- Human resource personnel
- Logistic Officer
- Business dev Officer
- IT Students
- Customer Care Officer
- Graduatetrainee
Qualifications: NCE, OND, HND BSC, from a recognized institution with discipline in Science, Management, Arts, Yoruba, Mass communication, Marketing, Education and other Social Sciences.
Requirements:
• Not above 35yrs by the end of December 2014
• Possess good interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated
• Ability to deliver tangible result
• Resides in Lagos and other South-West States.
How to.apply:
send your CV to graduatetrainees@cloverhillsng.com

What is the name of your company Mr?

Are you sure you're not one of those GLND guys?

@Dramididdy I must confess downloading from 2shared is giving me tough times. Could you host it with 4shared or zippyshare?

@Godmother So you play keyboard too?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Godmother(f): 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
Karleb:

I don't o. Hah, do you want to kill me? Keyboard added to all the things I do when I'm even trying to drop some sef. Lol
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by cbrass(m): 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
Godmother:

I don't o. Hah, do you want to kill me? Keyboard added to all the things I do when I'm even trying to drop some sef. Lol

Lmao grin grin
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 7:37am On Nov 08, 2014
Karleb:

What is the name of your company Mr?

Are you sure you're not one of those GLND guys?

@Dramididdy I must confess downloading from 2shared is giving me tough times. Could you host it with 4shared or zippyshare?

alrightt drop ur whatsapp num i ll forward it
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by zbone(m): 9:56am On Nov 08, 2014
@dramadiddy,
I just got to watch your video 2day, I must say u really did a good job. kudos. how long did it take you to learn the song? cos I know DAT song is difficult.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2014
zbone:
@dramadiddy,
I just got to watch your video 2day, I must say u really did a good job. kudos. how long did it take you to learn the song? cos I know DAT song is difficult.
well.. Just hours ooo.. The chords were familiar jst one dt took me time to figure out.. I used about three hours.. D song is nt so hard tho.. They were just moving from key to key
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by gameboi: 10:56am On Nov 08, 2014
Dramadiddy:
well.. Just hours ooo.. The chords were familiar jst one dt took me time to figure out.. I used about three hours.. D song is nt so hard tho.. They were just moving from key to key
and I guess you also used that software. Hmm! Why is the app not available for blackberry? It's not fair.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 11:00am On Nov 08, 2014
gameboi:
and I guess you also used that software. Hmm! Why is the app not available for blackberry? It's not fair.
the app helped.. Tho the chords in dsong were nt new.. It jst helped me get the exact inversions.. U can google a bb app for slowing down music
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 11:03am On Nov 08, 2014
An app for slowing down music doesn't guarantee u cn score a song.. I used to score songs well without d app before.. But on noticing something more stress-free I dloaded it..

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (73) (Reply)

Romantic Yoruba Songs / Download Mp3: Wiz Khalifa - Something New Ft. Ty Dolla $ign / Play And Download Music Video For Free @ Www.naijamusic.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.