Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! (2910 Views)

Jubilation In Osun As Aregbesola Is Declared Winner Today (Photos) / SEE What Aregbesola Is Doing To His People In Osun State : PHOTOS / Aregbesola Is Positioning Himself As The Next Yoruba Leader - PDP Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by Firefire(m): 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
They cannot change.

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by Decibel: 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
GBTYO:

how about the rascal's o'rice is that photoshoped as well?

stop being a supporter of APC for once
All in all, in war every instrument(arsenal/weapon) is vital though...but that is none of my business.
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by GBTYO: 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
Decibel: Mind you am not partisan. Just a fan of Good Governance.

and your APC is the solution?

Funny how many of you supporters of APC have all of a sudden turned partisan.
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by GBTYO: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Decibel: All in all, in war every instrument(arsenal/weapon) is vital though...but that is none of my business.

you supporters of APC will never admit to your crimes but will go all out to fabricate lies on others.

Get thee behind me supporter of APC.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by Decibel: 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
GBTYO:

Just take time and go through my threads and comments and will understand my stand on political issues.
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by GBTYO: 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Decibel: Just take time and go through my threads and comments and will understand my stand on political issues.

Haven't got time for nansense
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by Decibel: 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
GBTYO:

Just take your time and go through my threads and comments on this Forum in terms political issues. Sal'ama leku.
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by GBTYO: 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Decibel: Sal'ama leku.

fark off with your crap.
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by omenka(m): 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
Billyonaire: I hope the recharge pin is not an encrypted code to activate a supporter of APC bomb ? I dont trust these people.
It contains an encryption to activate and reinvigorate your acutely redundant and moribund brain. Scratch away son!!!

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by anomsodi(m): 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
Is dis info true or jus a political promoted thread...bt if it is true then de y.o.r .u. B ..a race r on de brink
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
omenka: It contains an encryption to activate and reinvigorate your acutely redundant and moribund brain. Scratch away son!!!
supporter of APC, I am sure it hurts. Deal with it.

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by shizzle11(m): 12:25am On Jul 16, 2014
aregberascal has just insulted osun people with his N100 recharge infrastructure, shame on the almajiri gomina grin

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by chacoonder(m): 12:26am On Jul 16, 2014
Billyonaire: I hope the recharge pin is not an encrypted code to activate a supporter of APC bomb ? I dont trust these people.
Why wont you hope?...bad belle.
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 16, 2014
courtesy, speaker - osun state house of assembly. How low can politicians go. :/
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by seanet02: 5:16am On Jul 16, 2014
saxywale: courtesy, speaker - osun state house of assembly. How low can politicians go. :/
What is low about this?
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by try69: 6:02am On Jul 16, 2014
The recharge and rice I saw is given COURTESY of some people now.. Why the rants
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by eaglechild: 6:29am On Jul 16, 2014
APC just makes me sick angry
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by myweb(m): 6:54am On Jul 16, 2014
franciskaine: will u guys stop dis nonsense everywhere! what is nairaland turning into? what has jonathan really done so special for the past 5yrs dat is worth all this online fight and war. are Nigerians this confused that they don't know what they wish for themselves again! nawaoo.

HONESTLY..

YOU SAID MY MIND..I TRY TO AVOID POLITICAL SECTION. BUT I KNOW THE TIDES WILL SOON CHANGE
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by Rockyheight: 7:10am On Jul 16, 2014
Am not surprised, Aregbe did d same thing in Ondo, if it were Pdp the janjaweeders will call heavens to fall. Shame on the HOUSE OF APC for they do not practice what they preach.
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by gratiaeo(m): 7:19am On Jul 16, 2014
Poverty everywhere in the west. Did not see all this madness during Anambra state campaign
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by omenka(m): 7:22am On Jul 16, 2014
Billyonaire: supporter of APC, I am sure it hurts. Deal with it.
I thought fed you to my pet bird after I yanked you Cankerworm off a leaf on the tree I planted at the back of my house. How did you make it out its stomach? You were ferociously grazing away if I had left you linger for on more second, all those leaves wouldave been gone!!

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by PointB: 7:30am On Jul 16, 2014
This aregeberascal guy is too cheap.

First there was a family famine size rice ration, now a 100 Naira recharge card. Pray, tell me somebody, are Osun State voters going to outdo the Ekiti voters in terms of how cheap their votes cost?

If the Ekiti election was won through stomach infrastructure, what do we call this recharge card for vote? Na wa oo
supporter of APC politics is just to damn sophisticated ! cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by PenSniper: 7:55am On Jul 16, 2014
Aregbesola is rather desperate. He realises the game is up for him but only catching at any straw.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by talktimi(m): 8:50am On Jul 16, 2014
okparaugo:

Hahaha.

That's the slave master.

I see.

This man and his Richard card politics will fail.

Rice politics is better.

Ask Fayose..
he shouldn't cook that type of lousy jollof rice Fayemi cooked o if not he will be banished from his village grin

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 16, 2014
franciskaine: will u guys stop dis nonsense everywhere! what is nairaland turning into? what has jonathan really done so special for the past 5yrs dat is worth all this online fight and war. are Nigerians this confused that they don't know what they wish for themselves again! nawaoo.
ewu Gambia ..if u haven't seen what gej has done for the past 5years then u must be living in a forest..amu ohia
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by texaco1: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2014
Apc have run out of ideas .that party political end is imminent and there is very little they can do to avoid it. The voice of the people is the voice of god and as it stands now ,the people are saying no to this anti people party.
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by Firefire(m): 11:39am On Jul 16, 2014
APC undecided
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by leerules: 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
ordinary 100 naira recharge card.SMH. Osun people the die is cast,your vote is worth N100

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by ola6: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
Tinubu, you will fail in the end.
Tifnubu, you will pay in the end.
You frog eyed pick pocket
Saying another has deep pocket
Who corrupt pass you?
You're a failure, damn you!
Goodluck is Godsent.
To jail you'l be sent
Bloody squint eyed wretch
In jail you will quench
Impeachment is democracy
If in doubt, you're crazy
You'l end badly
If you don't quit talking madly
Prong tongued drug baron
Thinking we're each a moronn!
Nyako's letter wasn't immoral?
The hemlock for you'd be oral
Agbaso and Pedro were okay,
In your head filled with cocaine
Or is it filled with weed?
Indeed it is; you're a supporter of APC
Instead of turning a hero
You have remained an agbero
Ekiti rejected you totally
your kit & kin hate you utterly
You are very self centred
But we will have you countered
Your end is near
Gej's victory is here!
God bless 2015-2019 .
GEJ na the in thing!

Composed by Mentee
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by Plus10(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
Jajaweeed party at it again!
Re: Aregbesola Is Sharing Recharge Cards To Osun Voters. Mogbe!!!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Mellin:
ewu Gambia ..if u haven't seen what gej has done for the past 5years then u must be living in a forest..amu ohia
thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

we will present Fashola as APC presidential candidate if inec remove Buhari name / Buhari With Graduating Classmates (pictures) / Breaking News: Jonathan Made No History Conceding Election Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.