Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Are U A Graduate Still Submitting Cv's After 3years Of Graduation & Above? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are U A Graduate Still Submitting Cv's After 3years Of Graduation & Above? (911 Views)

Submitting CV Manually: How To Prepare & Package Your File / How Can I Package My Cv After Been Dismissed From A Job / Are U A Graduate Still Submitting Cv's After 3years Of Graduation & Above? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are U A Graduate Still Submitting Cv's After 3years Of Graduation & Above? by judaboom: 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
Wish they had told us how difficult things really are. You have your parents trying to eject you from living with them, your younger ones taking advantage of your situation to disrepect you and you probably don't have a steady relationship and even if you do, I think you know how expensive it is to be in love these days.... In order to succeed everybody have to take risks... Oil workers risk dying offshore and being away from their family and love ones. Bankers risks their health and comfort by not having a good night sleep so as to arrive at work early and close at the late hours of the day, contractors risks several kinds of occupational hazards... I guess what I'm trying to say is that to be successful we all have to take some element of risks. These things are called risks because before we find ourselves doing it there are a lot of reasons why we might be scared not to try. But after trying and overcoming, we find out that we can actually adapt to these risks and live a happy and contented life... My whole reason for writing this article is because i want to connect with you on a one on one level. What makes someone a poor man is not lack of opportunities, it's the lack of knowledge to know an opportunity when it arrives. You probably have had a lot of chances to make something out of yourself but missed them, look back and see if you don't have at least a missed chance in your memory. But mistakes are made so we could learn from them and I also advice that we should develop an inquisitive attitude, learning does not end after graduation and most times the people we learn from do not necessarily have to be educated. You learn how to change a flat tire from an uneducated vulcanizer. Let's all be more open to new ideas and possibilities. I'm currently working on a project and I'm not going to state which project or how lucrative an opportunity it might be for you (I'm not saying it's for you but who knows it's an idea that could probably give you your own ideas). I believe that I have impacted more possitively in your life by sharing my thoughts with you than any other thing you might expect from me. I want to share with interested individuals a business plan which I recently came about. I believe we are all graduates and if you still remember CED then you could probably work with these ideas. Interested persons should email me at ikyesbiss@gmail.com or join my bbm channel SAGE INC on C003834B5.
Re: Are U A Graduate Still Submitting Cv's After 3years Of Graduation & Above? by judaboom: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2014
Interested in starting your business? Please submit your CV's to ikyesbiss@gmail.

(1) (Reply)

work with distribute inc agency,and earn profits...call us for instant response. / Manufacturing Company Job Vacancies (10 Positions) / Who, Un, Unicef Job Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.