Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July (15396 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE / Graduate Trainees Needed At Consolidated Breweries Plc August 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
Talking from experience with consolidated breweries, they will send you a mail probably a day or 2 to your test day.
And what to expect in their function based test is specifically about the role u are applying for....questions about what that job entails, technical terms and what have you........so if you are applying for sales position u should read about sales proceedings and terms,...I don't really know what the sales guys do,but I hope u get what I mean...goodluck.
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
bk2020: Which one is valid drivers license? Me I dnt have...are we supposed to be driving to sell? After gettn d job?? Pls some1 shld say sth??
Yes at the start of your job until you grow higher, you will be allocated a hilux van which you will use to make supplies and take record of sales at the location where you work.
Read more about sales and what it entails because you may need it at the test. I wrote the function based test last year for brewing graduate trainee for consolidated breweries. Everybody that wrote in different departments all answered questions related to the job function of the department they applied for. ...it may be same for you guys...success
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by olarthemeji: 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Orhu:
Yes at the start of your job until you grow higher, you will be allocated a hilux van which you will use to make supplies and take record of sales at the location where you work.
Read more about sales and what it entails because you may need it at the test. I wrote the function based test last year for brewing graduate trainee for consolidated breweries. Everybody that wrote in different departments all answered questions related to the job function of the department they applied for. ...it may be same for you guys...success
sorry bro but if I get you clearly, you said I will be making supplies, like distribution of their products?
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by akynwale: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
i just went through their financials... they do not really look like a solid Company. their profit for 2013 went down from 4,282,923,000 in 2012 to 1,773,064,000 in 2013.thats close to 60% reduction... does not stop me from going for the test though... smiley
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by Gideonmi(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
please oo, me neva see mail oo, but i got the text.. pls can any1 forward to me incase i dnt get.abeg o.adewaleolugbenga222@gmail.com
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by spicykev(f): 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
pls any idea wat their pay is like?
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by chibuking1(m): 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
spicykev: pls any idea wat their pay is like?
110k @senior sales officer
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by sholayade: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
Is dia dt applied on 14th n gt d invite. I applied on dt day n hav nt gt any yet.
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by sundayokpro: 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
This is not nice...ℓ̊ can't drive not to talk of having a drivers licence...guess dis iss anoda opportunity gone. Best wishes guys!
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by audiigee(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
There I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ a merger going on btw consolidated and NB, very soon, it will be called NB. For those of Ɣoΰ looking for the pay, all I can say I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ that the pay I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ worth it and the working condition very excellent.if Ɣoΰ don't knw how to drive, Ɣoΰ can start learning now.any of d driving school can make it easy for Ɣoΰ within a short time.I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ there anyone based in abuja dat has got the txt?
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by arabralph(m): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
Congrats guys,I wasn't invited maybe cos am science oriented. was anyone called dat did science courses. I pray dey still call in batches.. pls keep me posted..
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by spicykev(f): 9:02am On Jul 17, 2014
am really thorn between travelling all d way from ph to lag for the test or staying backIs the job really worth it?
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by teres: 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
seems like am d only female dat got d invite. female to drive hilux? shocked
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by jcomolade(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
teres: seems like am d only female dat got d invite. female to drive hilux? shocked
yes ooo my dear..I just left NB sales office at iganmu nw I can see a lot of female carrying crates and driving hilux ...
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by teres: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
jcomolade: yes ooo my dear..I just left NB sales office at iganmu nw I can see a lot of female carrying crates and driving hilux ...
hmmm.....thx

2 Likes

Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by olarthemeji: 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
For those without driver's license, go for the test. I sent them a mail and they reply that I should come with a Valid I'D card, I won't be going though, distance issue.
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by topeontop(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
is the job a driver sort of ?
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by jossyblack: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Please what about those that sent their CV on the 15th, I didn't get the invite. any ideal why?

where is the venue of the test, and is gate crashing still accepted these days grin .
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by sundayokpro: 5:52am On Jul 20, 2014
Wadup peeps, after the test surprisingly no comment frm anybodyn abiu all of una jonzzzz! Lols
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by Gydion(m): 6:54am On Jul 20, 2014
It was a computer base test and it was very simple. Maths, English(fill in the gab, passage, spellings and logic), about their products and little current affairs like name of president of congo republic, which is not an asian country and like 2 questions again. 50 questions in 45mins. Hopeful by God's grace to hear frm them this week... Sharp!!!

1 Like

Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by jcomolade(m): 7:42am On Jul 20, 2014
;DAnd also dia computer went off doing d test....lol....Goodnews ijn.. ;DAnd also dia computer went off doing d test....lol....Goodnews ijn..
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by chibuking1(m): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2014
I dont knw why d peeps here dey so quiet, una do test, una neva talk about am..........abi wer u guyz nt happynwit d questns?......
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by jcomolade(m): 11:25am On Jul 21, 2014
Hello guyz....Gud news today ijn
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 21, 2014
jcomolade: Hello guyz....Gud news today ijn
. Amen o!

1 Like

Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by ormoretaller(m): 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
chibuking1: I dont knw why d peeps here dey so quiet, una do test, una neva talk about am..........abi wer u guyz nt happynwit d questns?......
we are happy with the question buh at the same time,waiting on the result. Now yu see the reason y this thread is a grave in making.
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by ormoretaller(m): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
Godditex:
amen. Amen o!
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by ormoretaller(m): 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
the interview call is rolling in. who else got the msg and email
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
Just got mine too oh
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by ormoretaller(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tonnero23: Just got mine too oh

so ow is it gonna be bro
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by jcomolade(m): 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
Pls any idea of d interview?
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
jcomolade: Pls any idea of d interview?
. Pls did de invite you thro a phn call or mail/text msg? I havnt gotten any invite o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DPR Invitation For An Aptitude Test / How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help / Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.