Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July (15418 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE / Graduate Trainees Needed At Consolidated Breweries Plc August 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by Estorico: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
ormoretaller: the divers licence is very important. i did the test for the same position last year and also sat for the interview, buh unfortunately, i was not successful due to not having one(drivers licence)
Please guy what questions did they ask you during the interview? Please,kindly share with us. God bless you.
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
ormoretaller: the interview call is rolling in. who else got the msg and email
. Pls did de invite you thro a phn call or mail/text msg? I havnt gotten any invite o.
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by jcomolade(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Godditex: . Pls did de invite you thro a phn call or mail/text msg? I havnt gotten any invite o.
Thur textmessage and Email
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by chibuking1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yia , confirmed, interview on 30th july...in God we trust
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
chibuking1: Yia , confirmed, interview on 30th july...in God we trust
. Pls bro did u jus receive d text? I havnt been invited
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by chibuking1(m): 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
Godditex: . Pls bro did u jus receive d text? I havnt been invited
recved d text around 6pm... Nd also d message came in not long ago
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
chibuking1: recved d text around 6pm... Nd also d message came in not long ago
. OK......I don miss am be dat!
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by Estorico: 9:18am On Jul 22, 2014
Please,let's kindly help one another. Who has any idea what they might ask during the interview? Is it normal interview questions? Just want to know if there might be additional questions one need to know.
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2014
Who is writing dis saturday pls. How do one attend since there will be environmental that morning?
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by jcomolade(m): 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tonnero23: Who is writing dis saturday pls. How do one attend since there will be environmental that morning?
writing what? Another test?
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
jcomolade: writing what? Another test?
sorry I meant to say the interview

1 Like

Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by chukzy6: 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
The interview is mainly 4 u to cum and show ur skills on sales, notin more. So u guys that ve bn invited for interview should prepare well,get to know more abt sales and everything that nas to do with selling. Thats d little i know of. Wish u all d best.

2 Likes

Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by jcomolade(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2014
Pls can anybody describe how am going to get to d venue from ikotun or iyana paja?
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by Estorico: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
chukzy6: The interview is mainly 4 u to cum and show ur skills on sales, notin more. So u guys that ve bn invited for interview should prepare well,get to know more abt sales and everything that nas to do with selling. Thats d little i know of. Wish u all d best.
Thank you so much chukzy6. God bless you!
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by Estorico: 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
jcomolade: Pls can anybody describe how am going to get to d venue from ikotun or iyana paja?
From Iyana-paja,board a bus going to Yaba. From Yaba,ask around for where you could get bus going to Iddo. When you board the bus,ask anyone inside the bus which bus stop you will alight to get to Consolidated Brewery. That's the little I know. Any other idea is welcomed. All the best!
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by jcomolade(m): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Estorico: From Iyana-paja,board a bus going to Yaba. From Yaba,ask around for where you could get bus going to Iddo. When you board the bus,ask anyone inside the bus which bus stop you will alight to get to Consolidated Brewery. That's the little I know. Any other idea is welcomed. All the best!
Thanks
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by Estorico: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
Has anybody's interview's date been shifted? Mine was supposed to be scheduled this week,now its been changed
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by jcomolade(m): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
Estorico: Has anybody's interview's date been shifted? Mine was supposed to be scheduled this week,now its been changed
same here till on 6 Aug
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by Gydion(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ok. Who again
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by Estorico: 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
Gydion: Ok. Who again
Same here too. Please,let's keep ouselves informed with any further updates.
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
Estorico: Same here too. Please,let's keep ouselves informed with any further updates.
mine was supposed to be dis saturday but I haven't gotten any mail from them yet oh. Pls, was the rescheduling through text message or mail
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by jcomolade(m): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
Tonnero23: mine was supposed to be dis saturday but I haven't gotten any mail from them yet oh. Pls, was the rescheduling through text message or mail
both
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by Gydion(m): 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
That means ur interview date hasn't change... Sharp!!!
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
@all, pls is there anybody in the house that was suppose to write this saturday the 26th, who hasn't gotten a rescheduling? Becos I still haven't gotten any from consobrew yet oh, and I will be coming from sango that dat and we all know that dat day too is sanitation day and I don't want to waste energy, resources and taking the risk of been arrested that day becos of not participation in the sanitation. Pls anyone in my shoe? What shud I do?
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by Gydion(m): 5:34am On Jul 24, 2014
Why don't you mail them... Sharp!
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by chibuking1(m): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2014
Quite unfortunate no 1 is talking..but funny hw much information wud cud gather frm each other nd maybe reduce dis unnecessary tension we creating for ourselves...Que Sera Sera..what will be will be...with or without Conso we will all get gud jobs by God's grace, so y are Pple bahaving like if dey pass infos they af it will give others an edge over them..Mind u we nt all in d same dept...Human communication is essential..nd d annoying part is sum of u will jes come nd be spectators watching others dish out infos nd contributions..Jes knw dat u are nt wise..in short u are very foolish..ur types don't get d Job eventually..if u are in dis category u better change...If u cant contribute meaningfully pls stop checking d thread every 2 hours as if u are expecting ur informant to write sumtin...To whom much is given Much is expected...Dis is d worst Thread af been on NL since 2009...Even Navy thread sef wey don dey wait for four month make list come out no Silent like dis....*Piece of mai Mynd*
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by ormoretaller(m): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2014
chibuking1: Quite unfortunate no 1 is talking..but funny hw much information wud cud gather frm each other nd maybe reduce dis unnecessary tension we creating for ourselves...Que Sera Sera..what will be will be...with or without Conso we will all get gud jobs by God's grace, so y are Pple bahaving like if dey pass infos they af it will give others an edge over them..Mind u we nt all in d same dept...Human communication is essential..nd d annoying part is sum of u will jes come nd be spectators watching others dish out infos nd contributions..Jes knw dat u are nt wise..in short u are very foolish..ur types don't get d Job eventually..if u are in dis category u better change...If u cant contribute meaningfully pls stop checking d thread every 2 hours as if u are expecting ur informant to write sumtin...To whom much is given Much is expected...Dis is d worst Thread af been on NL since 2009...Even Navy thread sef wey don dey wait for four month make list come out no Silent like dis....*Piece of mai Mynd*
do yu think everybody following this thread from onset is invited for the interview. So foolish of you to call people names. Mind yu u r not God wu decides peoples fate. must u force dem to say things dey dont noe yet or wot is ur point gan sef. am so ashamed of yu. dont even think i will be trading words wit yu on this particular note.
peace out
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by ormoretaller(m): 10:02am On Jul 24, 2014
@gydion,the interview is sales related interview. how yu can persuade a customer to buy from yu and sort of. i dont av a particular question on this dou. just tryrea d anytin on how to sell products. ur personality also mataz> dats all i can say

1 Like

Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by chibuking1(m): 10:11am On Jul 24, 2014
ormoretaller: @gydion,the interview is sales related interview. how yu can persuade a customer to buy from yu and sort of. i dont av a particular question on this dou. just tryrea d anytin on how to sell products. ur personality also mataz> dats all i can say
jah blessbu
Re: Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July by chibuking1(m): 10:13am On Jul 24, 2014
ormoretaller:
do yu think everybody following this thread from onset is invited for the interview. So foolish of you to call people names. Mind yu u r not God wu decides peoples fate. must u force dem to say things dey dont noe yet or wot is ur point gan sef. am so ashamed of yu. dont even think i will be trading words wit yu on this particular note.
peace out
#white flag up#..... I needed a lil life on d thread. Nothin more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DPR Invitation For An Aptitude Test / List The Skills You Have Here / Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.