Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP. (4121 Views)

I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido / Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency / Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP. by PapaBrowne(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2014
jarkbauer: It is a lie. See his tweet that denied it

I have just run through Utomi's twitter page and the tweet you posted up there doesn't exist anywhere on his page.
His posters are littered everywhere in Asaba with the PDP, so while I can't confirm at this point whether or not it is true or false, it would be important for Utomi to let his numerous supporter know his stand on time. If he doesn't come out to say anything, then it should be assumed true. Deltans would not vote for APC so it only makes sense that if he must run, he would do so on the right platform and either PDP or Labour are perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP. by Abagworo(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2014
Pat Utomi if elected will be the best Governor to ever come out of Delta State. I see an Okorocha in him but the question remains if those dependent on the coffers of Delta State for survival will allow this man enter there and neutralise them. Going by Okorocha's action in Imo against the power blocks, I doubt if these henchmen will take the risk of allowing Utomi have his way in Delta.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP. by Gboliwe: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2014
Abagworo: Pat Utomi if elected will be the best Governor to ever come out of Delta State. I see an Okorocha in him but the question remains if those dependent on the coffers of Delta State for survival will allow this man enter there and neutralise them. Going by Okorocha's action in Imo against the power blocks, I doubt if these henchmen will take the risk of allowing Utomi have his way in Delta.

Its an insult and a curse comparing an Utomi with Okorocha. Okorocha is a huge disappointment to Imo state. Keep the comparison between equals.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP. by Abagworo(m): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2014
Gboliwe:
Its an insult and a curse comparing an Utomi with Okorocha. Okorocha is a huge disappointment to Imo state. Keep the comparison between equals.
. If you didn't know just learn it from me now that since 2011 Okorocha is the best performing Governor in Nigeria. He has performed better than all the rich States between 2011 and 2014. To lend credence to my argument is the recent predicament of Chukwuma Soludo. He would have been the best but the power blocks also know the risk in allowing him emerge. His interest will be more on salvaging the masses than sharing the money with the elite. People with such antecedents are often viewed as political regrets by the godfathers.
Re: Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP. by Gboliwe: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2014
Abagworo: . If you didn't know just learn it from me now that since 2011 Okorocha is the best performing Governor in Nigeria. He has performed better than all the rich States between 2011 and 2014. To lend credence to my argument is the recent predicament of Chukwuma Soludo. He would have been the best but the power blocks also know the risk in allowing him emerge. His interest will be more on salvaging the masses than sharing the money with the elite. People with such antecedents are often viewed as political regrets by the godfathers.

That's your opinion and that of his sycophants. I lived in Owerri until recently, I voted Okorocha but I have a view, a street wise view and its contrary to what you and his trumpeters are blowing. We were all sick of the state of Imo state and believed Okorocha will set it aright and that was why we unanimously made sure to bring him to power the little way we could. The man is a complete disappointment and the way he would be floored and shamed soon will attest to it.
Re: Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP. by texaco1: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2014
PapaBrowne:

I have just ran through Utomi's twitter page and the tweet you posted up there doesn't exist anywhere on his page.
His posters are littered everywhere in Asaba with the PDP, so while I can't confirm at this point whether or not it is true or false, it would be important for Utomi to let his numerous supporter know his stand on time. If he doesn't come out to say anything, then it should be assumed true. Deltans would not vote for APC so it only makes sense that if he must run, he would do so on the right platform and either PDP or Labour are perfect.
don't mind that apc guy,they want to spoil utomi cv by associating him with a party controlled by a cocaine addict called tinubu. Uttomi is smarter than that. Only duumb and fooolish politicians follow tinubu all around like ileya ram ,even ileya ram get sense pass those apc ppl sef

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP. by Abagworo(m): 10:41am On Jul 16, 2014
Gboliwe:

That's your opinion and that of his sycophants. I lived in Owerri until recently, I voted Okorocha but I have a view, a street wise view and its contrary to what you and his trumpeters are blowing. We were all sick of the state of Imo state and believed Okorocha will set it aright and that was why we unanimously made sure to bring him to power the little way we could. The man is a complete disappointment and the way he would be floored and shamed soon will attest to it.
. You sound more like a bitter man that expected free money than a neutral man like me. Watch me well and take it seriously from me that every inch of word I write both here and elsewhere is the truest you can ever get.
Re: Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP. by Demdem(m): 10:42am On Jul 16, 2014
Only fools will believe that the killer party will give "saint" Utomi it's ticket in a conduit state like delta. Murray Bruce tried the same thing in Bayelsa, Jonathan specifically said no and gave it to his co thief, Dickson. U lot should continue to wallow in ur ignorance.as soon as ibori is transferred to Nigeria, he has better chances of securing the ticket in the killer party than Utomi.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2014
As a Deltan, I am extremely pessimistic about Pat Utomi's chances. In fact I don't think he stands a chance.

I really hope I'm wrong, though.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP. by Gboliwe: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2014
Abagworo: . You sound more like a bitter man that expected free money than a neutral man like me. Watch me well and take it seriously from me that every inch of word I write both here and elsewhere is the truest you can ever get.
On the contrary, you sound like a sycophant, a man who is blinded by ordinary crumbs you get from the overturned tables of a disappointing politician. Mark my words, follow me if you can get down to be humble and you will note I don't play your game of blind sycophancy

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP. by PapaBrowne(m): 10:57am On Jul 16, 2014
HNosegbe: As a Deltan, I am extremely pessimistic about Pat Utomi's chances. In fact I don't think he stands a chance.

If he gets the PDP ticket then he will easily coast to victory. Deltans would not for any reason vote APC!
Re: Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2014
PapaBrowne:

If he gets the PDP ticket then he will easily coast to victory. Deltans would not for any reason vote APC!

And "getting the PDP ticket" is the problem I have in mind. How will he beat the likes of Ifeanyi Okowa or Victor Ochei?

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP. by donodion(m): 11:33am On Jul 16, 2014
esqtony: I believe this man has something to offer. If nothing else would make him work for the good people of Delta state, the quest to preserve his name on the sands of time will. God bless Nigeria.
I concur..but on the platform of the current party Yrrrrrrrr.
Re: Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP. by armadeo(m): 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
HNosegbe: As a Deltan, I am extremely pessimistic about Pat Utomi's chances. In fact I don't think he stands a chance.

seconded
Re: Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP. by lakpalakpa: 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
No show for Utomi, he can't just go to PDP and get the ticket ahead of core PDP members..

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP. by atlwireles: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
HNosegbe:

And "getting the PDP ticket" is the problem I have in mind. How will he beat the likes of Ifeanyi Okowa or Victor Ochei?

Utomi coming out to declare, will change the dynamics of the race . Okowa chances might even be less, than any candidate from delta north. The man has too many political hurdles to cross. Ochei is the sleeping surprise. Okowa won round one by removing him as speaker, but ochei is very well liked around the state. I will give Utomi the advantage today in a primary, as long as it is free and fair.
Re: Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP. by emiye(m): 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
Spreading false news to build tempo........ , i wont be surprised if it is moved to frontpage. i have seen many of such propaganda in the last few days.

1. 10 ogun lawmakers decamp to PDP --- FALSE

2. Jimi Agbaje declares for lagos gubernatorial under PDP---- FALSE

3. Pat Utomi dumps APC to run for delta governorship race under PDP----FALSE.

So many of these PDP followers knows and like Good candidates but prefer to sacrifice them on the altar of primordial sentiments, but now the opposition is breathing down their neck, PDP is forced to restructure.

I have said it a countless time, the birth of the opposition is to the benefit of the masses

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP. by shizzle11(m): 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
if true then this is great news, i am sure Utomi wouldnt want to be an Ngige in Delta cool
Re: Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP. by abes(m): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
PapaBrowne lying since 2007. A lair over 40 will always be a liar forever.

PapaBrowne:
I have just ran through Utomi's twitter page and the tweet you posted up there doesn't exist anywhere on his page.

https://twitter.com/UtomiPat/status/489106723043811328
Re: Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP. by Donmarrius: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
Reasonable Igbos don't follow supporter of APC
Re: Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Abagworo: Pat Utomi if elected will be the best Governor to ever come out of Delta State. I see an Okorocha in him but the question remains if those dependent on the coffers of Delta State for survival will allow this man enter there and neutralise them. Going by Okorocha's action in Imo against the power blocks, I doubt if these henchmen will take the risk of allowing Utomi have his way in Delta.

uncle 're you roachas...pls roaches is not fit to lace Utomi'S boot. pay per post (a bag of gworro)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In Another Helicopter Crash In Girel, Yola Right Now. / My Personal Experience With Goodluck Jonathan / Musings On The State Of Biafra - By Joe Onwukeme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.