Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,289 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Notice How APC Has Been Insulting Ekiti Electorates Since Losing To Fayose. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Notice How APC Has Been Insulting Ekiti Electorates Since Losing To Fayose. (1380 Views)

Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose / I ‘ve No Regrets Losing To Buhari – Jonathan / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice How APC Has Been Insulting Ekiti Electorates Since Losing To Fayose. by Aksonman: 4:37am On Jul 16, 2014
Has anyone noticed how the APC has been throwing subtle but venomous insults at the Ekiti electorate for voting Fayose?

- Tinubu's TVC on a live discussion programme referred to Ekiti as a 'rural state' with people blind to progress.

- Femi Falana recently said that Ekiti people have willingly returned to Egypt i.e bondage.

- Many more APC chieftains have openly accused Ekiti people of collecting rice and voting for 'stomach infrastructure'. Even though APC also distributed rice.

My question now is, will APC subject the great people of Osun to such insults if their party loses next month?

PDP has lost many of its strongholds in the recent past but that great party (PDP) NEVER went about insulting the electorates for voting them out. PDP simply went home and restrategized.

My conclusion? APC is a very dangerous and vindictive political cult.

14 Likes

Re: Notice How APC Has Been Insulting Ekiti Electorates Since Losing To Fayose. by hugh975: 4:48am On Jul 16, 2014
Optimum Anabolics, by soundness guru Jeff Contralto, is a muscle-building show that teaches you how to figure contractor prompt with a incomparable timing to weightlifting and thriving uptake - in fact, both group say his secrets are mete disputable because they go against what most gurus request you to do - but they output.

XM Recovery
How does Best Anabolics occupation?

It teaches you how to oscillation careful metric lifting exercises, using a circumstantial imitate of reps and weight. On top of that, it also teaches you a proper way to wheel the carbs and accelerator you eat to support supply bully ontogeny. These two things occluded put your embody into a country where your anabolic hormones - suchlike testosterone and ontogenesis hormones - are maximized resulting into winged musculus growth.

...and it's all finished naturally with no irregular drugs or problematic nutritional supplements.

Few of secrets Best Anabolics leave break permit:
XM Recovery
* The invisible process for "tricking" your muscles into ontogenesis far beyond their hereditary limits.
* The 8 anabolic factors that staleness be addressed if you need to pack on new roughneck.
* Why you should never canvas the "better big to get big" belief.
* The 3 repetition principles that secernate the men from the boys.
* An implausible performance that guarantees you'll get the most roughneck information from every unary repeating.

http://xmrecoveryabout.com/

Re: Notice How APC Has Been Insulting Ekiti Electorates Since Losing To Fayose. by hakunamatata1: 4:56am On Jul 16, 2014
U r a comedian right? To think that bags of rice will also win u election in Osun. U must be joking. cheesy back to topic. Ekiti pple are truly pathetic & deserve any names APC have been calling them. For y were they dancing & jubilating in 2006 that the devil ws gone only to embrace him 8yrs later? They leave us really confused.

2 Likes

Re: Notice How APC Has Been Insulting Ekiti Electorates Since Losing To Fayose. by dejt4u(m): 5:13am On Jul 16, 2014
hakunamatata1: U r a comedian right? To think that bags of rice will also win u election in Osun. U must be joking.
tell me more? What about the recharge cards that aregbesola is distributing/spraying at his campaigns..
In ur words "To think that packs of recharge cards will win u election in Osun. You are very joking.

hakunamatata1: For y were they dancing & jubilating in 2006 that the devil ws gone only to embrace him 8yrs later? They leave us really confused.
they just discovered nd realized that the person dat ws tagged as a devil in 2006 is really their angel.. After tasting both sides of governance.. Note that only ekiti people are in d best position to decide which one is better nd nt you outsiders nd you political bigots

9 Likes

Re: Notice How APC Has Been Insulting Ekiti Electorates Since Losing To Fayose. by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 16, 2014
That is what irks me about that supporter of APC party. They think they can bully people into joining them by insulting people's tribes or state. They don't know it makes them look petty.
Last year they were very many on nairaland insulting people and calling them backwards and cavemen and villagers simply because they didn't support APC. And making neutrals like me to radicalize into full antiAPC. Some of them that were even claiming sophistication saw any criticism of the party as declaration of war. And "tribalize" any criticism of their party's leadership. Petty halfwits. Ekiti is no longer sophisticated but backwards and a rural state to them. The Ekiti people can now see APC for the hypocritical petulant fools we said they are.
Now where are they all now? They have all hibernated in shame. And the more they keep insulting the more voters will antagonize them.
They are slow learners but eventually they will learn that politics is not about how much u can malign the President on the pages of newspapers that u own or making your country look bad to the international community by sponsoring protests abroad.
After we succeed in reducing APC to rubble, I will go back to being neutral and pray to God to give us an opposition party worthy of support.

5 Likes

Re: Notice How APC Has Been Insulting Ekiti Electorates Since Losing To Fayose. by thunderrider: 8:50am On Jul 16, 2014
It only shows their level of maturity

and sportmanship

3 Likes

Re: Notice How APC Has Been Insulting Ekiti Electorates Since Losing To Fayose. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 16, 2014
thunderrider: It only shows their level of maturity

and sportmanship

I tell u. Vindictive goats. If those fools get to the seat of power by mistake, they will be worse than PDP. Tyranny will be the order of the day. They are already harassing Femi Aribisala for daring to state the obvious. They will increase the cost of schooling with their self-righteous elitist mentality. And their e-urchins on this forum will be here to tell us to leave Nigeria if we don't like the way the country is being run.
2015 will be d year of reckoning.

5 Likes

Re: Notice How APC Has Been Insulting Ekiti Electorates Since Losing To Fayose. by iamsegsy(m): 11:33am On Jul 16, 2014
Why can't dey just go to the court like they always do?and win d election in d court undecided
Re: Notice How APC Has Been Insulting Ekiti Electorates Since Losing To Fayose. by bloodykiller: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2014
apc is evil QED
Re: Notice How APC Has Been Insulting Ekiti Electorates Since Losing To Fayose. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 16, 2014
Aksonman: Has anyone noticed how the APC has been throwing subtle but venomous insults at the Ekiti electorate for voting Fayose?

- Tinubu's TVC on a live discussion programme referred to Ekiti as a 'rural state' with people blind to progress.

- Femi Falana recently said that Ekiti people have willingly returned to Egypt i.e bondage.

- Many more APC chieftains have openly accused Ekiti people of collecting rice and voting for 'stomach infrastructure'. Even though APC also distributed rice.

My question now is, will APC subject the great people of Osun to such insults if their party loses next month?

PDP has lost many of its strongholds in the recent past but that great party (PDP) NEVER went about insulting the electorates for voting them out. PDP simply went home and restrategized.
[size=14]
My conclusion? APC is a very dangerous and vindictive political cult.[/size]

I'm with you on this !
Re: Notice How APC Has Been Insulting Ekiti Electorates Since Losing To Fayose. by mikolo80: 11:51am On Jul 16, 2014
Which one be insult there again o. Is ekiti not a rural state. Have they not good back to bondage (15yrs of pdp no light no road no water +30yrs of the pdp ppl in military govt included to make over 45yrs of bondage). What use is free education when its not relevant and most of its graduates are unemployable
Re: Notice How APC Has Been Insulting Ekiti Electorates Since Losing To Fayose. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 16, 2014
My conclusion? APC is a very dangerous and vindictive political cult

Nigerians are already seeing that
Re: Notice How APC Has Been Insulting Ekiti Electorates Since Losing To Fayose. by dubienatti(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
mikolo80: Which one be insult there again o. Is ekiti not a rural state. Have they not good back to bondage (15yrs of pdp no light no road no water +30yrs of the pdp ppl in military govt included to make over 45yrs of bondage). What use is free education when its not relevant and most of its graduates are unemployable
bros u ar not helpin apc ..dis is not d last election.
Re: Notice How APC Has Been Insulting Ekiti Electorates Since Losing To Fayose. by Sloan: 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
Aksonman: Has anyone noticed how the APC has been throwing subtle but venomous insults at the Ekiti electorate for voting Fayose?

My conclusion? APC is a very dangerous and vindictive political cult.

All these NONSENSE from an Ibo man! Why do you care much about Ekiti State? I am sure they must be crassly stoopid to think you care, or are you not the ones who normally call Ekiti poor and backward with brown roofs - way before any elections ever held? In your previous posts, your only achievement is castigating Tinubu, APC and praising the goat of a president JEG but now you make a patronizing post to make it seem as though you and your ilk (ibos) are the true friends of Ekiti while you are not as your post history and ibos in this forum glaringly show. Well, it is up to them to do whatever they want, in a few months time we will all see how their decision holds up!

1 Like

Re: Notice How APC Has Been Insulting Ekiti Electorates Since Losing To Fayose. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
APC and their goons are not playing smart and matured politics. It only shows how desperate they are to take power. I can only imagine what they'll do to Nigerians if they should win the seat of the president...

I thank God that He is opening the eyes of our yoruba brothers to behold the true evil intentions of the APC
Re: Notice How APC Has Been Insulting Ekiti Electorates Since Losing To Fayose. by truth4meal(m): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
You people are not so smart at your propaganda not with a sophisticated and advanced tribe like the Yorubas. If you need know we tolerate diverse religion, tribe and opinions. We see opinion as opinion not castigation a lesson in which GEJ and your likes should enrol. We abuse OBJ even though he far achieved than this otueke son. Ekiti election is BTW two ekiti sons one won while the other lost.
One is happy while the other is not. One feel ekiti people betrayed him for a bag of while the other felt otherwise. One believe performance count the other believe electorates need their dividends while they queue for election. But the two of them is from ekiti the truth. Go ahead with your mischief expressing different opinion is acceptable here.
And to osun election don't even go there now APC will never rely on performance alone. Henceforth its rice for rice.
A democracy invented by the PDP

1 Like

Re: Notice How APC Has Been Insulting Ekiti Electorates Since Losing To Fayose. by deriod(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
APC want power by all means ,so if its not given to them u become unprogressive ,how I wish there is a better alternative to dis PDP & APC menace.
Re: Notice How APC Has Been Insulting Ekiti Electorates Since Losing To Fayose. by leerules: 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
loosing is not an option for apc.thEy want power at all cost.they wouls insult,lie and steal to get this power.
Re: Notice How APC Has Been Insulting Ekiti Electorates Since Losing To Fayose. by Aksonman: 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sloan:

All these NONSENSE from an Ibo man! Why do you care much about Ekiti State? I am sure they must be crassly stoopid to think you care, or are you not the ones who normally call Ekiti poor and backward with brown roofs - way before any elections ever held? In your previous posts, your only achievement is castigating Tinubu, APC and praising the goat of a president JEG but now you make a patronizing post to make it seem as though you and your ilk (ibos) are the true friends of Ekiti while you are not as your post history and ibos in this forum glaringly show. Well, it is up to them to do whatever they want, in a few months time we will all see how their decision holds up!

TRIBALISM has clearly driven you to a state of madness!

1 Like

Re: Notice How APC Has Been Insulting Ekiti Electorates Since Losing To Fayose. by okomonny(m): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
Most of you people don't even understand politics. You are going for war with somebody armed with gun and you went with bear arm and you hope to win the war. if you want to win then you must match your opponent in all remifications. I pity people labeling APC with different titles, Just try PDP for another 4 yrs then you will see the different. You should based your condemnation issue forget religion/ethnic divide.
Re: Notice How APC Has Been Insulting Ekiti Electorates Since Losing To Fayose. by xandy84: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
Am not neither APC or PDP member but APC is not helping matters at all.. How on earth will you abuse electorate and expect vote from such people? For the fact they lose the election does not mean they cant win coming election in Ekiti state. APC has to learn how to accept defeat and re strategize for coming election than trowing insult to the electorate.. That shows level of desperation. My two cent

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Insulting Jonathan / Why Peter Obi Left APGA And Joined PDP? / Updates On Buhari's Declaration Today At Eagles Square.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.