Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. (14868 Views)

The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? / Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital / What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by eaglechild: 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
django1:

Do you know that some of the most expensive estates in the country are in the city? You have not been to Ibadan woman.
grin grin grin grin
You are joking right?
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by eaglechild: 11:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
victorVIC1:

Trust me @ op...This list is incomplete without Katsina
We are talking about development not desolation.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by ebankole: 12:00am On Jul 17, 2014
Hmmm,NL and different mentality,what shall we not see.
Everybody fighting for his/her own preventing the reality and fact as if that will change anything.

Hmm,i really missed that Ibadan,rust,"Gold.....thread what a beautiful thread that tell the true beauty of Ib city.
hmmm,Yawns* make una Good eve o or nite ke
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by ebankole: 12:02am On Jul 17, 2014
django1:

Enugu dudess Pele. Your argument is not based on any facts, therefore it is baseless and useless moreso when the thread centered on development.
Were u on that IB thread.
i missed that alot such a beautiful thread that tells the true beauty of IB City...NL why una clash that thread nah uh
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by anthney87: 12:19am On Jul 17, 2014
Emelcee: I feel bad when i discover that some Nigerians still reason backward 1912, how can an educated person say that Uyo is under developed? I have been to 28 state capitals in Nigeria and i personally will rank it thus: according to the latest infrastructure,good roads,cleanliness and planing...
Abuja
Ikeja
port Harcourt
Uyo
Calabar
Kano
Kaduna
Benin
Owerri
Ibadan
Others follow...
chaiiii..... dia i s God ooooo..

how can u say Benin?
only ring road fine for Benin. even Warri is finer and developed Dan d whole Benin. Asaba is a must cos DAT place is really good and also place calabar is a must also
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 17, 2014
eaglechild:
You must have made F9 in Geography.

that's how they talk, justifying shanties because they are large
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by Douglasdale(m): 12:40am On Jul 17, 2014
Blackvampire:
op remove owerri from that list there is nothing there..too many bad roads..i support calabar i remember the first i set foot in calabar n uyo i thought i was in another country so clean n green wit awesome roads...nice infrastructures...asaba would have being there if not for the tribalism exhibited by the urohobos .itsekiris,n ijaws bunch of hateful beings...anioma state is the way forward

Remove owerri and replace it with your backward village shay? dokpemu
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by Wisdytech(m): 1:06am On Jul 17, 2014
What about Uyo?
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by filiks(m): 1:19am On Jul 17, 2014
Emelcee: I feel bad when i discover that some Nigerians still reason backward 1912, how can an educated person say that Uyo is under developed? I have been to 28 state capitals in Nigeria and i personally will rank it thus: according to the latest infrastructure,good roads,cleanliness and planing...
Abuja
Ikeja
port Harcourt
Uyo
Calabar
Kano
Kaduna
Benin
Owerri
Ibadan
Others follow...

I like your list, its almost the best, Compared to most peoples' here, I think you have a good understanding of the term 'developed', especially when talking about a city or cities.

The planning of the town(which is the development in itself) comes first cos that is where functionality is resolved and the infrastructure, aesthetics etc.

If I should adjust your list, I'll make Calabar 3rd, if not 2nd. Cos the aesthetics and functionality of Calabar is unequaled. I'll bring in Enugu in place of Owerri (I'm actually from Imo state so no beef intended) cos the road networks and every other factor you can think of is better in Enugu.

Uyo is supposed to be above PH too.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by victorVIC1(m): 6:25am On Jul 17, 2014
eaglechild:
We are talking about development not desolation.
Lol...I ve been to Benin, Kaduna Kano and Katsina. I av a realistic basis of making d quoted assertion.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by Blackvampire(m): 6:32am On Jul 17, 2014
Douglasdale:

Remove owerri and replace it with your backward village shay? dokpemu
Mr man shut up what is in owerri..over hyped town...

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by Blackvampire(m): 6:35am On Jul 17, 2014
anthney87:
chaiiii..... dia i s God ooooo..

how can u say Benin?
only ring road fine for Benin. even Warri is finer and developed Dan d whole Benin. Asaba is a must cos DAT place is really good and also place calabar is a must also
Tell them most people here have only passed benin n asaba express road and used it to be judging...there is nothing fine in benin apart from ring road....warri is supposed to be there...also...even asaba too if not for tribal politics
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 17, 2014
ebankole:
Were u on that IB thread.
i missed that alot such a beautiful thread that tells the true beauty of IB City...NL why una clash that thread nah uh

It was lost during the attack on nairaland.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 17, 2014
The ibos on this thread are busy condemning ibadan while praising asaba when they suppose to be talking about southe east capitals.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 17, 2014
TribalEAST: The ibos on this thread are busy condemning ibadan while praising asaba when they suppose to be talking about southe east capitals.
this guy's naivety is unprecedented, shebi asaba is hausa land abi. Ode
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: this guy's naivety is unprecedented, shebi asaba is hausa land abi. Ode
but those people constantly deny being Ibo na!
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 17, 2014
TribalEAST: but those people constantly deny being Ibo na!
is that so, ok, show us where an asaba man denied being igbo.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by anthney87: 7:32am On Jul 17, 2014
TribalEAST: The ibos on this thread are busy condemning ibadan while praising asaba when they suppose to be talking about southe east capitals.

like ur name u re really a tribal east fool. we ur talking reality u re talking about ibos nd east. for once be sensible and remove sentiments and tribalism. if an IBO praise a northerner or westerner for something an easterner can't do list it bad? a beg bring ur capital mk we praise so u rest....
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: is that so, ok, show us where an asaba man denied being igbo.
asaba is no man's land cos it is controlled by itshekiris, ijaws, urhobos etc tongue
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 17, 2014
TribalEAST: asaba is no man's land cos it is controlled by itshekiris, ijaws, urhobos etc tongue
I see, same way lagos is no man's land grin grin grin
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: I see, same way lagos is no man's land grin grin grin
go and say that in front of the baales, obas and agberos and see whether you won't drive home in an ambulance. As for asaba, ask an ijaw, urhobo or itshekiri man, he'll tell you ibos are inconsequential in asaba cos it belongs to the three of them that's why delta is yet to produce an ibo governor. Can you produce a governor from another tribe in lagos? NO
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 17, 2014
TribalEAST: go and say that in front of the baales, obas and agberos and see whether you won't drive home in an ambulance. As for asaba, ask an ijaw, urhobo or itshekiri man, he'll tell you ibos are inconsequential in asaba cos it belongs to the three of them that's why delta is yet to produce an ibo governor. Can you produce a governor from another tribe in lagos? NO
only a reta'rd urhobo, ijaw and itshekiri will say asaba belongs to them, if you know you as crazy as you sound, go to asaba and say its not an igboland. As for saying lagos is no man's land, I say it everyday infront of your brothers, am current telling you from lagos. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: only a reta'rd urhobo, ijaw and itshekiri will say asaba belongs to them, if you know you as crazy as you sound, go to asaba and say its not an igboland. As for saying lagos is no man's land, I say it everyday infront of your brothers, am current telling you from lagos. grin grin grin
sharap! You are in alaigbo. Do you even know what that crumbling naija bridge looks like?
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by harlyon(m): 8:05am On Jul 17, 2014
according to the latest infrastructure,good roads,cleanliness and planing...
Abuja
Calabar
Uyo
Ikeja
Porthacourt
Kano
Kaduna

Enugu
Owerri
Asaba

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2014
TribalEAST: sharap! You are in alaigbo. Do you even know what that crumbling naija bridge looks like?
you can tell me where you are, I will come and say to your face and there's nothing your fucking self can do. Lagos is no man's land. grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: you can tell me where you are, I will come and say to your face and there's nothing your fucking self can do. Lagos is no man's land. grin grin grin grin
shut up! You are in alaigbo.
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by Blackvampire(m): 8:16am On Jul 17, 2014
Its only a fool that thinks the south east is the only territory igbos have ..half of delta is igbo land if u dont knw includin asaba..even in other southern states there are igbo territories there 2

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 17, 2014
TribalEAST: shut up! You are in alaigbo.
lagos is no man's land, yorubas controls government, igbos controls commerce. Igbos now have a stake in lagos state govt, we have igbo commissioners and igbos working in alausa state secretariat. Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: lagos is no man's land, yorubas controls government, igbos controls commerce. Igbos now have a stake in lagos state govt, we have igbo commissioners and igbos working in alausa state secretariat. Lolzzzz
you mean just that one commissioner we dashed you guys? Am talking about electoral post. don't worry, we'll boot you guys out as soon as nigeria disintegrate

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 17, 2014
TribalEAST: you mean just that one commissioner we dashed you guys? Am talking about electoral post. don't worry, we'll boot you guys out as soon as nigeria disintegrate
An igbo alaba int. lagosian is more cherished than an oshodi yoruba agbero by lagos state government, don't need to tell you why its like this grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by WIZGUY69(m): 9:48am On Jul 17, 2014
So many unexposed daft foo.ls here!!
Just because you passed through Iwo road doesn't mean you know almost everywhere in Ibadan.
Most id.iots here have not leave there L.G since they were born.
We are talking about Developed capitals, some people here are talking about a LOCAL GOV'T!!
THE FACT STILL REMAIN THAT ABUJA IS THE ONLY PLANNED CITY!
btw, apart from AMAC, (20percent of abuja) the rest are forests and villagesn
IBADAN IS FAR MORE DEVELOPED THAN UYO AND ASABA.
UYO SHOULD BE COMPARED WITH BODIJA ESTATE.
WHEN IBADAN WAS DEVELOPING, UYO WAS STILL A HAMLET THEN.
Kaduna, kano. are very far developed than most cities in southern Nigeria.
JIGAWA has good roads than southern cities.
mcheeeew
Re: 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. by WIZGUY69(m): 9:51am On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: lagos is no man's land, yorubas controls government, igbos controls commerce. Igbos now have a stake in lagos state govt, we have igbo commissioners and igbos working in alausa state secretariat. Lolzzzz
You are always a warrior on the Internet, but in
real life we know your kinds.
NAIVE!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LG Election: Lagos Govt. Announces Restriction Of Movement / Onnoghen Should Resign – Lawyers / We Are Convinced PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election –Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.