Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,158 members, 7,829,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy (5591 Views)

Adamawa Now Free Of Boko Haram — Nigerian Army / Revealed : Atiku Behind Nyako’s Impeachment Nightmare / Court Okays Nyako’s Impeachment Proceedings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy by atlwireles: 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
torkaka:

Not surprising, Jonathians are not known for their intelligence!

A man that cannot hold a simple debate without getting personal, is questioning another's intelligence? You APC kids never learn.
Re: Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
atlwireles:

A man that cannot hold a simple debate without getting personal, is questioning another's intelligence? You APC kids never learn.

Dude, you do know what "convoluted" means?

You said "you don't engage in convoluted conjecture" meaning "you don't engage in talks about uncertain scenarios which are difficult to understand"

And I said "not surprising, you are not known for your intelligence"

And you think its an insult? I just repeated what you said about youself in a different way!!
Re: Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
Shame on the legislators, they don't understand the Constitution.
Re: Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy by feedthenation(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
torkaka:

You do know that fedora hat man is not going to be president forever? And you do know that those you hate so much (hausa/fulani) will one day be president again?

Even if fedora man survives 2015, 2019 is not far off and the precedence he is setting now will one day come to hunt us all!!!

Support illegality now and remember not to cry foul when the tables are turned!!

Exactly my thoughts!!!
Re: Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
atlwireles:

Do you even understand what is being discussed. The Governor sends his resignation paper to the House of Assembly while the Deputy sends his to the Governor.
Re: Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
feedthenation:

Exactly my thoughts!!!

Don't worry!! Let the "clueless" one continue till 2019.The post 2019 politics will take care of itself
Re: Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy by atlwireles: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
You only make me laugh. I know how you feel, politically bruised,morally defeated, emotionally exhausted, reduced to a side show in Nigeria. With all your acclaimed sophistication, the clueless ijaw has sent you all running for safety. After three years of reading and listening to your gang, nothing surprises me. But be rest assured, you have been tamed in this land. All you have left, is opening your loud mouths and filling the air with gibberish.Nasarawa is going to fall in a couple of weeks and you can open another convoluted thread explaining to us, why you failed there too. There is no crying in politics, that's a lesson we going to force feed to you.

1 Like

Re: Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Do you even understand what is being discussed. The Governor sends his resignation paper to the House of Assembly while the Deputy sends his to the Governor.

Ok I don hear,oya go commot the acting Governor and install the former deputy Governor
Re: Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy by CharlesPhc: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
barcanista:
Section 306 (5) of the 1999 Constitution (As Amended) states that " the notice of resignation of the governor and deputy governor of a state shall respectively be addressed to the speaker of the house of assembly and the governor of the state"

Sorry for the delay in reply, had been on PBA (Personal Business Affairs).
Before i refer you to the section(s) of the constitution i mentioned, let me first ask you to show me the section of the constitution that allowed the NASS to apply the 'Doctrine of Necessity' when the late President Yaradua's broadcast on radio was translated as the vacation letter to the NASS.
Re: Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy by feedthenation(m): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
I only hope that the re-bound of this boomerang effect does not affect us all in the future.

A very bad precedent in democracy is being played out there in some states which is not encouraging.

OBJ did his worst for eight years, where is he today in the grand scheme of things in Nigeria?

Yes GEJ have every right under the sun to contest in 2015, but let there be a level playing field and not one skewed massively to the ruling party.
Re: Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
Are you left alone and helpless in a wild desert
of your final year project, Master’s thesis/
dissertation, academic assignments, term
paper seminars and you cannot discover a single drop of
water to quench the thirst for these academic
assignments?
Besides, the cost of doing a customized project
may also be too costly in terms of price far
beyond your budget and may not meet up with
your deadlines.
This is where scyllabanksofficial steps
in. With a group of experience and professional
writers, our academic papers writing service
can help you complete your dissertation or any
other term paper no matter what tight
deadlines your killer professor have assigned
to you.
Our completed thesis/dissertation service
offers you the following
1. Cheapest price for a standard and
potentially A grade thesis/dissertation
2. The materials above are complete thesis/
dissertation work done by experts in each field
of study covered.
3. The materials come with the complete
chapters of a standard project that is: Chapter
1: Introduction; Chapter 2: Literature Review;
Chapter 3: Research Methodology; Chapter 4:
Presentation, analysis and Interpretation of
Data; Chapter 5: Summary, Conclusion and
Recommendations. It also comes with FREE
ABSTRACT of the whole work. Notwithstanding,
some prose work such as it relates to Law,
Politics and History have different
chapterization based on the topic of the study.
4. You are entitled to FREE counseling/
discussion on the material for purpose of
understanding and preparation for final
defense. You can contact us on
scyllabanksofficial@gmail.com so we can
communicate online
or call us on +234 8054278664 BBM 2829dac9
Re: Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
atlwireles: You only make me laugh. I know how you feel, politically bruised,morally defeated, emotionally exhausted, reduced to a side show in Nigeria. With all your acclaimed sophistication, the clueless ijaw has sent you all running for safety. After three years of reading and listening to your gang, nothing surprises me. But be rest assured, you have been tamed in this land. All you have left, is opening your loud mouths and filling the air with gibberish.Nasarawa is going to fall in a couple of weeks and you can opened another convoluted thread explaining to us, why you failed there too. There is no crying in politics, that's a lesson we going to force feed to you.

We open our loud mouths because history tells us that evil prevails when good men keep quiet.

Jonathan and your like might have a field day now calling it "politics" but the wise look beyond their noses!!

Your principal is destroying every and all democratic structures at the alter of 2015 elections forgetting that the sit he occupies does not permanently belong to him. Tomorrow a mad man will occupy that sit, and by that time all structures meant to checkmate him (the mad man) wouldn't be there courtesy of Jonathan, maybe then will you jonathians understand the hole which your principal has dug us into!

If Nasarawa falls in a couple of weeks using legitimate means, so be it! But let it not fall through back hand tactics, for as we use power to our advantage now, let us also give a thought to when power falls into the hands of our enemies regardless of how long it takes, for these actions might not affect us now but surely there will tell on our genrations!!
Re: Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy by atlwireles: 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
torkaka:

We open our loud mouths because history tells us that evil prevails when good men keep quiet.

Jonathan and your like might have a field day now calling it "politics" but the wise look beyond their noses!!

Your principal is destroying every and all democratic structures at the alter of 2015 elections forgetting that the sit he occupies does not permanently belong to him. Tomorrow a mad man will occupy that sit, and by that time all structures meant to checkmate him (the mad man) wouldn't be there courtesy of Jonathan, maybe then will you jonathians understand the hole which your principal has dug us into!

If Nasarawa falls in a couple of weeks using legitimate means, so be it! But let it not fall through back hand tactics, for as we use power to our advantage now, let us also give a thought to when power falls into the hands of our enemies regardless of how long it takes, for these actions might not affect us now but surely there will tell on our genrations!!

Unfortunately, you and your party are the evil tormenting this land. We owe it to all unborn generations to destroy you, once and for all. We are determined to do just that. Just sit and watch.
Re: Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy by blacksta(m): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
torkaka:

100 likes
Re: Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy by blacksta(m): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
atlwireles:

Unfortunately, you and your party are the evil tormenting this land. We owe it to all unborn generations to destroy you, once and for all. We are determined to do just that. Just sit and watch.

What evil are you talking about

Is it pdp that has been failing Nigeria since 1999
Re: Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
atlwireles:

Really? They are those that will argue that bombings as a political tool started on 1st october 2011 under the veiled instruction of Jonathan and since then, its one bomb after the other, remember Dokpesi was accused then due to the camp he belonged! Where may I ask is Dokpesi now?
Let's not even go to Modu sherrif!!

Like the niger delta where thugs were armed for political reasons and later got out of hand and turned to militants so is it with the bombers who have now gotten out of hands and turned to terrorist!!

Its no secret Jonathan introduced the politics of bombing blackmail against IBB the same way he now accuses Buhari!

Evil in this land landed when the internationally acclaimed clueless one became C-in-C
Re: Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy by atlwireles: 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
torkaka:

Really? They are those that will argue that bombings as a political tool started on 1st october 2011 under the veiled instruction of Jonathan and since then, its one bomb after the other, remember Dokpesi was accused then due to the camp he belonged! Where may I ask is Dokpesi now?
Let's not even go to Modu sherrif!!

Like the niger delta where thugs were armed for political reasons and later got out of hand and turned to militants so is it with the bombers who have now gotten out of hands and turned to terrorist!!

Its no secret Jonathan introduced the politics of bombing blackmail against IBB the same way he now accuses Buhari!

Evil in this land landed when the internationally acclaimed clueless one became C-in-C

Come back with something to talk about, after we retire the gov of Nasarawa state. You are on the highway to hell, your only exit is repentance. Your 40yrs of destruction is over, deal with it. Nigeria must be free from blood suckers like you and your mass murdering party. You really have no choice in this matter.
Re: Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
chukwudi44:

Ok I don hear,oya go commot the acting Governor and install the former deputy Governor
I'm sure that is what your President wants, to cause chaos in the state.
Re: Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
atlwireles:

Come back with something to talk about, after we retire the gov of Nasarawa state. You are on the highway to hell, your only exit is repentance. Your 40yrs of destruction is over, deal with it. Nigeria must be free from blood suckers like you and your mass murdering party. You really have no choice in this matter.

And you sir are on the stairway to heaven, only remember the stairway lies on a burning bridge and on it all that glitters is not gold
Re: Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy by atlwireles: 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
torkaka:

And you sir are on the stairway to heaven, only remember the stairway lies on a burning bridge and on it all that glitters is not gold

Torkaka, sit and watch. You will definitely learn something.
Re: Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
atlwireles:

Torkaka, sit and watch. You will definitely learn something.

I won't sit and watch your principal turn my country to a hell hole
Re: Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
torkaka:

In summary;

Nyako has actually played a fast one on the PDP, the deputy governor's resignation to the house of assembly instead of resigning to the governor was a boo.by trap they foolishly fell into.

The swearing in of the speaker will be declared null and void!!

Nwoke m, you are just latching onto a straw for survival. If this is Nyako's contention before the courts; then I tell you that hE has lost it.

The court will only ask the Deputy Governor to be properly guided by submitting such letter to his Principal, but since that has been overtaken by events, sleeping dogs shall be allowed to snore.

Don't forget that the Deputy Governor did not move to APC with Nyako. Even if he is given office today, the Deputy governor will not hold the office at the behest of Nyako.

Nyako was politically naïve not to know that it is the President that has been sustaining him in office. He should have known by now that his people don't like him at all.

Bukola Saraki is another man to suffer this tye of rejection and humiliation. I pity Gov Ahmed that will be made to suffer with him come 2015.
Re: Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy by atlwireles: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
torkaka:

I won't sit and watch your principal turn my country to a hell hole

Do you really have choice!!!!! NO. You had 40yrs. Now hold your peace.
Re: Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
atlwireles:

Do you really have choice!!!!! NO. You had 40yrs. Now hold your peace.

40yrs of what exactly?
Re: Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy by atlwireles: 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
torkaka:

40yrs of what exactly?

I thought you called this land your country?
Re: Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
atlwireles:

I don't engage in convoluted conjecture. See you in Feb 2015.

. . . . . . . . .minion, I waited till june 2015 to remind you of this . . . . . . . . . who's the president now? . . . . grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ministerial Screening: Rotimi Amaechi Delisted / 13 Worst Performing State Governors So Far In 2016 / Igbos And The Lagos Controversy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.