Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin (2998 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hi Nlander, i met a girl late last year and we start talking and we became friends any way i asked out in february and she finally accept last month, buh when she visit me cos she is in lagos and i ask her for sex she always tell me no sex that she his a virgin abeg how do i believe her sef mba na only kiss she can give no tourchin of boobs ass etc, and u won marry me!
Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by tuffgongjo(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Enter d place.
Or u take her words for the Gospel.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
Virginity test.
1. Bring the victim
2. Tie two pieces of raffia rope together
3. Put it in a calabash and click here to continue-------------> ww5.my/gf/is/lying.ko

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by sweetguy10(m): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
Have her open her legs , put an egg right at the tip of her punny , if the egg sinks in by 3 inches ............ undecided

Rada rada
Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by Danhumprey: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Your sentence construction is poor. No punctuation. At worse,you typed in shorthand,thereby making it difficult for people to comprehend what you are rambling. Smh.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by Danhumprey: 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
As to your question,try the Pencil Test. It work like magic.wink
Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by say4gunit(m): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
Simple

Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
Danhumprey: As to your question,try the Pencil Test. It work like magic.wink
Bro abeg how do i do that? What is it all about abeg
Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by dre11(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
OP
Do you want to marry a virgin
Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
dre11: OP
If it possible you know
Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
dre11: OP
am lookin for a virgin.because i think i deserved it
Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by Karleb(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
Danhumprey: As to your question,try the Pencil Test. It work like magic.wink

Which one be pencil test?
Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by sexmachine01(f): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
Very funny
Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by Danhumprey: 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
Karleb:

Which one be pencil test?
You no know?grin
Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by dre11(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
Swaqwiz: If it possible you know

cheesy
then ur journey have just started
goodluck on ur search

better.....
Olazy239: am lookin for a virgin.because i think i deserved it

what made u deserve itangry
Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
then ur journey have just started
goodluck on ur search

better.....

what made u deserve itangry
according to omo odua people,dey often says 2 ge 2.
Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by mayorall(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
ARE YOU A VIRGIN HUNTER?.
Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by Blockus: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
tuffgongjo: Enter d place.
Or u take her words for the Gospel.

I swear, this your post is all i had in mind to post after reading the title..

Oya follow me and I will make you first to comment on all FP threads.
Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by dre11(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
Olazy239: according to omo odua people,dey often says 2 ge 2.

olodo........
2 ge 4 ni tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by Karleb(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
Danhumprey: You no know?grin

Mtttttsssshhhheeeeew you're not serious cheesy
Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by sseunth(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
Swaqwiz: Hi Nlander, i met a girl late last year and we start talking and we became friends any way i asked out in february and she finally accept last month, buh when she visit me cos she is in lagos and i ask her for sex she always tell me no sex that she his a virgin abeg how do i believe her sef mba na only kiss she can give no tourchin of boobs ass etc, and u won marry me!
grow up...u dating sum1 u dnt trust...smh

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by Precious14: 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
It's either you take her word for it or let go

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 17, 2014
dre11:

olodo........
2 ge 4 ni tongue
lols,i thought its 2 ge 2
Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by DrObum(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
Swaqwiz: Hi Nlander, i met a girl late last year and we start talking and we became friends any way i asked out in february and she finally accept last month, buh when she visit me cos she is in lagos and i ask her for sex she always tell me no sex that she his a virgin abeg how do i believe her sef mba na only kiss she can give no tourchin of boobs ass etc, and u won marry me!
O boy! You try oooo!
Na contract she dey award you? grin

Make i hear say babe go take that long to reply me cheesy
Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by Adaeze003(f): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
^^he be forming Michel Jackson... undecided
Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by PrincessB1(f): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
Accompany her 2d clinic 4 testing undecided:>
Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
use x-ray scanner.

Mumu. Why do you have a p.e.nis then? Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by dre11(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
Olazy239: lols,i thought its 2 ge 2

gringrin
Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by salomycruz: 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
Try making out with her,her body temp wud b rili high.....secret code!
Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by Razcon: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
Baba!! Jst wait, she makes out wht u bt she z still a v, no problem i jst d see mugu 4 ur face.
Re: How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin by Uch74(m): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
Kindly link her to me(Dr Uch) so I can help conduct the pen test on her................

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? / 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer / Hillarious Love Letter Written To A Girl Friend on 22 Jan 1993

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.