Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs - Art, Graphics & Video (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs (113170 Views)

Photographers: Which Camera Will Give Me Blur Effect / These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot / Professional Nigerian Photographers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
FKO1:
A little more upward. Something like this. Sorry I had to download it. Just wanted to describe how cropping would give you a better image. Now the quality has been reduced by almost 50% due to cropping so it's better you with your phone move closer or compose exactly what you want us to see without including distractions like the green gate earlier.

I just cropped down to the interesting part (The Statue)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by lordmario(m): 6:26am On Apr 20, 2015
D image might not be too clear cos I use a low end phone...
Looked like it wanted to rain, d cloud was thick bt at d same time sun was shinning... Just had to take dis

6 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 9:07am On Apr 20, 2015
lordmario:
Looked like it wanted to rain, d cloud was thick bt at d same time sun was shinning... Just had to take dis
It's nice. Share more if you have.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2015
lordmario:
It's really a wonderful atmospheric moment. Nice capture, despite the shortcoming of your device.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by lordmario(m): 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
More
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by afrokid(m): 6:52am On Jun 18, 2015
National Mosque

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by afrokid(m): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
NNPC Towers

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by cao(f): 7:14am On Jun 25, 2015
These are from the Great Hall in Winchester.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by cao(f): 7:17am On Jun 25, 2015
The only two pictures I took at the Apollo Victoria Theatre for Wicked. Can't remember if I've posted it here or not.

2 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by cao(f): 7:23am On Jun 25, 2015
One day I'll stop taking pictures of Ash station. Blame the clouds.

4 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by afrokid(m): 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
NICON Insurance Plaza, Abuja

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by MrCork: 7:41am On Jun 26, 2015
cao:
One day I'll stop taking pictures of Ash station. Blame the clouds.

...sweery but why u keep lieing that u fram London uk?.even me sef,a true Londoner from Pekam to boasst of my £28,000(cash)range rover spot wit alloy wills...swwet hat,really,am tryn to giv u a shance right now I hav moiney but u wiill never find man on nairaland if u hav a atitudes

2 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by cao(f): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery but why u keep lieing that u fram London uk?.even me sef,a true Londoner from Pekam to boasst of my £28,000(cash)range rover spot wit alloy wills...swwet hat,really,am tryn to giv u a shance right now I hav moiney but u wiill never find man on nairaland if u hav a atitudes
I see I've finally developed my very own misguided internet stalker...As you can see the poor individual either thinks that London is the only city in England or that London is a country. Sweetheart, invest in your education and less in your transportation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by cao(f): 9:25am On Jun 26, 2015
I know this isn't the best picture, but I was in a hurry and this was the one I got without the cars in the way. I still don't know why there's a pig statue in Winchester...

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by MrCork: 9:49am On Jun 26, 2015
cao:

I see I've finally developed my very own misguided internet stalker...As you can see the poor individual either thinks that London is the only city in England or that London is a country. Sweetheart, invest in your education and less in your transportation.

...calm down sweet hart.. don't flatter yor sef..aint gonoo work..((sheck yor last post - proof)) .U wanted me coz u no am from London Pekam & I drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot...and then try to impress me by lieing until I catch u out..I lie??

..first u lie sayin u leave hear in UK Metro, next u lie that u from London Birmeham, then u sent me a newspaper picture sayn u work at Metro magazine in biremenham...BIG LIE..and then u start comin up wit attitude coz I embarrass u....Loookhear sweet hart, ama lover nota fighter..I juss wana give u a shance coz I don't usualy date dakskin womens & clearly u not ma type....I juss wana help u coz cleary u no that I no that u need a man. I lie?...well u always on nairaland 23 outta 24 hour...so clearly u loookin for me...atitutude plus lie get u no where!! (no ofeinse)
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by MrCork: 9:51am On Jun 26, 2015
cao:

AND PLIS PLIS PLIS..STOP PUTINN UP FAKE PICTURES U NOT FROM ENGLAND..U R IN THAT PLACE NIGERIA..WHO DO U TINK YOR FOOOLIN? ..HUH?..BUSTED!!!!! embarassed
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by cao(f): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2015
MrCork, I can't be blamed for your inability to read. I mentioned the Metro newspaper at least three times to you, where it appeared you didn't ever acknowledge it. I even said it in my first post to you, while reffering to Bangays Way in Kent. I showed you two pictures from that day's Metro newspaper. At no point did I ever say I was based in London, my profile clearly states I live in Aldershot.

This is the very last time, I'll ever address you again, since you appear to be the physical manifestation of man attempting to fetch a bucket of water with a sieve.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by MrCork: 10:27am On Jun 26, 2015
cao:
MrCork, I can't be blamed for your inability to read. I mentioned the Metro newspaper at least three times to you, where it appeared you didn't ever acknowledge it. I even said it in my first post to you, while reffering to Bangays Way in Kent. I showed you two pictures from that day's Metro newspaper. At no point did I ever say I was based in London, my profile clearly states I live in Aldershot.

This is the very last time, I'll ever address you again, since you appear to be the physical manifestation of man attempting to fetch a bucket of water with a sieve.

STORY!!.. sweet hart, every woman want moiney..I have moiney. Every women like Range rover spot..i drve £28,000(Cash) range rover spot...Every woman want to date London base guy,am from London Peckam. Sweery playn had to get get u no wear but leave u husbandless.... truss me. U come to Nairaland to find man & juss becuz I did not fall for yor lie..u started cussin like a Illytarate Girl. WOmens like u give black womens a bad name..too much lie.. Muss u lie u live in UK?...muss u lie u own a MEtropolitan line? ..muss u lie u work in Metro Magazine??..STOP LYIN & STOP BEHAVIN LIKE JIVE TURKEY SUCKA MC...gademmmmit!!!

...anyways, ama lover nota fighter..Ok since u lie u lieave in the UK, Hook up. Do u fancy Pizssssa HUt restarant for nice dinner and then I drive u to cinema with my £28,000(cash) Range rover spot?...U no u want moiney so take yor shanceand STOP Prestenndin.. Goat!!
THIS HOME BASE FEMALES LIE TO GADDDDDEM MUSH!!!(no ofeinse)
undecided

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by MrCork: 10:29am On Jun 26, 2015
CAO serrriously nid to stop postin fake picture on nairaland coz she not from London..am from London. Shee lie ..she clearly from Nigeria & base in Nigeria.. STOP LYIN coz U cant fooooolus...she aint even lightskin!!! angry
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2015
cao:

... grin you've finally met the one and only MrCorkgrin
...Take a minute and check he's got on his profile pic cheesy When you done, come back and continue with the "Tom and Jerry" biz with him/her lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by MrCork: 10:46am On Jun 26, 2015
chimkaire:
...Take a minute and check he's got on his profile pic cheesy When you done, come back and continue with the "Tom and Jerry" biz with him/her lipsrsealed

...sweery wha did I do?? ..CAO derail the thread by liein she waz UK Base & postin fake pics..SHe from Ghana!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery wha did I do?? ..CAO derail the thread by liein she waz UK Base & postin fake pics..SHe from Ghana!(no oofeinse) angry
grin...okay lipsrsealed
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by MrCork: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
chimkaire:
grin...okay lipsrsealed

sweery r u lightskin? smiley
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by cao(f): 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
chimkaire:
Yes-o I've learned, he appears to be an imbalanced individual. I blame myself for giving him the benefit of the doubt.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by MrCork: 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
cao:

Yes-o I've learned, he appears to be an imbalanced individual. I blame myself for giving him the benefit of the doubt.

..^^^^^atititude...and then she complains she cant find man on nairaland.... eddddiot girl..Goat!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
MrCork:

sweery r u lightskin? smiley
...MrCork cheesy
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
cao:

You registered 2006 and you don't know MrCork the classy troll?? cheesy
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by cao(f): 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
Anywho back to the topic.
Mmm...donuts...

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by xmileeasy: 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
Took this from 3rd floor of a building

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by xmileeasy: 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
Took these on a bike on my way back from Shere in Mpape, Abuja

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Millionjazz(m): 6:06am On Jun 27, 2015
for a professional product shooting for your catalog, online stores, magazines, adverts etc. call us on 07064776597. get a professional picture of your products today. Lets give your product images that professional look.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 12:46am On Jun 29, 2015
I thought this thread was dead only to visit again and see Cao has been ruling. smiley I'm not going down without a fight.

Poor shots from my hostel building and some flowers.

Edited with Snapseed and Photoshop Express Android.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (44) (Reply)

Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge / Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.