Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs - Art, Graphics & Video (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs (113637 Views)

Photographers: Which Camera Will Give Me Blur Effect / These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot / Professional Nigerian Photographers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Feraz(m): 11:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
UBA Head Office.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
M

4 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Feraz(m): 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
naturefellow:
A butterfly on the wall.
Bia, do you have some sort of personality with insects that make them trust you enough for you to snap them? No matter how I try, they always leave that spot once I approach...

2 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by basille(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
I miss this.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Feraz:
Bia, do you have some sort of personality with insects that make them trust you enough for you to snap them? No matter how I try, they always leave that spot once I approach...
LoL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Feraz(m): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
naturefellow:
LOL. I understand. No cause for worry bro. I am neither an insect whisperer, nor have any sort of personality that may give me an advantage in insect photography. The insects flee from me the same manner that they would flee from you. They exhibit that same natural survival instinct you've keenly observed when you approach. Almost all insects act this way. It is the basic challenge for insect photographers, and it is always frustrating in the beginning.
No pain no gain. If every insect (or wildlife) photographer gave up in the beginning, photographs as these (see below), and many more would possibly not exist for public appreciation. Special interest in the subjects would make you do every thing possible to get up close to them for observation, or for photograph (or autograph). They are more or less as celebrities are to paparazzis and ordinary folks. So stalking is allowed, and harassment disallowed. Conserve nature, not destroy.
Ok oh. . . I'l keep trying then. Thanks. . . .

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by ENIGMA24(m): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
A NIGERIAN MONGREL (LOCAL DOG)
taken with my nokia lumia

2 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by ENIGMA24(m): 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
my cousin (BEULAH) TAKEN ND EDITED WITH MY LUMIA

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by braintext(m): 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Just this...

I took this photo and when i tried to upload it, it took alot of time, i had to check the picture size and it was 20mb shocked

Just had to cram it to a smaller size

4 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by eromspete(m): 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
Your photo has too much noise

ENIGMA24:
my cousin (BEULAH) TAKEN ND EDITED WITH MY LUMIA
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by eromspete(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Okay photo. A bit too bright. It lacks depth sha.. All surfaces including the subject is in focus. My eyes are not focused on the butterfly.

naturefellow:
A butterfly on the wall.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by eromspete(m): 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
No.

- Blurry subject (subject outline not well defined)
- Too much noise on the photo
- etc... lipsrsealed

Feraz:
UBA Head Office.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by eromspete(m): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
What is/are the subject/s in your pictures.

Reviewer says no to these kind of photos

folafola:
More....
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by eromspete(m): 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
Reviewer likes this. (y) tongue

SmooshCHN:
Here's my story.

Walking back to my hostel and there's this light bulb I always saw but today, I saw it differently. The bulb looked like a moon and there's that Very crispy looking leaves. I thought, I could it looks good, it'll make a good photograph, can I make a good photograph out of it? Will my phone work well with the contrast between the bulb and the leaves and the pitch dark sky? Of course it's 2:48am China time cheesy what if someone saw me and thought I was crazy just staring or trying to take a photo? Fůćk it!! I'm not missing this moment. Yes!! Here's my phone.

First took a general image.. It was bad.
Then made some camera settings from Multi Segment to Spot on Xperia Z2, set my highest ISO to D highest 800 and under exposed with Auto white balance.
Click!! Got better images. Felt more comfortable even at this midnight.
Moved closer and like "Hmm, better" moved more closer and "Yes, exactly"
Changed position and was like "Click" OH no!! It's not I focus when I clicked "Stupîd me" and checked the result and was like shocked shocked "It's Cute" OK I'll snap more and more
And finally got my best images. Completed my challenge for One good images per Day. Of course I'll get better one today.. wink
So I have
The First and Bad image
The Better one
The cute Out of Focus Image (My Favourite)
And finally what I pictured in mind before taking the photo. Yeah I looks like a moon!! Yes a moon created by a Hostel Bulb light.. I hope I gave you that moon tongue tongue
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Feraz(m): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
eromspete:
No.

- Blurry subject (subject outline not well defined)
- Too much noise on the photo
- etc... lipsrsealed

grin grin

Too much noise may have resulted from me not adjusting the settings. I woke up that morning to get something from the market while following my sister on her way to work. She parked at the famous UBA car park and seeing the building, I decided to just snap before someone approaches me demanding why I am doing that.

Thanks for the review though, will try to improve. wink
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
eromspete:
Reviewer likes this. (y) tongue

grin smiley wink
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
braintext:
Just this...

I took this photo and when i tried to upload it, it took alot of time, i had to check the picture size and it was 20mb shocked

Which phone gives you that high File size? shocked

Please do me a favour, go back to that flower tomorrow and move your camera a little closer and crop out the unnecessary stuff.. I want to feel the beauty. It's beautiful. Thanks
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Feraz(m): 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
braintext:
Just this...

shocked shocked

Which phone be that abeg? grin grin
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
eromspete:
Okay photo. A bit too bright. It lacks depth sha.. All surfaces including the subject is in focus. My eyes are not focused on the butterfly.

True to say, I little vignetting might help bring out that butterfly. Since there is isn't enough D.O.F
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Feraz:
shocked shocked

I thought I was too inquisitive and was the only one willing to know. Can't wait to see which device. It should be a Camera.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Feraz(m): 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
SmooshCHN:
I thought I was too inquisitive and was the only one willing to know. Can't wait to see which device. It should be a Camera.
I swear, it should be a camera. Which phone wan give that kain file size? shocked

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
Feraz:
I swear, it should be a camera. Which phone wan give that kain file size? shocked
I thought the thread was forgotten so I unfollowed. Unfortunately for me now, since the top part of my phone no longer works, I can't swipe down from top, I Cannot Access My Camera Settings and Adjustment. I've shot very very less than I used to. I like the UBA building. it wouldn't have been better than in Monochrome.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
That's my new GF, my Sister's doll which I don't know how she did to put a Head gear for. I've posted the one in color before. My eye is diverted downward because of the highlights but I just want you introduce my New GF to you guys. This in Monochrome.

The second one. Ok, I cheated. yes. I took a photo of a tree around my class, cropped the lower part out. Then imported into Camera360 and added the Star Trails effect which came out OK, then put it into Pixlr Express and use the Double Exposure option and stacked the same image of different exposure like 5times to make the Star trails show, and then brought of a little bit of Shadow. And there is the final image.
The image was shot in the day like 2weeks. China sky hardly let's us see the stars because of light pollution. My first DSLR just came today. without a lens yet. And I can't shoot today's image tomorrow. so here is a shortcut. Would still never look like a real manual Star Trail Photography

The last was made with my Side Chick's Point and Shoot Canon.
8p.m
4Seconds
F5.6
ISO 200.

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Feraz(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
^^You like that picture die!!!
SmooshCHN:
I thought the thread was forgotten so I unfollowed. Unfortunately for me now, since the top part of my phone no longer works, I can't swipe down from top, I Cannot Access My Camera Settings and Adjustment. I've shot very very less than I used to. I like the UBA building. it wouldn't have been better than in Monochrome.
This thread, it can't be oh. . . .for wetin? With the wonderful pictures here? Same here. . .my phone is bad. It won't even come up. Will fix it hopefully this week.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by absoluteSuccess: 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2015

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by absoluteSuccess: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Longest mascuerade, Igunnuko.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by braintext(m): 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Feraz:
shocked shocked

Samsung galaxy s5
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by braintext(m): 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Which phone gives you that high File size? shocked

Please do me a favour, go back to that flower tomorrow and move your camera a little closer and crop out the unnecessary stuff.. I want to feel the beauty. It's beautiful. Thanks

Which of the pictures, the first or second?
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by eromspete(m): 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S5 wont give you a photo file size of 20mb in any mode. undecided Reviewer is not convinced.

braintext:

Samsung galaxy s5
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
braintext:

Which of the pictures, the first or second?
both
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
eromspete:
Samsung Galaxy S5 wont give you a photo file size of 20mb in any mode. undecided Reviewer is not convinced.
Maybe he shoots Raw not jpeg cheesy wink

I'm not confused a bit.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by eromspete(m): 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
just checked my SGS5. NO RAW MODE. The highest setting is 16M 5312x2988 (16:9). He's not shooting with an S5.

SmooshCHN:
Maybe he shoots Raw not jpeg cheesy wink

I'm not confused a bit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (44) (Reply)

Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge / Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.