Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs - Art, Graphics & Video (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs (113153 Views)

Photographers: Which Camera Will Give Me Blur Effect / These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot / Professional Nigerian Photographers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Feraz(m): 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
Naturefellow, those leaves, was it manual focus that you used?
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 11:36am On Jan 09, 2015
Feraz:
Naturefellow, those leaves, was it manual focus that you used?
BB Z10 camera employs autofocus only.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
All from my Xperia Z2

4 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
I always regret not getting off the bus to take the sky that has that little bit of orange gradient. Making the taxi blurred but half for me was better than non. Sony Xperia z2

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
SmooshCHN:
I always regret not getting off the bus to take the sky that has that little bit of orange gradient. Making the taxi blurred but half for me was better than non. Sony Xperia z2

No doubt I seriously edited the last pics. It's just what I wanted.

The building was a night shot and proofs the Smartphone can achieve lots of stuffs with such low noise capability at night. No edit on that.

#TeamSony smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by basille(m): 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
SmooshCHN:

No doubt I seriously edited the last pics. It's just what I wanted.

The building was a night shot and proofs the Smartphone can achieve lots of stuffs with such low noise capability at night. No edit on that.

#TeamSony smiley
Wow! now this is some serious photography we talking about. Nice shots.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by basille(m): 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
SmooshCHN:
This pictures didn't display.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by mytym(m): 12:31am On Jan 12, 2015
Pulled this from my archive, a cloudy afternoon just outside the west end of my university library. The shot was taken in 2009 with an old Nokia Cam (<0.7MP)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 1:08am On Jan 12, 2015
basille:
This pictures didn't display.
I had to resize them. I've re-uploaded it. It the third post I made.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 1:08am On Jan 12, 2015
basille:
Wow! now this is some serious photography we talking about. Nice shots.
Thanks Man.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2015
SmooshCHN:
All from my Xperia Z2
my favourite is the first pix, the wire gauze abstract. Sony G lens talking. Number of pixels talking as well.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 11:45am On Jan 12, 2015
naturefellow:
my favourite is the first pix, the wire gauze abstract. Sony G lens talking. Number of pixels talking as well.
Yeah.. Thanks. The Sony Lens is a success.. And I must say I like your photos too. How did you get so close to a dragonfly? angry You sell cameras??
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
L

5 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 10:16am On Jan 13, 2015
nativedoctor:
from the 13th floor of UBA house marina, Lagos.
Samsung galaxy grand duos.
Good vantage points always provide opportunities for great landscape/urban photos. I think #1 is the best shot in the series :-)
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 10:26am On Jan 13, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Yeah.. Thanks. The Sony Lens is a success.. And I must say I like your photos too. How did you get so close to a dragonfly? angry You sell cameras??
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 10:33am On Jan 13, 2015
SmooshCHN:
They are like any other animal that soon get used to a person being around their space.
No, I don't sell cameras. I just dey observe.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Feraz(m): 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
naturefellow:
#1. Cankerworm: Larvae of a certain moth infesting flowers.
#2. Trapped. Light draws insects. Insects draws geckos.
Na for Nigeria you dey take these pictures? shocked
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
I guess my niece found my phone after I'd hidden it. She's not even 2 but unlocked it and took this picture of herself grin undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
White and Black

3 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
SmooshCHN:
White and Black
nice

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2015
Black n White.

3 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by basille(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
naturefellow:
#1. Cankerworm: Larvae of a certain moth infesting flowers.
#2. Trapped. Light draws insects. Insects draw geckos.
Naturefellow strikes again with his remarkable mobile photography. Was the first picture taken in Obodo Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
M

3 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
basille:
Naturefellow strikes again with his remarkable mobile photography. Was the first picture taken in Obodo Nigeria?
I guess photography is what adds the 'Obodo' to Nigeria. LOL.

It's a very widespread climbing plant called morning glory or bindweed. They grow in small patches in open areas and small bushes. They begin to blossom very early on the morning only to wilt or wither by midday, when the heat of day is at its peak. Any caterpillar that is late to take cover at sunrise risks being preyed upon by insectivorous birds (egret, swallows), or fried with the short-lived flowers. (Recall Matthew 6:28,29)

Isn't nature wonderful?

You may find the same plant behind your house of you look closely :-)
OK. Here's a group shot.

2 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Feraz(m): 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
Don't know the name. . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by mafioso47(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
I got this heehehe..

2 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by ewizard1: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
@smooshCHN Now, you are a Certified Mobile PhotoGragher!!!

Damn, you mean dos were taken with a Phone?
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
ewizard1:
@smooshCHN Now, you are a Certified Mobile PhotoGragher!!!

Damn, you mean dos were taken with a Phone?
smiley Thanks Man.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2015
Feraz:
Don't know the name. . .
ixora. Nice!
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 10:28am On Jan 19, 2015
mafioso47:
I got this heehehe..
you might get banned for this obscenity grin
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by mafioso47(m): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
naturefellow:
you might get banned for this obscenity grin
its Nature bro lol..
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Feraz(m): 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
naturefellow:
ixora. Nice!
thanks for the name!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (44) (Reply)

Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge / Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.