Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,128 members, 7,863,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

G-invest Exam - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / G-invest Exam (124559 Views)

G-invest Deployment For Trade And Investment Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-invest Exam by Motunrayur(f): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
This soon of a thing self... i hope it come to an end one day.
Re: G-invest Exam by Motunrayur(f): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
@ farukson am waiting for ur info.
Re: G-invest Exam by oshebaby: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
Farukson ooo..where art thou?
Re: G-invest Exam by khatea: 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
oshebaby: Farukson ooo..where art thou?

Let's bliv he's gone to gather reliable source info
Re: G-invest Exam by Motunrayur(f): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
Farukson info is correct, my source told me same but is like they want to transfer d money to d parastatals account again before the distribution of our letter. but...... i think they should just give us and do that later jare, kinda tired of teaching ooooooo, lozzz.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by oshebaby: 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Time is far spent and no new update yet..na wah oo
Re: G-invest Exam by Farukson: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
Guyz we should expect good news after sallah break....
Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
I have direct info from the very department handling the recruitment.... I have access to the system as well... as me specific question and I will get answer for you
Re: G-invest Exam by khatea: 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
directX: I have direct info from the very department handling the recruitment.... I have access to the system as well... as me specific question and I will get answer for you

I'm sori to say dis, must we ask you before U tell Us wateva tin U knw about our APLs? Pls, learn from Farukson and relate freely wt Us. Our testimony tym is near y'all
Re: G-invest Exam by Hallsent: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
directX: I have direct info from the very department handling the recruitment.... I have access to the system as well... as me specific question and I will get answer for you
What we're xpecting is our Appointment Letters, date of documentatn & Induction....! Mr directx, pls can u brief d house wen likely we're xpecting all of d above? Tnx.
Re: G-invest Exam by yassjib: 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
pls just and only tell d house when our Appt. letters will be released
Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
I am an insider, I have too numerous info with changes and counter changes by the day... be specific in yr question and i will give u specific answer. some of the questions here have no defined answers yet... by tomorrow evening i will give latest broadcast... stay tuned.
Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
yassjib: pls just and only tell d house when our Appt. letters will be released
my brother i advice you to be patience a little more while... A part from the normal bureaucratic-procedures that our government take in things like, there are other internal wrangling emanating from personal interest that I have to keep mute on that publicly.... I can assist where necessary. for now wait...
Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hallsent: What we're xpecting is our Appointment Letters, date of documentatn & Induction....! Mr directx, pls can u brief d house wen likely we're xpecting all of d above? Tnx.

this info is not readily available as at now. arrangement of letter will not be implemented until the money is handy.... of course you know the cash is over 400k per person and the total number of candidates is over 700.... just wait... I lie not.
Re: G-invest Exam by Farukson: 5:04am On Oct 01, 2014
Mr. Directx ur wlcm to this forum. I solemnly wlcm u in good faith.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by shabbey09: 5:10am On Oct 01, 2014
Yes oh, very welcome

Farukson: Mr. Directx ur wlcm to this forum. I solemnly wlcm u in good faith.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Motunrayur(f): 5:41am On Oct 01, 2014
u welcome new informant, but this issue of 400k hmmm...... reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Deanofbiz: 6:46am On Oct 01, 2014
Happy independence anniversary to us all. God blessed Nigeria! @ DirectX, pls, wat do u mean by 400k per person?
and to the whole house, be patient and keep ur trust in God alone. Indeed it is our month of total liberty. Liberty from worries and delay in Jesus name. Very very soon, u shall hear my testimonies n I will hear urs too. Blessed u!

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 9:02am On Oct 01, 2014
Motunrayur: u welcome new informant, but this issue of 400k hmmm...... reserve my comment.
I said the least pay is 400k, it may interest you that its the pay that has been delaying the entire stuff... this pay is called "first 28 days" everyone is expected to get his or her pay within the first 28 days.... like I said i will not reveal too deep in public... today evening I will come with latest and useful info.... the state minister for Trade and investment has resigned let the house wish him well in his political quest... HBD NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 9:05am On Oct 01, 2014
Deanofbiz: Happy independence anniversary to us all. God blessed Nigeria! @ DirectX, pls, wat do u mean by 400k per person?
and to the whole house, be patient and keep ur trust in God alone. Indeed it is our month of total liberty. Liberty from worries and delay in Jesus name. Very very soon, u shall hear my testimonies n I will hear urs too. Blessed u!

if you are in abuja you can connect with me. I can take to the old fed. sec where you will hear from horse's mouth...

2 Likes

Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 9:06am On Oct 01, 2014
Motunrayur: u welcome new informant, but this issue of 400k hmmm...... reserve my comment.

don't reserve!!! ask me...

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Ibrospencer55(m): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2014
Welcome.
Re: G-invest Exam by eddyachuks: 10:16am On Oct 01, 2014
directX:

if you are in abuja you can connect with me. I can take to the old fed. sec where you will hear from horse's mouth...
how can I connect with you.
Re: G-invest Exam by Motunrayur(f): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2014
@ directx i really appreciate u for ur info, i ll be waiting patiently for d latest update especially when we ll be collecting our letters, and we ll be glad if u can help us tell them we are tired of waiting.
Re: G-invest Exam by Motunrayur(f): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2014
Anyway celebrate with me today is my birthday.
Re: G-invest Exam by Motunrayur(f): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2014
Rejoice with me, today is my birthday. HBD QUEEN.
Re: G-invest Exam by Motunrayur(f): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2014
I wish the minister good luck.
Re: G-invest Exam by Hallsent: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2014
Motunrayur: Rejoice with me, today is my birthday. HBD QUEEN.
Wao! HBD Queen of d house. May ds day bring u happiness nd joy without limit. WULLNP.
Re: G-invest Exam by Motunrayur(f): 11:10am On Oct 01, 2014
Thank u Hallsent, may ur days be long too.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by oshebaby: 11:12am On Oct 01, 2014
Happy birthday moturayo! May God bless ur new age with ur appointment letter.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by oshebaby: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2014
Happy birthday moturayo! May God bless ur new age with ur appointment letter. Cheers! Have a blast
Re: G-invest Exam by Farukson: 11:20am On Oct 01, 2014
Its realy tiring... But petient n prayers lead to achievement. Soon it will be come a history. Bst of luck to the minster. We'r coming in ur goin out. Quen hbd 2 u!! Also i wsh 9ja hapi independence anniversary. Oh! Allah clear all the hitches hindering d release of our appt letters and bless our dear country nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (50) (Reply)

2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments / Free Workforce Past Questions & Answers In PDF Format. / Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.