Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

G-invest Exam - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / G-invest Exam (124554 Views)

G-invest Deployment For Trade And Investment Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-invest Exam by Ibrospencer55(m): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
@x
Re: G-invest Exam by skimbolu01(m): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
directX: is there anyone here who sat for the exercise but was not deployed?

I received the message for redeployment. But I didn't get the state of deployment. So pls help out. Thanks
Re: G-invest Exam by Jajalastic: 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
I didn't get my state of deployment
Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Jajalastic: I didn't get my state of deployment

what is the content of the last message you got? inbox only
Re: G-invest Exam by Jajalastic: 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
Congratulations.This is to inform you that you have been shortlisted for appointment.............
Re: G-invest Exam by yassjib: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
@DirectX, pls can u help in checking the parastatal someone was posted to?

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by moorin(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
directX: is there anyone here who sat for the exercise but was not deployed?
can u help in checking the parastatal some1 was posted to?
Re: G-invest Exam by Ibrospencer55(m): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
@directx we are waiting 4 d promised updates pls
Re: G-invest Exam by omole405: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
@directX -Please I was posted to kogi state and I want Lagos state because that's where my husband and kids are staying. Please I need help.
Re: G-invest Exam by pauloski84: 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
@directx plz I'll like 2 know d parastatal I was posted to!
Re: G-invest Exam by yassjib: 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
DirectX, still waiting ooo....pls
Re: G-invest Exam by oshebaby: 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Seriously waitin for directx oo
Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
omole405: @directX -Please I was posted to kogi state and I want Lagos state because that's where my husband and kids are staying. Please I need help.
I will send u my number when appointment letter is out.. Lets see what God can do... You need to rili work it out because the new policy is, you can't get transfer until after 4years except under certain situation but with GOD NoTHING is imPOSSIBLE

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
pauloski84: @directx plz I'll like 2 know d parastatal I was posted to!
honestly no one has that info for now... yet to be decided.... But if I know your state of deployment and yr course of study I can do a guess of possible place u may fall in but...
Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Jajalastic: Congratulations.This is to inform you that you have been shortlisted for appointment.............
did not get
"*** wish to inform you that your state of deployment into one of the *** is ***. Pls kindly write an acceptance letter addressed to the *** in accord to this message and send ...?
Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
oshebaby: Seriously waitin for directx oo

calm down my dear... work in progress. let the info be concrete before i share...
Re: G-invest Exam by omole405: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
@directX-thanks for your concern I really appreciate your effort in helping me out .I pray everything works out soon.
Re: G-invest Exam by Jajalastic: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
I appreciate your concern to the plight of this forum.But how do l send acceptance letter, when l don"t know my state of deployment or receive a text to that effect.When others are expecting appointment letter.
Re: G-invest Exam by Hallsent: 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
@directx, we truly appreciate ur concern & contributns here. Atleast u've reduce dat suspence in some of us. Pls hw do i get in touch wit u?
Re: G-invest Exam by Ibrospencer55(m): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
@direct
Re: G-invest Exam by pauloski84: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
directX: honestly no one has that info for now... yet to be decided.... But if I know your state of deployment and yr course of study I can do a guess of possible place u may fall in but...
I was posted 2 niger state n I studied accounting finish 2008.
Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
Jajalastic: I appreciate your concern to the plight of this forum.But how do l send acceptance letter, when l don"t know my state of deployment or receive a text to that effect.When others are expecting appointment letter.
hmmmm.... you need to find out from others where they stopped before expecting the letters...

2 Likes

Re: G-invest Exam by yassjib: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
directX: honestly no one has that info for now... yet to be decided.... But if I know your state of deployment and yr course of study I can do a guess of possible place u may fall in but...
I was posted to Abuja and I read Bus Admin, so i may likely fall in to which of the parastatals pls
Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
yassjib: I was posted to Abuja and I read Bus Admin, so i may likely fall in to which of the parastatals pls
Ahhhh abuja? congrats oh
Re: G-invest Exam by yassjib: 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
directX: Ahhhh abuja? congrats oh
thanks so much, so i may likely fall in where pls
Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
yassjib: thanks so much, so i may likely fall in where pls
chances are many in abuja... how did u manage to get abuja.... am sure you pressed button.... lip sealed!

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Amirald: 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
directX: chances are many in abuja... how did u manage to get abuja.... am sure you pressed button.... lip sealed!
Hmmm.... directx
Re: G-invest Exam by oshebaby: 6:36am On Oct 03, 2014
Gudmorning y'all and special tnx 2 directx for been so helpful 2 us. @ directx, I hope all those who received the deployment txt will definitely get their appointment letter irrespective of their course of study
Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 6:56am On Oct 03, 2014
oshebaby: Gudmorning y'all and special tnx 2 directx for been so helpful 2 us. @ directx, I hope all those who received the deployment txt will definitely get their appointment letter irrespective of their course of study
YES...

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 6:58am On Oct 03, 2014
Amirald: Hmmm.... directx
what I do?
Re: G-invest Exam by Deanofbiz: 7:19am On Oct 03, 2014
Happy wkend all.@directx thanks for sharing,u are well appreciated. Still waiting for ur reply via our private mail we xchanged.
Re: G-invest Exam by directX: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2014
Deanofbiz: Happy wkend all.@directx thanks for sharing,u are well appreciated. Still waiting for ur reply via our private mail we xchanged.

at your request I'll make a temporal whatsapp number available for live group chat. Let me know when you're ready for that so that i can create chance... Date... Time... And duration of chat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (50) (Reply)

2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments / Free Workforce Past Questions & Answers In PDF Format. / Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.