Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) (42410 Views)

Suppliers Or Investors Wanted To Supply For A Cement Manufacturing Company / Step To Step: How To Start Liquid Soap Manufacturing Business / Investors Needed In A Start Up Manufacturing Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by x2lambo(m): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
all Nigeria politicians are looters even we Nigerians don't have problem with that but at least create jobs with the loots instead of moving the money abroad create job most Nigerians only needs good job
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by anonimi: 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
Pato5: this atiku guy owns almost all the industries in Adamawa.
I like his entrepreneurial spirit.
its better than storing up looted money in swiss banks

I quite agree with you that is better than storing OUR looted money (that WE allowed him loot) in Swiss banks.

Won't it be interesting to see the tax returns of his companies as well as his own Personal income tax returns

1 Like

Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by slap1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
Gclan: I hope and pray he will use the gain for a just cause
...and not sponsor terrorism.
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
But also bad to use the profits to fund terrorism undecided
mizzy007: Its gud dey use our money 2 build industries 4 us and employ us 2 wrk as slaves 4 dem... Good work Atiku
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
I hope there will not be links with boko haram this time
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by UpLoyo: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Vansnickers:

Stop begging for likes.

Likes won't take your family out of poverty.

Nice one bro, I wonder what value the "Likes" of a stranger adds to some people's lives? I think the forum needs a Dislike button rather, so some people can know how silly they are. If you write something sensible you'll not need to be asking for anyone to click on Like button. If you get 95% in an exam, do you beg for your grade to be an A?

1 Like

Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by Butoneday2(m): 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
Were do u tink he looted all dis moni frm, is it not from.......abeg help me complete am?
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by Vansnickers: 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
UpLoyo:

Nice one bro, I wonder what value the "Likes" of a stranger adds to some people's lives? I think the forum needs a Dislike button rather, so some people can know how silly they are. If you write something sensible you'll not need to be asking for anyone to click on Like button. If you get 95% in an exam, do you beg for your grade to be an A?

I agree 100%.
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by myspnigeria: 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
Nice one.... Creating job opportunities
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by Hywhaletek(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
Now Writing an ATIKU Of a Man Who Would Never Become PRESIDENT.
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by onoja12: 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
That is a nigerian to emulate,this guy and dangote have invested most of there money in nigeria,not does who ship nigerian money aboard and still be second class citizens there
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by slimfit1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
Well the dumb ass could not think of something new to produce but same old things we are all used too.
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by Ovamboland(m): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
DonaldGenes: With whose natural resources is he using to do that?
Anyway, It is okay since the Northerners are benefitting from it.I just hope they appreciate how magnanimous we have been to Nigeria..

This kind company can hardly be found in the Niger Delta where the money is been milked from but we ain't complaining.

On the corollary, Where is IBB stolen $12b Wind fall? Perhaps that money has entered "voicemail" right? Only, if he could have maybe channelled it to building companies for his fellow Northerners, That would have suffice in terms of developing most part of the North.Just curious b/c I haven't heard any company associated to IBB or Abacha

Why has the Etete's, Emeka Offor's, Odili's, Tonye Cole's not invested their own oil loot in Niger-delta? Even common militant Asari cannot invest his oil windfall by opening a common school in the Delta, he had to go all the way to Cotonou. That demands a lot of soul searching from indigene of that area, are you all so bad that your leaders, leading thugs and enforcers cannot invest with confidence amongst their own people. Even GEJ is busy investing his own loot in Ghana and South Africa. You all must really be horrible to behold.

In any case let them invest the loot here, it becomes easier to seize when the coming revolution takes place

2 Likes

Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by Sammiejo: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
Abeg OP, no vex. how can one become a registered supplier or contractor to this company.
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by greatestman(m): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
sampepe12: Is it not thesame Adamawa boko haram are counting scores,bombing bridges houses,schools churches etc. Didn't they see such places to bomb? And some will seat somewhere and say boko haram is not political motivated.. There is nothing like BH. BH is all about politics... If such guys like Atiku many for nigeria, I am sure boys wouldn't be hustling to travel out. Keep the good work and let those Mofos behind BH grind and dine with lucifer in the bottomless pit of hell..

Bomb have never for once exploded in any part of Adamawa state with the exception of Mubi. This issue of State of emergency in Adamawa State that is painting the state black is politically motivated. I Did my secondary and my A level in Adamawa State, Adamawa State is one of the peaceful state in the north east, what is happening in Bauchi is worst than what is happening in Yola. Therefore i urge you not to say what you don't know hold your myopic reasoning to yourself. Atiku so far so good have tried for Adamawa state. I worked in this Faro 6 years ago and that money helped me alot.

3 Likes

Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by candidbabe(f): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
sampepe12: Is it not thesame Adamawa boko haram are counting scores,bombing bridges houses,schools churches etc. Didn't they see such places to bomb? And some will seat somewhere and say boko haram is not political motivated.. There is nothing like BH. BH is all about politics... If such guys like Atiku many for nigeria, I am sure boys wouldn't be hustling to travel out. Keep the good work and let those Mofos behind BH grind and dine with lucifer in the bottomless pit of hell..

Yoy are whining as if you do not know the truth now, let me educate you.
Boko haram will not bomb Atiku's factories because he is one of their sponsors.
get that into your sunken skull.
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by Soundmind(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
Is just that he was in the good books of Obasanjo then. Ask Chimaroke Nnamani what Obasanjo did to him when the jungle matured. Chimaroke had a reasonable investment in Enugu State then.
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by LivingSoul34: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hywhaletek: Now Writing an ATIKU Of a Man Who Would Never Become PRESIDENT.

Everything is not about becoming a president. Everybody cannot be president. Atiku was the vice president for 8 years, a height millions of Nigerians will not attain before they die, so stop hating Atiku and think of how to better your own life.
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by luluosas(m): 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Gclan: I hope and pray he will use the gain for a just cause
You are already bothered about the gain he is going to make but you refused to see those he has removed from the labour market of unemployment already. Nigerians sef!!!
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2014

All set up with stolen Niger delta oil money....

1 Like

Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
luluosas:
You are already bothered about the gain he is going to make but you refused to see those he has removed from the labour market of unemployment already. Nigerians sef!!!

Dude is worried the profit is not channelled to he funding of .............
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by mashodehammer: 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
galaxy4rep: looters! using public money while millions are suffering.
Can u prove that
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by Praktikals(m): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
DonaldGenes: With whose natural resources is he using to do that?
Anyway, It is okay since the Northerners are benefitting from it.I just hope they appreciate how magnanimous we have been to Nigeria..

This kind company can hardly be found in the Niger Delta where the money is been milked from but we ain't complaining.

On the corollary, Where is IBB stolen $12b Wind fall? Perhaps that money has entered "voicemail" right? Only, if he could have maybe channelled it to building companies for his fellow Northerners, That would have suffice in terms of developing most part of the North.Just curious b/c I haven't heard any company associated to IBB or Abacha
Politicians seldom own investments in their own name. They usually do so by proxy.
The wicked flee when no man pursueth (prov 28:1)

1 Like

Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by dinggle: 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
Atiku is setting a good example for other corrupt officials. Way to go Atiku!.......if you must steal it, re-invest it in your community.
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by HAH: 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
Atiku is the second highest employer of labour after federal government of Nigeria.

He has a combined staff strength of 50,000 workers, no state in Nigeria has that much staff.

Kudos Turakin Adamawa

1 Like

Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by Decryptor(m): 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
danot1030: Oga in d low level of life u are, are u claiming u are a saint? Am sure ur type will steal if u a made an ordinary council shop permit tax force.

Talk to your father before you quote me. Imbe.cile
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Atiku ur loots are yielding dividends.
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by justiade4uu(m): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
May God help us..
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by eaglechild: 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
All from stolen funds.
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by Osyfellaini(f): 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
well done sir. Keep creating jobs for the people of Nigeria. kudos sir wink
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by Osyfellaini(f): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
At least he is using it for everyone to benefit from it.
eaglechild: All from stolen funds.
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by englishmart(m): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
just hope he pays well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NBC Code: Netflix, Amazon, Irokotv, Africa Magic May End Investment In Nigeria / How Afrigold Works And Earn From It / Zuckerberg Loses $7 Billion In Hours As Facebook Plunges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.