Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) (42320 Views)

Suppliers Or Investors Wanted To Supply For A Cement Manufacturing Company / Step To Step: How To Start Liquid Soap Manufacturing Business / Investors Needed In A Start Up Manufacturing Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by lorRhyMeZ: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
Pipsland78: Steal money while holding public office in Nigeria; invest the money in Nigeria; then you are praised as a hero and champion of the people - it can only be in Nigeria.

Steal money while holding public office in Nigeria; invest the money in...swiss banks,real estate in dubai,london,china,germany,benin republic,togo,ghana,south africa and so on; then you are praised as a hero with full honours and champion of the people- it is also in Nigeria
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by abacus(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
sampepe12: Is it not thesame Adamawa boko haram are counting scores,bombing bridges houses,schools churches etc. Didn't they see such places to bomb? And some will seat somewhere and say boko haram is not political motivated.. There is nothing like BH. BH is all about politics... If such guys like Atiku many for nigeria, I am sure boys wouldn't be hustling to travel out. Keep the good work and let those Mofos behind BH grind and dine with lucifer in the bottomless pit of hell..

werey ni e... I know you'll say such thing .. and you tell us you not in support of BH...

You get work at all? That SURE-P thingy will go with GEJ government oo.. go find something good to do with your life..
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by ThankGodEdeh(m): 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chai, Our Oyel Money
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
The plastic company does look big and descent. Why can't this corrupt leaders build something groundbreaking rather petty companies? Jeez! They are annoying to look at to say the least!
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by Pato5(m): 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
yes I know its stolen.
the truth is that we should face reality.
our system has failed
corrupt officers go free.
poverty increasing daily.

if at least half of our corrupt officers who are milking us dry (of which we can't do anything about it, some are even given presidential pardon) invest in our country, my fellow Nigerians our economy will be better than this.

1 Like

Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by Okuda(m): 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Vansnickers:

Stop begging for likes.

Likes won't take your family out of poverty.

Gbam
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by firstjoe(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
grin grin grin cheesy
RichDad1: Meanwhile....
Waiting for 7:00pm. #Hunger is a bastàrd. sadsad
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by maxmyluv(m): 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
Dr Chimaroke Nnamani of Enugu state stole and invested it in Enugu yet EFCC went after him and brought everything down except his private university
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by rajoys: 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
galaxy4rep: looters! using public money while millions are suffering.

Don't be silly guy, there are hundreds of those looters all over every geopolitical zones in the country who instead of investing the they money looted in the country prefer to store it in one Swiss bank account, buy exotics properties in the UK, US, Dubai, just name it. then they use the remaining for holidays and overseas tourism in semi-paradise destinations of the world while millions of youths in Nigeria are unemployed . So Let Atiku be, is the other looters u should encourage to emulate Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by mikeslim(m): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
Pato5: this atiku guy owns almost all the industries in Adamawa.
I like his entrepreneurial spirit.
its better than storing up looted money in swiss banks
He can't take the money aboard, he is on America's watch list. tho he is better than some who just pile up the cash.
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by biggmusty(m): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
Pipsland78: Steal money while holding public office in Nigeria; invest the money in Nigeria; then you are praised as a hero and champion of the people - it can only be in Nigeria.
. Oga which is better keeping it in swiss account or investing it in nigeria? Av u sit down nd fink of wat nigeria would be if all d ppl wu steal money invest like dis? More job for our graduates to say d least
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by biggmusty(m): 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
rajoys:

Don't be silly guy, there are hundreds of those looters all over every geopolitical zones in the country who instead of investing the they money looted in the country prefer to store it in one Swiss bank account, buy exotics properties in the UK, US, Dubai, just name it. then they use the remaining for holidays and overseas tourism in semi-paradise destinations of the world while millions of youths in Nigeria are unemployed . So Let Atiku be, is the other looters u should encourage to emulate Atiku.
thanks Boss u've said ma mind!
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by rexzqcom(m): 12:13am On Jul 18, 2014
Good use of fund.Hope other will follow in his foot step to create jobs opportunities ventures for the masses, instead of building none self sustaining mansions everywhere for show off.
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by zeedof(m): 6:06am On Jul 18, 2014
What federal government can't own, individual will own it in Nigeria. Hhaha just sick of this Country
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:39am On Jul 18, 2014
Atiku is using agriculture to create many jobs in Nigeria.
Opportunity abound in this sector and the best you can do now is to.start and create your own employment.

I hope this articles will show you the money
making opportunities in agribusiness.

www.nairaland.com/1792387/3-reasons-
why-next-dangote

www.nairaland.com/1806976/processing-
agroproducts-fastlane-making-millions
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by gbishman: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2014
I love this guy, yes people say he stole even his boss Obasanjo but see what his doing with his loot, building industries like Intels and this only God knows which other ones his hiding but the bottom line remains that he is employing and creating jobs.
Lets ask his boss Obasanjo which one he has done asides Otta farm.
Atiku na man u be.
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by mechanics(m): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Atiku Abubakar
any vacancy.
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2014
RichDad1: Meanwhile....
Waiting for 7:00pm. #Hunger is a bastàrd. sadsad

if na so fasting be, i bet u its all a joke, hunger strike, no reward, waste of strength...
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by Segman22(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2014
Pato5: this atiku guy owns almost all the industries in Adamawa.
I like his entrepreneurial spirit.
its better than storing up looted money in swiss banks

I so agree!!!!! At least he is creating jobs unlike some wicked souls that hide it in foreign banks.
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hmm steal $1 billion invest N1 million grin grin grin
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by jamace(m): 5:31am On Jul 19, 2014
Hmm. After stealing our billions, he sets up industry and employs our children. Enslavement part 2.
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by SenatorJames(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
Osyfellaini: Well done Turakin Adamawa. Keep creating the jobs sir.
God bless you. Kudos
Kudos to you Atiku, how I wish you can focus on these your bussiness and empowerment programmes, rather than pursuing unrealistic presidency. You remember Nigerians your ugly past each time they see you in campaign posters.

My 2 kobo advise as a concerned fellow.
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by SenatorJames(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
gbishman: I love this guy, yes people say he stole even his boss Obasanjo but see what his doing with his loot, building industries like Intels and this only God knows which other ones his hiding but the bottom line remains that he is employing and creating jobs.
Lets ask his boss Obasanjo which one he has done asides Otta farm.
Atiku na man u be.
Though I'm not a fan of any of them, but I will answer your question for knowledge purpose.

Bell University.
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by Osyfellaini(f): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
Keep creating the jobs sir. Well done Atiku Abubakar. kudos
Re: Creating Jobs: Atiku's Plastic Manufacturing Company In Adamawa State(pictures) by sonety2k(m): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goldman Sachs Suddenly Issued A Crypto Price Warning After Huge Bitcoin Crash / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? / see photos of How 200k Started my Barbing, game and laundry business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.