Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada (14938 Views)

Pictures Of Beautifully Sculpted Cakes / Birthday Cakes / How Do I Make My Cakes Last For Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by pickabeau1: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
ocman.. modify your name from the email
Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by bintsdeyi: 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
megastu: Never buy cakes on display. Order cakes. Sorry about this.

She should be reported to CPC as highlighted by a previous poster.

For all your orders, call tesbell cakes on 08037178687 or send a mail.
. Honestly my sis, never buy cake on display, Place order for ur cakes! cake is perishable, good baked sponge cakes last 7days from d day u baked it. And there is something they call good customer service, nobody is above mistakes, we learn everyday, Explorer cakes need to apologise or u report her to necessary Authority
Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by delishpot: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
tellwisdom: Poor boi. Na common woman u know fit handlesad

I can imagine the speed u took out of her shop when she made mention of commissioner of police sad

You fit help am go handle the common Woman o. Shey you get obi dike. Help all of us go make that yeye woman pay, and dont forget to post photos of her and commissioners battered faces after you don deal with them well ,well. Nonsense, dem think say man no pass man ni? Go and show them she and commissioner, that you can stand and fight.
Thanks in advance.
Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by delishpot: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
sweetgala:

Abeg Sharap for there, We are saying A you are chanting B , what the OP decides to do with her money is her choice.
The fact remains xplorer cakes are selling products dangerous for consumption and did not do the needful when the opportunity arose to do so.

You are part of the evils in our society, constantly turning the blind eye to serious moral and legal issues

Because she just sabi on oven she dey run mouth. As if na everyday who sabi bake dey want bake. If say she get small sense she for know say to bake and ice a cake dey take time and the person in question fit no get time.
She go behave exactly like that seller too. And if her customers come complain, she go tell them to go bake their own if dem no like the rotten cake she sell.

4 Likes

Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by portablechizzy(f): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
God have mercy..... Naija which way
Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by jsunex(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
Na wa ooo
Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by Bigsteveg(m): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tallesty1: ........and yet we complain about our leaders.
True talk
Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
OP, if you have a receipt and the cake is still intact(as in the cartoon) please go straight to nafdac at oshodi first thing tomorrow morning. Ask for the SA to the DG to make it faster.

please incase of next time take your case to nafdac first before coming to NL the more time you waste the evidence gets tampered with.

2 Likes

Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
yorke1:

Are you a card carry member of certain political party in Nigeria?

Please use your head for once in your lifetime and be serious! Must you be a member of a particular political party before sending public notices to Sahara and Premium times?

4 Likes

Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
Witchcraft is not only when you fly to a cemetery @ night to meet demons and cook body parts.

This woman and her cake just confirmed it.

Tufiakwa! angry

1 Like

Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
This is terrible!
Think about the long diarrhea accompanied by body weakness,dizziness,headache and probably death.Stupid winch!
Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by Cecediva(f): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
She's devilish and heartless

1 Like

Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by remsonik(f): 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
Wicked woman!!!
Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by armadeo(m): 2:58am On Jul 18, 2014
winch pipu.
Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by chifreke(f): 7:41am On Jul 18, 2014
alphaomega:

[size=16pt]hope ur "piece of cake" aint d'XPLORERS' sha?[/size] grin grin grin grin grin

how wink wink my piece of Advice!
Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by Ariyke: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
Op report that woman as said by others she is capable of killing not remorseful at all
Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by chimajii: 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
mizzy007: If we learn 2 sue companies for there stupid mistakes n have dem pay heavily. Den tins will normalize

*in before he thinks that is easy* given the justice system here,it'll probably take a decade to finish one case!!!
Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by chimajii: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
BjMorgan: U no hold something like dis Wen u day go d shop? If not, dats y d woman day talk rubbish, go get one and go bak again, d woman go refound ur money with xtra self, Wen she know say dis tin na for her head and no b joke o

lwkm!! Wait.. Ur name is bj? #bye
Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by chimajii: 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
delishpot:

You fit help am go handle the common Woman o. Shey you get obi dike. Help all of us go make that yeye woman pay, and dont forget to post photos of her and commissioners battered faces after you don deal with them well ,well. Nonsense, dem think say man no pass man ni? Go and show them she and commissioner, that you can stand and fight.
Thanks in advance.

Lmao
Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by rolled: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
Well
Got a cake from them
Couldn't understand the smell
It was between a dirty private or someone on her monthly flow
Am not kidding
They just keep opening different outlets everyday
The cake ended in the Bin
It was a small size cake,I didmt bother going back and will never
Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by TunjiMsp: 10:33am On Jul 20, 2014
I'm sure it's mistake, the cholate and red velvet I bought @ their olowo ira branch , for my wife's birthday on July 17 is nice, the MTN number on the cake pack is their boss' , please channel complaint to her before you are sued for slander.
Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by Simplykay(f): 8:00am On Jul 22, 2014
Aww. I feel so bad about this. I'm a Caterer, I bake cakes and cook for all kinds of events and I always advise people not to buy cakes on display except they trust the authenticity of the Baker. It is always safer to place orders for fresh cakes at least 2 days before your event. I'm sorry about this. I wish the lady had handled your complaint better.
Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by cynhamscakes(f): 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Op so sorry about what happened. Some people just don't know how to handle certain situations the right way.

Buying cakes from outlets or fast foods is a bit risky cos you don't know how long ago the cake was baked.

That is why i always bake my cakes fresh. When my clients order for cakes, i don't bake till a day before delivery and i still add preservatives.
Once my younger sister in BIU took some of my cakes to school, she said she ate the cakes till two weeks later even when the cakes where stored in her hostel cupboard oooooooo at room temperature ooooo.

So my fellow Nairalanders living in Abuja and outside Abuja, when you have need for a cake, place your orders and get your richly baked and affordable cakes from CYNHAMS CAKES, ABUJA.

Is your birthday coming up or your friend or relative's birthday or you are planning an occasion that requires the use of cakes Or you just want to indulge and spoil yourself and family a little? Its simple! CYNHAMS CAKES IS HERE FOR YOU!!!. We are based in Abuja and deliver cakes to any location here free of charge. Different flavours are available and our cakes are always baked fresh.

You can order for surprise cakes for your loved once here or just send them a gift of richly baked cake for their enjoyment.

Flavours available are: Carrot, chocolate, coconut, banana, fruit, rum, vanilla, strawberry, red velvet and mixed fruit. Our prices are very affordable and we deliver unfailingly.
Our cakes are layered and filled with creamy filling.

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!!!

Check out our blog for pictures of our cakes www.cynhamscakes.com
Call or Whatsapp Ify 07034794947

Also take advantage of our on-going wedding cake promo.

5 steps @41000
3 steps @26000.

Promo will run till December 2014.

1 Like

Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by yinkeys(m): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
TunjiMsp: I'm sure it's mistake, the cholate and red velvet I bought @ their olowo ira branch , for my wife's birthday on July 17 is nice, the MTN number on the cake pack is their boss' , please channel complaint to her before you are sued for slander.
. Hmmmmm
Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by tpia1: 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
i'd say order another cake [or make one yourself], redo the occasion and call it a day.

did you ask the lady if she could replace the cake?
Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by xica(m): 12:36am On Jun 22, 2015
what have you gained so far that you posted this? just to run a business down but you forget that God is still God, you didnt tell the community that your full money was given to you with apologies and petting which you turned down, yet you vowed and went ahead with this evil act. Remember that you too run a business and once in a while, someone gets offended with services rendered just because a staff who never knew how you managed to build a brand decided to be funny.All i want to tell you is that i wish you well in your business but what goes around comes around.D'Xplorer cakes remain the best cake brand in Africa, we have the best taste, quality @ a very affordable price. facebook: D'xplorer Cakes

Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by xica(m): 12:48am On Jun 22, 2015
for your birthdays,wedding...visit D'xplorer cakes. Quality is now affordable call 07032458188

Re: How My Childs Birthday Was Ruined By D'xplorer Cakes Gbagada by xica(m): 12:51am On Jun 22, 2015
D'xplorer cakes now on Oregun Road Ikeja...visit us for your yummy desserts @ a discounted price as low as N500

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers State Cuisine / Am Too Skinny, I Need Advice On How To Put On Weight To Be Average / Firm Introduces Refined Garri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.