Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Bantustan - Why Ibo People Are Different To Other Nigerian Cultures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bantustan - Why Ibo People Are Different To Other Nigerian Cultures (1100 Views)

Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak / 1949 - Nnamdi Azikiwe's Speech To Ibo People / Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bantustan - Why Ibo People Are Different To Other Nigerian Cultures by ImperialYoruba: 2:49am On Jul 17, 2014
See for yourself why these racial type of people (Ibo/Igbo) are different from Yoruba race or Hausa race.

1 Like

Re: Bantustan - Why Ibo People Are Different To Other Nigerian Cultures by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:46am On Jul 17, 2014
U are a dunce!!!
How did the yoruba and hausa culture even relate?
Did they dress alike or even look alike?

Which culture is the same among the major three in Nigeria?

And u're talking as if u're making sense.

6 Likes

Re: Bantustan - Why Ibo People Are Different To Other Nigerian Cultures by collynzo2(m): 7:39am On Jul 17, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: U are a dunce!!!
How did the yoruba and hausa culture even relate?
Did they dress alike or even look alike?

Which culture is the same among the major three in Nigeria?

And u're talking as if u're making sense.
See how you are insulting your MayorofLagos.

4 Likes

Re: Bantustan - Why Ibo People Are Different To Other Nigerian Cultures by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 17, 2014
^^^Even this guy is so confused by the topic he is trying to sell weak erëction cure to the OP.
OP this guy says ur erectile dysfunction is beginning to affect ur brain. Purchase a bottle now. At least if it doesn't cure ur foolishness it will make ur wife or girlfriend stop laughing at u whenever u take off ur shorts. That will reduce ur frustration.
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Bantustan - Why Ibo People Are Different To Other Nigerian Cultures by BlackPikiN(m): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2014
^^^lol
Re: Bantustan - Why Ibo People Are Different To Other Nigerian Cultures by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2014
collynzo2:
See how you are insulting your MayorofLagos.
u must av tot I'm deluded to support anybody because they belong to my tribe abi?
I dnt av a side on nairaland, and I'm not a blind supporter of any bleeping body
Re: Bantustan - Why Ibo People Are Different To Other Nigerian Cultures by collynzo2(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: u must av tot I'm deluded to support anybody because they belong to my tribe abi?
I dnt av a side on nairaland, and I'm not a blind supporter of any bleeping body
I am sure your comment wouldn't have been that harsh if you knew he was ''MayorofLagos''

1 Like

Re: Bantustan - Why Ibo People Are Different To Other Nigerian Cultures by chiefinalowo: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2014
ImperialYoruba, in as much as I support anything that stands against ibo, I don't think you are right in this case.
No ethnic group in Nigeria looks like the other.
Yoruba and Hausa are not the same in anything.
Re: Bantustan - Why Ibo People Are Different To Other Nigerian Cultures by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2014
chiefinalowo: ImperialYoruba, in as much as I support anything that stands against ibo, I don't think you are right in this case.
No ethnic group in Nigeria looks like the other.
Yoruba and Hausa are not the same in anything.

u support everything that stand against Igbo?
What a vocation!
hahahahahahaha
U go tire o,cos tnz that stand against igbos don't ever come to fruition.
I don't need to support anything that stand against Yoruba cos anything that stands against Yoruba usually succeeds on its own without help.
u guys have got the least resistance.
Ndo

1 Like

Re: Bantustan - Why Ibo People Are Different To Other Nigerian Cultures by bloodyassassin: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2014
OP is a vulture
Re: Bantustan - Why Ibo People Are Different To Other Nigerian Cultures by Iykopee(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2014
ImperialYoruba: See for yourself why these racial type of people (Ibo/Igbo) are different from Yoruba race or Hausa race.

^^^^ born and bred with stupidity. Good reason to identify unproductive elements on NL. Keep churning out rubbish to sate ur jobless self.
Re: Bantustan - Why Ibo People Are Different To Other Nigerian Cultures by hurricaneChris: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2014
This Op is on the loose! The second anti-Igbo thread he's creating within 3hrs! Hahahahahaha. Did your Igbo landlord in lagos give u quit notice this morning? gringrin

(1) (Reply)

YOU CAN'T THREATEN ME ; Jonathan Tells Northern Elders. / SEUN: The Thread On The Front Page About Endorsment Of GEJ Is False / Does GEJ Deserves 2nd Term?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.