Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced (23834 Views)

The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences / Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? / Have You Had Severe Side Effects From Camoquin (pfizer)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by kullozone(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2014
I took tramadol and got high
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Hardeshyna(m): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2014
Amalar antimalaria drug has an itching effect on a particular place on my body.. Which is my manhood ... Its itches so much dat I do have sores on it...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by phayvoursky(m): 9:19am On Sep 17, 2014
Tramadol.200mg *5. dint sleep for 4 days.
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Gofwane(m): 9:19am On Sep 17, 2014
Olekumaster: Tramadol.... Making me behave like a chicken with bird flu
hahaha. Oboy, dat ting 4ck me up no b small. We use 2 cal it TITILEPTIC.
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by fpeter(f): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2014
Once i had malaria, i visited a pharmacy and got some malaria medication
Few hours later, I started gasping for breaths,i was admitted and placed on
Oxygen,I was really restless,they had to give me another drug to counter
the effects of the reaction..Thank God i survived that episode.
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2014
2sExy1: smiley i will survive
smiley
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by kilokeys(m): 9:22am On Sep 17, 2014
from observation.. its like if Tramadol is the worst drug here..
can it be sold over the counter? grin
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by damselalayo(f): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2014
Steven johnson syndrome,side effects of takink suphonamides based drugs like fansidar.
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by kullozone(m): 9:24am On Sep 17, 2014
Olekumaster: Tramadol.... Making me behave like a chicken with bird flu

lol...
nice explanation dere bro..
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by damselalayo(f): 9:25am On Sep 17, 2014
Smelly vagina discharge when you take augmentin(for females)
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by chimexdnice1(m): 9:27am On Sep 17, 2014
Persistent cough wen I took fansidar by swisdar
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by kullozone(m): 9:30am On Sep 17, 2014
phayvoursky: Tramadol.200mg *5. dint sleep for 4 days.
I took d whole satchet and fainted...found meself ina hospital.
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Sijo01(f): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2014
Itching/swollen body, jaw imbalance, enlarged tongue..........smh, no thanks to ampicillin, ampiclox and amoxicillin.
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by phayvoursky(m): 9:38am On Sep 17, 2014
kullozone:
I took d whole satchet and fainted...found meself ina hospital.

Don't get addicted to it o. Took me a lot of effort before I stopped it...
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 17, 2014
Scratching! I told the doc on duty I was allergic to smtg and he started saying things like I cant teach him his job, he knows what he is doing....blablabla. to cut long short. I tuk d medications and I scraaaaaaaatcheeeed ehn..wasnt funny. Since den, I dnt care how profesional or good people say a doc is, if u dnt listen well to what I have to say (my symptoms and allergies) I am not takin ur medical advise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by keandre: 9:40am On Sep 17, 2014
Novalgin(analgin) Oh God,especially when i hvnt eaten bulk food
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by UniqueGem(m): 9:43am On Sep 17, 2014
Pls guys watz this Tramadol mainly used for? One of my guy is always taking it buh if i ask him what it does he never talks. I took it once and it made me so weak that i was on my bed a whole day and struggled to go for lecture the nex day. Pls somebody should enlighten me here. BTW; is it of diff types? Becos i can see Tramadol 400mg ,200mg here.
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by herald9: 9:44am On Sep 17, 2014
Remembered when I was 10
my uncle's wife who was a nurse gave me an injection

five minutes later I got dizzy and started hearing sirens grin

they had to force me to gulp down cups upon cups of water...

cant remember what kind of injection it was .
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by iheanyi40(m): 9:48am On Sep 17, 2014
johnstar: same here bro, I stil dey find tif (gal) wey come my houz come tif my phone oooo.. i nor sabi d gal b4 o, na fbk I see her o, nd nw I dey try ow I go block d phone make she nor use am
kai oga oh u nor try oh
Shey u wan fvck nw ure d one being fvcked grin I nor trust dis fb gals atall
Anyway sorry sha mak sure u block am o

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by kullozone(m): 10:00am On Sep 17, 2014
phayvoursky:

Don't get addicted to it o. Took me a lot of effort before I stopped it...
yea!am over it already...d chills it gave me no be here oh!
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by SporaD8: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2014
Mine was when I took "flush it"
I was feeling stomach upset and one of my friend offer me the 200ml bottle - I drank almost halve of it!
Then it happen at night that I was awaken by an extremely hard erecti*n! it was like someone was using bicycle pumping to inflate my instrument. At a point, I began to think my rod shaft will pop out of my foreskin! The pain was unbearable! I had to laid down awake on my back till daybreak.
I just thank God it wasnt during the day, it would have been a completely different story altogether.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Mickyboiz: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2014
herald9: Remembered when I was 10
my uncle's wife who was a nurse gave me an injection

five minutes later I got dizzy and started hearing sirens grin

they had to force me to gulp down cups upon cups of water...

cant remember what kind of injection it was .
dat wi be QUININ i hate dat drug injection/ drug, doc gv my sis the injection she fainted immediately
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by ifekemmy(f): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2014
I remember wen i was serving in BY,i did a breast lump operation n d drug(can't remember d name) d doc gave me for healing of d wound cause a severe headache for me, so wen i went to complain for d senior doc, he gave me vit. C n paracetamol. Drugs dnt av side-effect on me unless dat one
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by phayvoursky(m): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2014
UniqueGem: Pls guys watz this Tramadol mainly used for? One of my guy is always taking it buh if i ask him what it does he never talks. I took it once and it made me so weak that i was on my bed a whole day and struggled to go for lecture the nex day. Pls somebody should enlighten me here. BTW; is it of diff types? Becos i can see Tramadol 400mg ,200mg here.

TMD is a narcotic like pain reliever. Works like taking opiom, rephnol and others. also its addictive. calms nerves and can also make you feel high.
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by herald9: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2014
Mickyboiz: dat wi be QUININ i hate dat drug injection/ drug, doc gv my sis the injection she fainted immediately
Lwmkd

that means I was a strong boy thengrin
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by sisiafrika(f): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2014
Goddys: Took Amalar last week,and thereafter experienced an itch on tip of my penis which has metamorphosed into full blown wound as the skin of my penis ruptured.Even as I am typing now,my penis is decorated with gentian violet(ink).
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by roman001: 10:14am On Sep 17, 2014
All drugs make me salivate alot after use i.e i spit every second

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by sisiafrika(f): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2014
Amadaz: Diarrhea, i purge sotey nyash begin pepper me.
smh. Is Diarrhea a drug? Smh

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2014
Amodiaquine... Chai, I was so weak I thought I would die. I vowed never to take that shit again in my life. sad

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by laivwire(m): 10:22am On Sep 17, 2014
I had a wide black smear like a birthmark after using septrin when little. later learnt I was allergic to pyrimethrin or something. Another one, I used one crazy anti malarial drug like that without eating. it was a nightmare. I just kept seeing scary things that vanished as soon as I tried to fight them. Terrible mehn
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by Aiffy34(f): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2014
Rectal Bleeding! I had 2 discontinue d drugs immediately. Can't remember d name now..
Re: What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced by edogho(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2014
eleojo23: Drugs are taken primarily to alleviate or cure illnesses. Most of the time, these drugs come with unpleasant side-effects after administration.
In my childhood years, chloroquine was my nightmare because of the terrible itching it gave me. I took procold sometime in 2009 and it caused me serious stomach disturbance.
There are some persons who react to sulphur-containing drugs.

Feel free to share the unpleasant drug side-effects you've experienced in the course of treating an illness.
well mine's simple, i simply got addicted...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Commissions 100-Bed Isolation And Treatment Facility (Photos) / Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help / DELSUTH Doctor Leaves Woman In Theater, Refers Her To His Private Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.