Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,047 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today (74516 Views)

Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Dj Xclusive & Tinuke's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Photos from Duncan Mighty's White Wedding Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Malawian(m): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
AmicableEd: Well here's the thing, Recall that during his (Peter) traditional wedding to Lola Omotayo last year, not only did his older brother Jude Okoye not attend, he also posted a picture on his instagram page showing that he was in a studio in Lagos. Well, it's pay back time!
See more photos here http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/07/photos-from-jude-okoyes-on-going.html?

all because an old yoruba woman found her way into a once peaceful igbo family angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by dobys(f): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
What rule says they can't before marriage?
And what is the meaning of congwats?
Why are you people so obsessed with doing wrong?
You took out r and replaced it with w. .. what is your point?
Can you type in your local dialect next time and stop bastardizing English language.

ow dose it concern uuu dats his/her opinion and ow e dey bite uu if d persin use w instead of r. abeg if u gat noffin 2 say waka commot....... flush out jooorh make we cee road shhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by kukus01(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
you see now...them no marry girls wearing tatoo all over their body ...yet some silly girls will decorate their ugly and shapeless body with tatoo...you will only be attracted to men as a LovePeddler!!! grin

17 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by M4gunners: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
The girl is pretty, all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by englishmart(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
Jude okoye is supposed to be an elder brother to peter and Paul okoye. Na now day break for am?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by DonaldGenes(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
axortedbabe: Congwats..
Bt why dem dey giv dia women belle b4 dem go pay..
Are women for sale? What are you talking about?
What's the duties of a woman to man than to carry belle which is the main function
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by 50calibre(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
igbo boys be representing, big time!! grin grin

A good lesson in life, never put love ahead of family interest, its very important.

people do stupi*d things in the name of love, like going against your family for a woman

love is nothing, just an illusion, it fizzles away with time but irreparable damage done to the family unit, always remains.

please marry someone your family endorses, life is easier that way.

11 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus: WOW!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1556118_ify_umeokeke_jude_okoye_wedding_jpegb33194b0008db170b9639d3926f14ef4

Too Pretty!

Why did that other one go and Marry an Infidel from the tribe of the Phillistines? angry

Now he has ruined the Family gene pool. angry
lola is fine we marry their pretty ones,ugly 1s re left for their men

9 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by GovWahala: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus: WOW!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1556118_ify_umeokeke_jude_okoye_wedding_jpegb33194b0008db170b9639d3926f14ef4

Too Pretty!

Why did that other one go and Marry an Infidel from the tribe of the Phillistines? angry

Now he has ruined the Family gene pool. angry
The better Nigeria start eliminating FOOLs like this one, the better. U are worse than Boko Haram.

17 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Blockus: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
50calibre: igbo boys be representing, big time!! grin grin

A good lesson in life, never put love ahead of family interest, its very important.

people do stupi*d things in the name of love, like going against your family for a woman

love is nothing, just an illusion, it fizzles away with time but irreparable damage done to the family unit, always remains.

please marry someone your family endorses, life is easier that way.

I have no problems with going against Family for love. Afterall, na you go dey sleep with your decision for night, not your family. But if you must, dont do so because of Phillistine Women. angry

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Blockus: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
GovWahala:
The better Nigeria start eliminating FOOLs like this one, the better. U are worse than Boko Haram.

If truly life were fair, you would have met with Postinol 2 atleast 3 days after you were concieved. angry

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Sammiejo: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
AmicableEd: Well here's the thing, Recall that during his (Peter) traditional wedding to Lola Omotayo last year, not only did his older brother Jude Okoye not attend, he also posted a picture on his instagram page showing that he was in a studio in Lagos. Well, it's pay back time!
See more photos here http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/07/photos-from-jude-okoyes-on-going.html?

IF this the case, then he being childish.
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by GovWahala: 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

If truly life were fair, you would have met with Postinol 2 atleast 3 days after you were concieved. angry
Truly life is unfair, if not u should have been fabbed out has wasted sperm during one of the numerous masturbation by ur father.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Blockus: 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
GovWahala:
Truly life is unfair, if not u should have been fabbed out has wasted sperm during one of the numerous masturbation by ur father.

If God truly loves the world, the next thing he needs to do after killing Jesus for our sins is to make you sterile for our National Progress. angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
tatiana009:

Was Jude the eldest mature when he missed his brother's wedding? Forgiveness is good however people on the outside always think it's so easy. Now they can both forgive themselves grin

FORGIVENESS IS A SIN

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by 50calibre(m): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
kukus01: you see now...them no marry girls wearing tatoo all over their body ...yet some silly girls will decorate their ugly and shapeless body with tatoo...you will only be attracted to men as a LovePeddler!!! grin

shut up caveman!! tattoo means nothing and is not an indication of a person's character or personality.

A who*re is a who*re, tattoo or not.

besides how are you sure she hasnt got any tattoos in hidden areas

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Blockus: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
osinachukwu: lola is fine we marry their pretty ones,ugly 1s re left for their men

Okwa Flavor N'abania si na 'Ezigbo agwa bu Mma Nwayi'.. Lola Ma mma na iru, mana agwa ya a'jorka. angry

O'bulu na obu nwayi nwere uche, o'kaya si di ya je i'gba nkwu nwanne ya Nwoke.

Their Mother must be the saddest woman in heaven watching how her family has let an infidel come in to destroy all that she worked hard to build. angry

17 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by GovWahala: 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

If God truly loves the world, the next thing he needs to do after killing Jesus for our sins is to make you sterile for our National Progress. angry
Creatures like u are the reasons why atheists doubt God exists. cos a Good God won't create a monster like u.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
Congratulations to Umu afor cool
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
tatiana009:

Was Jude the eldest mature when he missed his brother's wedding? Forgiveness is good however people on the outside always think it's so easy. Now they can both forgive themselves grin
he wasn't matured buh peter shud av attended to prove to Jude dat his more sensible n matured..maturity is nt by age remember..its not dat easy I knw but being present wouldn't cost him a thing..infact Jude would av felt ashamed of himself..

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by sarutobie(m): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Alexkene:

FORGIVENESS IS A SIN
the sayings of satanists..
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by parrotibaba(m): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

Okwa Flavor N'abania si na 'Ezigbo agwa bu Mma Nwayi'.. Lola Ma mma na iru, mana agwa ya a'jorka. angry

O'bulu na obu nwayi nwere uche, o'kaya si di ya je i'gba nkwu nwanne ya Nwoke.

Their Mother must be the saddest woman in heaven watching how her family has let an infidel come in to destroy all that she worked hard to build. angry
cry me a river ya Nancy ......
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by 50calibre(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

I have no problems with going against Family for love. Afterall, na you go dey sleep with your decision for night, not your family. But if you must, dont do so because of Phillistine Women. angry

well good for you!! i can go against my family for many reasons, love cant be one of them, because its not worth it.

family wont be against you except you're about to get entangled with a philistine woman.

Family are the only people you can be certain has your best interest at heart come rain, come sunshine.

Everyone in a family cant be wrong, so unless their opposition is based purely on hatred or something unreasonable, love comes second.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Blockus: 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
GovWahala:
Creatures like u are the reasons why atheists doubt God exists. cos a Good God won't create a monster like u.

God must be looking at you and wondering where he went wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Blockus: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
50calibre:

well good for you!! i can go against my family for many reasons, love cant be one of them, because its not worth it.

family wont be against you except you're about to get entangled with a philistine woman.

Family are the only people you can be certain has your best interest at heart come rain, come sunshine.

Everyone in a family cant be wrong, so unless their opposition is based purely on hatred or something unreasonable, love comes second.

Dont ever generalize on family my guy.

Not all families have your best interest. Not all. Infact, they rarely do especially when they are coming from a selfish standpoint.

#BeCareful.

I have seen very very bad family. Very bad.

13 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by jjwaterfalls(f): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
WoWww!!!! I love d dress code 4 d guys. I think I will adopt dis style during my trad. cheesy
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
This was why their mother was against Peter marrying an ofem.manu girl. Ultimately she will scatter the family.

Congratz Jude and Ify

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by GovWahala: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

God must be looking at you and wondering where he went wrong.
U were the real reason for which Hell was created.
Thumbs up to God for that. Dirty Amu' sack.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
50calibre:

shut up caveman!! tattoo means nothing and is not an indication of a person's character or personality.

A who*re is a who*re, tattoo or not.

besides how are you sure she hasnt got any tattoos in hidden areas

my dear abeg help me ask am. Btw how tatoo concern d topic sef. ODE
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by kaima1984(f): 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
axortedbabe: Congwats..
Bt why dem dey giv dia women belle b4 dem go pay..
Their business nt URS
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Blockus: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
GovWahala:
U were the real reason for which Hell was created.
Thumbs up to God for that. Dirty Amu' sack.

If you were the first Man created by God, by now, Apes would be the most intelligent beings on earth. angry

#Aji Amu di ka gi.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.