Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today (74517 Views)

Ebuka Uchendu & Cynthia's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Dj Xclusive & Tinuke's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Photos from Duncan Mighty's White Wedding Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by swedbase(m): 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
Lovely and classic kiss kiss. May God bless their union. We are Igbos, lets marry ourselves and let other tribes marry themselves

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Gynacologist(m): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
glitest:

Aww!!.....That's so nice of you.;....Show me the money. grin grin grin
u must b An ibo gurl letz go private::::::wat do u say?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by GovWahala: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

You know the part that pained your mother the most about your pregnancy?! She only wore your fathers dirty boxers and one rascally semen from his previous wet dream found its way through. By the time she realized she was pregnant with you, it was too late to abort your acursed person.
The stench coming from ur rotten brain can be perceived from the words u type.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Malawian(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
manny4life:

My broda, a man should be able to speak for himself. If a woman have to remote control a man, believe me, that man is questionable. If Lola doesn't want to bury the hatchet, should Peter participate in such foolishness? Granted they are married, but this is FAMILY. No woman can come in between my family and I. As a matter of fact, I blame Peter for his action, leave Lola out of this. The man is the head of household and his decision is FINAL. There are Biblical, Traditional and Cultural facts that back this up. Like a leader, let him lead the pride, and he you'll see how how Lola will follow suit.
my own is whether peter eji anya ya eme.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
Gynacologist: u must b An ibo gurl letz go private::::::wat do u say?

Actually I'm Yoruba. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by RebelLeader15(m): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
glitest:

I want that lace. angry angry angry angry
Oya run enter idumota market make you thief your own........

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
RebelLeader15: Oya run enter idumota market make you thief your own........

shocked shocked shocked shocked
I no wan die oh.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by manny4life(m): 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
Malawian:
my own is whether peter eji anya ya eme.

Ife ikwuru bu ezi okwu, mana gini ka aga eme kwanu?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by RebelLeader15(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
glitest:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
I no wan die oh.
baby yii o ti e le
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
Swthrt it's me o cheesy
Pls send me a mail through that e-mail address I used at first not this.

manny4life:

Peppy mu... Is this you? grin
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by manny4life(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
peppyluv02: Swthrt it's me o cheesy
Pls send me a mail through that e-mail address I used at first not this.

Sure thing... I wondered what happened to you. embarassed
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
That is what happens when a man marries a woman older than him. Forget love because you will always be a baby to her and she will always want to be in charge.
Age isn't just a number if not why do so many women lie about their age?

Malawian: peter and lola just missed an opportunity to burry the hatchet. as old as lola is, one would think she was really wise. we can now see what the mother saw in that woman.
i will not be supprised if psqure is now opperating seperate bank accounts and lola is a co-signature to peter's account.

i dont want to immagine where this is all heading to.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by mavinc4u(f): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
ChinoElects: But Anambra chicks particularly Nnewi chicks are the Nigeria's most beautiful girls! Damn! cheesy

Taa, who told you that?

Ndi nwere ego na Nnewi Zo................ lipsrsealed

Ego alurula na Nnewi Zo.............. lipsrsealed

please can someone translate what i typed up there grin grin
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by londoner: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
Wow, this the first time, I've really seen Jude smile....lol

Looks like a lovely wedding and not too flashy (which is what I like).

The ladies are gorgeous......And some claim Nigerian women no fine...... grin

Happy married life to them. Its a pity the other brother and his wife were absent.

This is sometimes what happens when families lose a mother. Relationships between the siblings, begin to go wrong.

Their mother was the glue that kept them together. The common love all of them shared.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Chukwudi718(m): 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
embarassedBut y dem no give Oga J martins costume..
E no good ooo
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by abysirius(m): 12:32am On Jul 18, 2014
Titiluvly: he wasn't matured buh peter shud av attended to prove to Jude dat his more sensible n matured..maturity is nt by age remember..its not dat easy I knw but being present wouldn't cost him a thing..infact Jude would av felt ashamed of himself..
There's no point feeling ashamed. He can as well live with it that Psquare and his younger bother- Peter- was not at his traditional wedding.

As the eldest among d 3, if he can't put aside his problem with Peter's choice of wife to attend his wedding, why should Peter attend his? Peter can't wed twice.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by docsholz(m): 12:35am On Jul 18, 2014
Let everybody marry from there fu*cking tribe abeg, see noise over not attending a wedding

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 18, 2014
Ify has always being a queen. Happy married life gal.
chisom I saw you o
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 18, 2014
thread is filled with typical Ibo primitive mindset grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by ddeola: 1:28am On Jul 18, 2014
Congrats
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by lakefist(m): 3:39am On Jul 18, 2014
docsholz: Let everybody marry from there fu*cking tribe abeg, see noise over not attending a wedding
this thread is full of hatred towards Lola and Peter for deciding on how their own future will be. Abeg igbo marry Urselves who cares
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by lakefist(m): 3:41am On Jul 18, 2014
xtervaganza: oloriburuku ashiweyrey omo of omo ibanuje detected
dont mind that immature fool none of them is as pretty as Lola.
Please more curses for that oloriburuku Omo ibo
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by lakefist(m): 3:44am On Jul 18, 2014
waternogetenemy: May God punish Lola for this. So Peter no get respect again abi?

Ok!
maY God punish your generations for cursing Lola. Is it her fault that loves prevails over foolish and stupid family tradition? It's a payback time Mr Jude take it in gud faith.
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Onyiclassic(f): 6:21am On Jul 18, 2014
GreyBlood: hmm! how do u knw her and her family? Was she the girl that won one beauty peagent some yrs ago? I could remember the name of the peagent but I read it on one Amichi magazine yrs back.

yea bt it was miss tourism dat she won...shes d 1st daughter from her fathers 2nd wife.. Pretty girl with a very pretty sister
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Creamish(f): 7:51am On Jul 18, 2014
caseless: wat happened to his biceps?

dem huge man! cheesy
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by Xano(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2014
Congratulations Jude and Ify. I love the bridal train attires, it's beautiful. As regards the unfortunate absence, my advice to everyone: have a discussion separately with your dad and mum, or a parent figure(if yours are no more) about this Peter and Jude issue. It will be refreshing.
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by TheMatrix3: 9:20am On Jul 18, 2014
Nice
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by vikstandon(m): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2014
Happy married life IFY... catalyze peace in Okoye's family and cause a chemical reaction of friendly coexistence

courtesy of #BRING BACK PEACE TO OKOYE's FAMILY#
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by vikstandon(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2014
Unique people we are... Our Product is no match... We produce Queens and Princesses... Just Click @Uniport.

Even a random selection sure will give u a queen as beautiful and classy as IFY.
Imagine what happens if u wash ur eyes many times to select.

IGBOS ROCKS! UNIPORT ROCKS! HAPPY MARRIED LIFE IFY!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by dobys(f): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You are her e-defender right?
Well I don't need to bother with you.... when you can string a sentence together without littering the forum with grammatical blunders and atrocious spellings let's have a chat... till then f..uck you and the idi....ots who own you..... vacuous troglodyte

now i knw dt common sense aint common atall cus nt euery1 has it. if d way i wrt is affectin uu u cn goo jump in2 d lagoon n F urslf mr i 2 knw. jack of all trade n master of none. fools lyk u aint supposed 2 be in dis forum idiat.....
Re: Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today by GreyBlood: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2014
Onyiclassic:

yea bt it was miss tourism dat she won...shes d 1st daughter from her fathers 2nd wife.. Pretty girl with a very pretty sister
really? Anyway God bless her marriage o. Make she represent us well o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.