Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,081 members, 7,849,387 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Ex-premiere League Player Goes From Earning £40k A Month To £800 Cleaning.. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex-premiere League Player Goes From Earning £40k A Month To £800 Cleaning.. (2301 Views)

Nigerian Foreign Coach To Earn $50,000 A Month / Cristiano Ronaldo Voted Best-ever Premier League Player - Ahead Of Thierry Henry / Ex-premiere League Player From £40k A Month To £800 Cleaning Toilets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-premiere League Player Goes From Earning £40k A Month To £800 Cleaning.. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
Koolmexxi:
Wat is dis one saying? If u know how many ex players are out there with coaching licenses and still seriously struggling for ends meet u no go talk. Did I also hear u say "dey used their money to train as Sports analyst?" Those guys were invited analysts cos dey were professionals and one of d best amongst their peers in their days and moreover dis guys u mentioned are Super Eagles heroes while d guy in question was jus one of d hundreds of struggling soccer players in England who lost all his earnings to Gambling....
you took the words off my mouth.exactly.
Re: Ex-premiere League Player Goes From Earning £40k A Month To £800 Cleaning.. by Safari29: 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
I hate gambling, betting lottery etc ??

1 Like

Re: Ex-premiere League Player Goes From Earning £40k A Month To £800 Cleaning.. by Koolmexxi(m): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
kokoA: I still don't understand what's wrong with what I said? Or are you just trying to "attack" me? I mentioned some ex players still doing well and said I respect them.. How is that your wahala? Ah! Na wah o.. shocked
U mentioned some ex SUPER EAGLES players still doing well, trying to compare their present conditions with dat of a player who we barely even know which country he's from and obviously neva represented his country at any level or even hit it big in football. Mayb if u had mentioned one former Nigerianer professional league player who turned out like dis guys u mentioned it wuld have sounded fair. See d way u mentioned attack u as if dem go pay me. I'm simply trying to correct a picture u're trying to paint.
Re: Ex-premiere League Player Goes From Earning £40k A Month To £800 Cleaning.. by kokoA(m): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
Koolmexxi:
U mentioned some ex SUPER EAGLES players still doing well, trying to compare their present conditions with dat of a player who we barely even know which country he's from and obviously neva represented his country at any level or even hit it big in football. Mayb if u had mentioned one former Nigerianer professional league player who turned out like dis guys u mentioned it wuld have sounded fair. See d way u mentioned attack u as if dem go pay me. I'm simply trying to correct a picture u're trying to paint.
I mentioned "ex footballers" that I know, not because they are super eagles players but because they were footballers and they are still doing well after retirement and I said I have high regards for them because not all their colleagues are currently doing well. What's my business with where they played? shocked
Re: Ex-premiere League Player Goes From Earning £40k A Month To £800 Cleaning.. by kris(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
And the guy wife no even fit tell the guy to give her money make she do business, instead I'm sure she just dey enjoy the money dey buy the latest clothes, bags, shoes, and travel around the world.

If you begin make money, abeg stay away from fine fine girls wey just want to chop money o! Find a wife material, someone that wants to work hard and triple ya money.

smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Of The Best Players Never To Have Won A Top-flight League Title / What Is Wrong With Merrybet? / WWE Raw Results: Winners, Grades, Reaction And Highlights From July 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.