Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,221 members, 7,829,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? (3760 Views)

Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? / He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by edwife(f): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
This question the Op is asking is as irritating as the girl in question.

Are you a baby?Why don't you lock your doors when you are in and out of the house?

Can't you wait when she and her parents and are all sitting together to address the issue and even warn her.

She is only a neighbor's daughter and not a landlord's,what will then happen when the latter decide to start her own? undecided

I beg,this is not even an NL matter.
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
ITbomb: Is she fat?
No
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
edwife: This question the Op is asking is as irritating as the girl in question.

Are you a baby?Why don't you lock your doors when you are in and out of the house?

Can't you wait when she and her parents and are all sitting together to address the issue and even warn her.

She is only a neighbor's daughter and not a landlord's,what will then happen when the latter decide to start her own? undecided

thank you very much. Let me go and scold her
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
edwife:

[color=red]same tin hv bhn tryna say krall diz is not even an Nl mata, my ansa dnt insalt insalt insalt, use colds to tel har e.g undagraduant go to ur house or else i wil beat u oya go nw.
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by baby124: 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tell her not to enter your house without permission again. Walk her out the next time she does this. Her parents may be in support so forget talking to them. They see a young, unmarried man that can afford to pay rent in the same house with them. And they have a young mature daughter. To them it will be an agreeable match. I won't be surprised if her mother encouraged her to cook to win you over. But you are not the greedy type. Lkwmd.
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ok tel har dat u ar nt my type i kant mari you get out.
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
Dayvhid:
[color=red]same tin hv bhn tryna say krall diz is not even an Nl mata, my ansa dnt insalt insalt insalt, use colds to tel har e.g undagraduant go to ur house or else i wil beat u oya go nw.
ok I have scold her. She almost piss on herself
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
krall: ok I have scold her. She almost piss on herself
How do you know she almost peed on herself is har vagína on top harself lyk i pour water on maself u nid to fynd colds to speak gud english abh it gud dnt insalt ?
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
Dayvhid:
How do you know she almost peed on herself is har vagína on top harself lyk i pour water on maself u nid to fynd colds to speak gud english abh it gud dnt insalt ?
dayvhid, pidgin is a better option.
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
krall: dayvhid, pidgin is a better option.
so you undastand ma colds nw dat krall speak gud english if u kannot speak broken insalt help u insalt?
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
baby124: Tell her not to enter your house without permission again. Walk her out the next time she does this. Her parents may be in support so forget talking to them. They see a young, unmarried man that can afford to pay rent in the same house with them. And they have a young mature daughter. To them it will be an agreeable match. I won't be surprised if her mother encouraged her to cook to win you over. But you are not the greedy type. Lkwmd.
to win who over. She must be mad. I have vexx
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
Dayvhid:
so you undastand ma colds nw dat krall speak gud english if u kannot speak broken insalt help u insalt?
I kannor undastand Ya cold anymore. You bringin insalt to your frend and family. Very soon dey disown you
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
krall: I kannor undastand Ya cold anymore. You bringin insalt to your frend and family. Very soon dey disown you
i have no fries neda do i have a familiar so d part about bhm disowned iz subject to ratification by me nd pls colds hep nat insalt insalt?
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by cococandy(f): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
Cooked up story
You came home one day and met her cooking in your apartment but you don't if she has a spare key or what.
How did she get in?

Taking her bath in your house? Phew. DUDE!!!
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
If na africa magic she dey kum watch no subscribe next month... Shikenan

#changes d channel from telemundo to africa magic#
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Genius100: 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
OP.. what kind of silly question is this? Can't you lock the doors in your house?
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
cococandy: Cooked up story
You came home one day and met her cooking in your apartment but you don't if she has a spare key or what.
How did she get in?

Taking her bath in your house? Phew. DUDE!!!
cooked story!!!?? I went for a short walk to get something at a shop
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by cococandy(f): 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ok. So was she cooking for you?
If yes,did you eat the food?
If yes,you have a share of the blame

krall: cooked story!!!?? I went for a short walk to get something at a shop
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by SalC: 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
Well I don't even believe this story. OP you
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Archildao: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
Dayvhid:
what planet are you from ?cheesy
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by nurey(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2014
Solutions, in biology we learned that when xx is puting a constraint on xy, xy will put itself in a state to neutralize the constrait
1. change ur locks, she may have an extra key
2. always switch off the gen early if thats what always keep her around ur place late.
3. always frown ur face and neva smile at her when she barge into ur house.
4. always lock ur door to avoid unwanted coming in surprises
5. be prayerful, if the girl gets pregnant, u will be the 1st suspect
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2014
nurey: Solutions, in biology we learned that when xx is puting a constraint on xy, xy will put itself in a state to neutralize the constrait
1. change ur locks, she may have an extra key
2. always switch off the gen early if thats what always keep her around ur place late.
3. always frown ur face and neva smile at her when she barge into ur house.
4. always lock ur door to avoid unwanted coming in surprises
5. be prayerful, if the girl gets pregnant, u will be the 1st suspect
I have warned her sternly. I think she got the message after I threatened to involve the police. She doesn't have a spare key.
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Godmystrength: 11:10am On Jul 18, 2014
krall: I have warned her sternly. I think she got the message after I threatened to involve the police. She doesn't have a spare key.
Police ke? is it a criminal case?
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
Archildao:
what planet are you from ?cheesy
insalt insalt what plant ar u forming dnt insalt?
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Godmystrength: 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
krall: ok I have scold her. She almost piss on herself
I don't believe you joor. tongue
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Archildao: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
Dayvhid:
insalt insalt what plant ar u forming dnt insalt?
abeg comot for here!
Re: My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
Archildao:
abeg comot for here!
wat iz comot for here insalt?u must be a nigerian?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Daughter To Get Married In Her Early Twenties / A Guest Telling Me My Body Is Smelling In My Own House. / Help To Wish My Lovely Boy Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.