Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding (55650 Views)

Peter Okoye & Lola At A Friend's Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by nneh1(f): 7:06am On Jul 18, 2014
fijiano202: how old are u?

Thanks for this question.it is only immature fools that will clap for peter for not attending. Peter just revealed a side of him I never knew.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by tobtap: 7:10am On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: Peter was foolish,dumb and myopic not to attend his eldest brother's Wedding, this was the chance to play the bigger person in this unfortunate crisis but no the wimp got pusssy-whipped into line by that crone called Lola...This is how blood fueds start in a family,how messed up to have fueds instigated by one so alien in a family so united.This is should be the start of the End of P-square as a group…All because of Woman??!
Since u refuse to get sense....how do u know it was lola that told him not to attend, when jude D eldest among dem no attend his younger brother wedding , so na lola tell jude not to attend abi...try nd use ur brain once in a while.

19 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by goalburner(m): 7:11am On Jul 18, 2014
fnep2smooth:
na all this kind girls de scatter people family. Na God go punish any of your type to break my years of togetherness between my brothers.
Bruh, you better wake-up from your dream
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by UniqueGem(m): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2014
SkinnyDude:
guy, please dont generalize. i'm an igbo, and i behave that way. i serve you with the same plate you served me with.
And U're proud of it?

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by 3ace(m): 7:25am On Jul 18, 2014
donvidar: #yawns#

#listening to do me I do u#

BTW,hw old was jude wen he faild to attend peter's wedding
Honestly, as the elder brother, why would he ever think of boycotting his younger brother's wedding? So he has not realised that since the demise of their mother, he has automatically become their new parent? Infact, he is supposed to serve as a mediator when their is dispute without bias and he should scold any of them for indiscipline. He lost his respect the day he boycotted the wedding. He had better do the needful and reconcile his family because he is the head now.

3 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Mcowubaba: 7:28am On Jul 18, 2014
drnairalov: A wise man once told me first to do no dey pain ...but second to do na im dey pain pass..."If u do me i do U.. man no go vex #shikenna

my problem is bigger

I wanted 2 hav sex wid ma girlfriend but ma little brodas
were stil awake,so she said,

"1st 1 of u 2 sleep will get #5,000",

so I slept 1st,den she dump me. Please Y?
una no go kill me hia!...guy u useless..hahahahha
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by dammytosh: 7:34am On Jul 18, 2014
fnep2smooth:
na all this kind girls de scatter people family. Na God go punish any of your type to break my years of togetherness between my brothers.
Which girl ?
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by kushsy: 7:35am On Jul 18, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Who cares what happens in the Okoye family? It doesn't stop the fact that Goodluck Jonathan is about instigating the impeachment of Nassarawa state governor!!

NEXT!!
And a very unwise move..too glarin
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by obiscolly(m): 7:35am On Jul 18, 2014
valicious1:
Bros de chorus of 'busy body' nobe do me I do u o. ' 'Do me' na anoda song altogether
Ohhh...lol. no mind me jare. I dey think another thing embarassed
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by dammytosh: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2014
englishmart: Why on earth did they do such an abominable act.?
This is his elder brother for crying-out-loud.
As a matter of fact, I'm beginning to hate this dude and his older wife.

Who cares about ur like. Assume Lola is ur elder sister and after a guy has taken all her seed in d name of baby mama, jude says no.

If ur judgement is nt d same as what you posted now, then shame on you.

Double standard.

Nobody bashed Jude's girl friend when jude did not attended because she was wanted by the family and 'faultless'

3 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 18, 2014
fnep2smooth:
PLS SAVE UR CURSES FOR URSELF.I WASN'T TALKING TO U undecided

3 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by ChinoElects: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2014
Their late mother warned him about marrying that old ugly yolobar woman! Now their mother is no more they are paying the price. The woman saw all these!

This is a lesson for the people that wants marry from the land of ofe people.

Anambra guys are known to listen to their mums, I don't know why Peter decided to stray.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by dammytosh: 7:45am On Jul 18, 2014
ChinoElects: Their late mother warned him about marrying that old ugly yolobar woman! Now their mother is no more they are paying the price. The woman saw all these!

This is a lesson for the people that wants marry from the land of ofe people.

Anambra guys are known to listen to their mums, I don't know why Peter decided to stray.

You must be blind to think Lola is ugly. Tribalism have blinded ur sense of reasoning.

Their mother has power to stop him from marrying Lola but was looking at the baby producing machine when giving her beautiful and handsome grand children.

Engage your brain once in a while for other people's sake.

20 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by wagazala: 7:45am On Jul 18, 2014
Wow, P Square. Talented guys, rich, fit as fleas but unfortunately they are all p*:--y whipped.

Only a whipped brother will take such actions regardless of whatever might have happened before. Your brother has had your back since days when y'all had nothing, even if what he did was wrong...you had to come spread the same dirty linen in public?
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Anacksunamun: 7:47am On Jul 18, 2014
Missy89: Nigerians are usually obsessed with issues that doesn't concern them at all. why is that?
Missy89 is usually obsessed with generalising issues that's so false. Why is that? So when people discuss matter on a "discussion" forum, it's bad? I didn't see you generalising when the rest of world talked about the Jay-Z-Beyonce-Solange saga. I bet you have discussed about other people on Twitter, Whatsapp and co, but as long as you are the one discussing it, you are innocent. SMH
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:49am On Jul 18, 2014
Afrok: I don't like taking Panadol for another persons headache coz my own headache dey there, who go buy Panadol for me not to talk of taking it for me.
Ewo lo kan mi? Wetin concern me? At least the wedding took place and congratulations to Jude and his groom.
But wait oo... Imagine say if I wan marry and my twin brother fails to show up and vice versa, hmmm.... I don't pray for such in my family abeg.
Congrats once again.
Jude and his "groom"? Chai!

3 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:50am On Jul 18, 2014
Two Wrongs Can't Make a Right.....
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by beeevan: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2014
If they do you, you do them, Don't dish what you can't take cool.

Over zealous fans can keep busting their arteries while you chill with that mermaid of yours, life is short wink.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by ChinoElects: 7:52am On Jul 18, 2014
No sentiment bro!

Have you seen Jude's wife? Have you seen Nonso's (Paul's) wife? If you have then you will realize that Peter's wife is not only old but ugly. Peter's wife is at least 5yrs older than Peter.

Their late mom approved of Jude's and Nonso's(Paul) wives but disproved of Peter's. What does that tell you? Now they are paying the price for disobedience.

Anambra guys listens to their mom when taking wives. Go ask around. Even my own case was not different! We listen to our moms when making choice of wife. That is why there is a common saying; 'mama m si' meaning my mother said!

dammytosh:

You must be blind to think Lola is ugly. Tribalism have blinded ur sense of reasoning.

Their mother has power to stop him from marrying Lola but was looking at the baby producing machine when giving her beautiful and handsome grand children.

Engage your brain once in a while for other people's sake.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by englishmart(m): 7:54am On Jul 18, 2014
Fool, must you quote me?
dammytosh:

Who cares about ur like. Assume Lola is ur elder sister and after a guy has taken all her seed in d name of baby mama, jude says no.

If ur judgement is nt d same as what you posted now, then shame on you.

Double standard.

Nobody bashed Jude's girl friend when jude did not attended because she was wanted by the family and 'faultless'
[size=45pt] HOW WORLD YOU FEEL IF I SAID YOU ARE S.TUPID? [/size]

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2014
LesbianBoy:
You don't seem to get do you? You asked her how old is she? Which means you are indirectly implying she is immature for supporting peter and lola's action! Right? Eh Me too, i am also asking you the same question because you are against peter and lola's action! Gerrit? Anyways, as far as i am concerned peter and lola did nothing wrong! Btw, thats the problem i have with nigerians! Nigerians always want to have their cake and eat it! angry Seriously, its high time people start having a taste of their own bullsh1t if not they toy with you thinking you are a 'mugu'! Mr A does something wrong to Mr B. Nigerians turn a blind eye! But when Mr B retaliates they start screaming 'immature'! Asking nonsense question like ''how old you'' bla bla bla.....What nonsense! angry Peter nice one jare! Ehen, its 1-1 now. Atleast 'man no go vex' grin grin grin grin
GBAM!!!!!!!!THANKS FOR REPLYING THE AZZHOLE cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by command01(f): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2014
and I'm expecting that PR officer to also call this a publicity stunt... rubbish!
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Amack(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2014
There mother sees this coming. Always listing to ur mother advice, This is a sounding warning to everyone. I remember there mother begging peter to end his relationship with ogbanje lola, that this girl will scatter there peaceful and joyful family.

1 Like

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2014
TellBlazer: Is really pathetic you spaw this,I refuse and reject to have your tape in my family.you are a curse to any family you belong to
PLS SAVE UR CURSES FOR URSELF.EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINION.AND AM A BLESSING TO MY FAMILY.SO SHUT UR DAMN MOUTH UPangry

5 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by omololu2020(m): 8:01am On Jul 18, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Jude and his "groom"? Chai!
lol cheesy
YoungDaNaval: Jude and his "groom"? Chai!
lol
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by rakish(m): 8:03am On Jul 18, 2014
TellBlazer: Is really pathetic you spaw this,I refuse and reject to have your tape in my family.you are a curse to any family you belong to
thats too harsh and immature of you too. There is no difference between the two of u cos u also did an eye for an eye.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by SkinnyDude(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2014
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by SkinnyDude(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2014
UniqueGem: And U're proud of it?
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by SkinnyDude(m): 8:10am On Jul 18, 2014
UniqueGem: And U're proud of it?

why wont i be proud of it. after all, God didnt foRgive Lucifer. he threw him down from heaven with immediete alacrity.

2 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:11am On Jul 18, 2014
All of you would just be here swallowing another man's panadol. tongue
Blood will always be thicker than water. The Okoye brothers will reunite again. That one is sure. Abeg, free this family jare.
Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by dammytosh: 8:15am On Jul 18, 2014
englishmart: Fool, must you quote me?[size=45pt] HOW WORLD YOU FEEL IF I SAID YOU ARE S.TUPID? [/size]

I am not bothered and 'world' feel no how. Nairaland has no age restrictions and thanks to androids on tecno phones. Everybody can claim to be an internet activist.

Your initial comment shows how far you can reason. The font size shows how far you can go to show how f.o.olish u are.

Unfortunately one angel will end up giving her heart to you not knowing that you are not only broke, but you also have no brain to call yours

M.o.ron

7 Likes

Re: Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding by UniqueGem(m): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2014
SkinnyDude:

why wont i be proud of it. after all, God didnt foRgive Lucifer. he threw him down from heaven with immediete alacrity.
U Mean to tell everyone here that u have a lucifer in ur family? Look bro, the igbo's I've grown to know never make their family affairs public. They settle things amicably indoors with the help of village heads if need be, but if it's in a case where a peaceful ground can't be reached, they'll make sure the fight is indoor and not in public places. Bro, Real Igbo's respect family name and uphold family dignity. *YouDon'tKnowWhereU'reFrom*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Buys A New Car / Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied / Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.